[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. You're country 2. Do poor whites exist in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1457326588623.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457326588623.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
1. You're country
2. Do poor whites exist in your country?

Flag
Yes, unfortunately not all our whites have perfected the art of using their privilege to impoverish Maoris and Islanders
>>
what he said was taken out of context. kinda.
he was talking about whites in inner city ghettos, but yeah, he fucked up with that line
>>
>>56035595
>when you're a jew

ftfy bern
>>
The man is a Jew for fucks sake, anyone who thought he ever had a chance needs to unironically go back to fucking reddit
>>
>>56035595
Intercity poverty =/= rural poverty
>>
There are more whites in poverty then blacks, he dun goofed
>>
>>56035643
why not? I don't really support him or anything, but I don't live in the US, so...
>>
>>56035648

Ah yes, black people continuing to come up with categories to separate themselves from the rest of general society as a collective, only to complain about said categorization at a later time when it's no longer convenient for them
>>
>>56035595
Flag

No
>>
>>56035693
America has never elected a non-Christian president. At most two or three have been quiet on the subject. But no one openly of any other religion
>>
It's stupidly worded, but if you understood the context he gave the answer in you would understand what he was getting at. Honestly I thought it was a terrible question to ask any of the candidates as it was pretty much aimed at trying to offend.
>>
>>56035630
Well Eminem was white trash
>>
>>56035762
fucking REALLY
>>
File: 1441825343485.jpg (91 KB, 427x960) Image search: [Google]
1441825343485.jpg
91 KB, 427x960
>>56035648
Yeah that's true

Rural poverty is worse because all the gubmit programs go to "urban renewal" to alleviate urban poverty

People who live in rural poverty don't get shit.
>>
>>56035787
I can't tell if this is sarcasm, but yes really
>>
>>56035648
inner-city?
>>
>>56035846
Because nobody here really cares
Julia Gillard was Atheist for example

Religion in America is very strange from the western worlds point of view
>>
>>56035882
Oh, well yeah America is extremely Christian. There is seperation of church and state just to keep the pope and such out of things.
In the midwest and southeast all of the major social groups and centers of communities are churches
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.