[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take seriously anyone who take Trump serious. For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I can't take seriously anyone who take Trump serious. For me it's just meme shitposting. He's just as entertainer as Lady Gaga is, he would never do 99% of what he says and he would probably drop the office before completing the first year.
>>
>>56035058
Do you want Brazil to pay for the wall as well?
>>
File: 1456015474730.png (725 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1456015474730.png
725 KB, 1008x720
I for one, take Trump seriously.
>>
>>56035058
Whoa, Huffington post posts on /int/
>>
Part of me hopes he wins so we can watch as he does none of the things he promises. I can't wait to see /pol/ turn on him, it's going to be hilarious.
>>
we want him to win precisely because he isn't a fucking politician

the more he 'fucks up' [according to the establishment] the better he does, that's the point
>>
>>56035146
>Part of me hopes he wins so we can watch as he does none of the things he promises. I can't wait to see /pol/ turn on him, it's going to be hilarious.

THIS.

I can't believe /pol/ literally trusts a businessman who keeps flip-flopping on every thing he's ever said and literally can't debate without saying memes and insulting the opponent.
>>
>>56035176
>we want him to win precisely because he isn't a fucking politician

He's the next best thing, a businessman who will say whatever he thinks people want him to say.

Tbh he's a smart guy. He identified the "/pol/" and "alt-right" crowd, and he's playing off it.

He realized that if he says some outlandish /pol/-tier things that NEETs will spread his campaign for him and make him go le viral
>>
>>56035146
>>56035193
>caring about /pol/
Did /int/ become /pol/'s girlfriend or something?
>>
>>56035193
anyway that would be funny. meme president.
>>
>the good: he shakes up the establishment enough to brake them apart and start a new era that learned from their mistakes

>the bad: he doesn't accomplish his goals because of congress and america gets worse.

It's depressing that he is our best candidate. America was amazing while it lasted.
>>
>>56035058
He's better than Shillington.
>>
>>56035058
Keep /pol/ threads in /pol/
>>
>>56035234
int has always been pols gf
>>
>>56035234
It would be the only time you got one
>>
>>56035305
Dont let your mother hear that
>>
>>56035114
>roblox
What in the fucking Hell fuck shit?
>>
>>56035058
Just because he's hilarious doesn't mean he isn't the best candidate on the field right now.
>>
>>56035224
Out of all the politicians, he's the one that does no opinion polling.

He says whatever he believes are the problems people are facing.
>>
desu if i were american i'd vote for him.

even if he wanted to, most of his insane stuff wouldn't get though congress.

better than Hillary who's back by corporations
>>
I tried looking for videos about Rubio and most of the results were of TRUMP and Rubio DEBATING. Then I was drinking some sugary drink and one of the ingredients was "as cloud" (?) and I googled as cloud and got results for TRUMP, FLORIDA or ohio or something RALLIES AS CLOUD AGAINST CRUZ or some shit.
Now call me a conspiretard tinfoil dumbass but I'm 100% sure he's paying Google to show me Trump propaganda. I use a website explorer when I'm bored and it showed me pictures of cats and stuff but for the highlighted articles, they were all TRUMP DEBATING [X], TRUMP THIS, TRUMP THAT. It's getting real fuckin' annoying and I support Kasich.
>>
>>56035446
>Voting the corporation, Instead of someone backed by corporations
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.