[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can one of you russians translate this for me? Бopдa для
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: masha.png (451 KB, 693x464) Image search: [Google]
masha.png
451 KB, 693x464
Can one of you russians translate this for me?

Бopдa для вecьмa oзaбoчeнных дpoчepoв.

Thank you.
>>
>>56036684
я cлeвa
>>
>>56036684
Board for very pervert fappers.
Where do you saw this?
>>
>>56036740

A russian girl's ask. I can read russian decently, it's slang that they don't teach you in class.
>>
>>56036740
thank btw.
>>
>>56036821
>march, 2016
>learning ru
Cepьeзнo, зaчeм?
>>
>>56036878
muh last bastion of white race
>>
File: удивлённый-кот.jpg (158 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
удивлённый-кот.jpg
158 KB, 640x512
>>56036917

But we don't even belong to the white race, we all are pale mongols from the north of Ural.
>>
>>56036878
I made money in tech, retired, and now take classes during the year and travel during the summer and winter break.
>>
Where are you chatting with the gurl from boards?
>>
>>56037010
How old are you?
>>
>>56037026
in a vk group. I'm driving from Vladivostok to Lisbon in June.
The trans-siberian highway.

>>56037035
25. I made 17 million after taxes and the corporate world for a while. I just take classes, create stuff and travel now.
>>
>>56037146
what if you give 1 million to the next poster who gets trips?

or you can give them to me

both are fine
>>
>>56037146
More details pls

I want to retire in my 20s too
>>
>>56037191
>and the corporate world for a while

It should have read left the corporate world.

>>56037191
I will give you one million dollars if you have an idea worth it. I'd love to do another startup again. That buzz when things start to work is fucking amazing.
>>
>>56037237
Learn to program. Come up with ideas that bring people together...then sell out.

Facebook is really dying. Instagram will be a shadow of it's former self in 4 years time. If you start now you can retire within 5 years. Your opportunity is now.
>>
>>56037237
I didn't make a lot of money. Just enough to live an easy life. I have a nice average house in Venice, Los Angeles. I have a nice car and I cook for myself most days. I live frugally so I can live this way for the rest of my life. Fuck working.
>>
>>56037389
Are you living off a lump sum?

How much do you spend a year?
>>
>>56037457
I live off investments of that lump sum. I spent 560k last year. I earned ~1.2 from investments. Most of the money I spent were on vacations.
>>
>>56037457
What do you do? What are you passionate about?
>>
>>56037668
BIG
>>
>>56037692
>BIG

What is that?
>>
>>56037576
>>56037668
I'm in my 3rd year of university right now for a business degree and honestly I have no clue.

I'm trying to get into the banking world but honestly, I really don't want to work until I'm 65.

Doing what you do; travelling, learning languages, experiencing life is what I want to be doing when I'm 25.

I'm at that point in my life where I have no idea where I'm headed and my future is filled with uncertainty.
>>
Learn to program and put yourself out there. If you know how to program with a business degree, you can get in to the startups. You can CEO those startups...and then gtfo.
>>
>>56037766
If you learn to program, it will be important for you to put stuff up on github. Be active in the online communities.
>>
If you want, I can invite you in a russian learning skype gruop
>>
>someone earns 17mln in his early 20's
>I try to collect 500$ for half of a year to take a trip to Bulgaria
>>
>>56037920
I don't use skype a lot, but I'd like to join.

>>56037987
Create something people want and then you can do it.

>>56037987
>>56037920
Have you heard this song before? I think it's fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqQ2YtE0la8
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.