[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Ukraine and make it more like western Europe without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Protests-in-Ukraine-014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Protests-in-Ukraine-014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
How do we save Ukraine and make it more like western Europe without some kind of slav genocide? It's not like they have religion or lack or resources holding them back or anything
>>
>>56042988
>without some kind of slav genocide?
Without genocide? Easy, just relocate all slavs and populate it with western europeans.
>>
>>56045540
You saved my dead thread, thanks. But there's nowhere to relocate them and I really believe slavs can be trained to be normal humans anyway.
>>
Here >>56045608
>>
>>56045812
>there's nowhere to relocate them
Russia or Donetsk and Luhansk republics at least.
>slavs can be trained to be normal humans anyway
Seems like we were more civilized 150 years ago (compared to other European countries) than we are now.
>>
B O L A N/ RU S S
ANSCHLUSS
>>
Until Kiev is willing to cut off the east part like a cancer, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>56045812
>I really believe slavs can be trained to be normal humans anyway.
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>56042988
>It's not like they have religion or lack or resources holding them back or anything

They've got something worse. Russia and Russians.
>>
>>56042988
Artificial countries tend to be poor and shit.
The only exception is Germany.

Also, it's Ukrainian tradition to chimp out and reject civilization without any reaons.
>>
We don't. They're incapable of ruling themselves. That's why we need to partition them.
>>
>>56042988
Good leader, preferably from army
Complete cleaning of current minor politicians of all sorts from Chop to Talovka
"Mysterious" murders of mafia members to made the rest escape to their Austria's and London's
Crimea deal (Crimea to Ukraine,Sevastopol and bases to Russia)
Policy of replacing of China as main European consumer products exporter

Dreams...
>>
>>56052768
>Crimea to Ukraine,Sevastopol and bases to Russia
This. I hope they go to this one day.
>>
genius sperm banks
>>
>>56052768
>>56054299
>Crimea to Ukraine,Sevastopol and bases to Russia
This won't happen.
If Russian leaders try to give it back to Ukraine, it will cause major protests.
>>
>>56054511
In case of economic troubles in Russia, Crimea would be a black sheep. It's costs very lot for Russia.
>>
>>56054511
Lol most russians don't give a shit about crimea. And of course whey wouldn't protest against it going back to ukraine as long as russian military bases stay there.
>>
>>56054976
>In case of economic troubles in Russia, Crimea would be a black sheep. It's costs very lot for Russia.
Yeah, I know. But I wouldn't expect reasonable actions from Putin.

>>56055135
>Lol most russians don't give a shit about crimea
I was thinking that the Russians living in Crimea would start to protest.
>>
>>56042988
it is very simple, give them back to us
>>
>>56055531
>give them
No, just land.
>>
>>56042988
2004 revolution was bloodless. Elites learnt nothing.
2014 was almost bloodless compared to other revolutions. Elites learnt almost nothing.
Next revolution will be really bloody like French or English. Old elites will die or run. Ukraine will either reborn or die .
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.