[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were your Grandparents doing during WW2? Both of my Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_n3m78kDXtv1rji3x6o1_1280.jpg (181 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3m78kDXtv1rji3x6o1_1280.jpg
181 KB, 800x675
What were your Grandparents doing during WW2?

Both of my Great Grandfathers were Yugoslav Partisans, helping take back Belgrade.
>>
>>56033001
Your grandparents were cucks
>>
Same but they came here.
>>
2 of them: Being children
other 2: not existing
>>
>>56033063
why you say that? They were Bosniaks, not Serbs.
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1000
>>56033063
>>
>>56033098
That's even worse
>>
File: 1457075012152.png (76 KB, 419x296) Image search: [Google]
1457075012152.png
76 KB, 419x296
not existing, but my great gandparents were escaping from Franco

>tfw your great grandparents parents were anarchists

nice
>>
>>56033122
tell me what your great grandparents did then..
>>
>>56033143
My great grandparents invented anime
>>
>>56033199
yeah that's the worse it can get...
>>
i've heard he was super alpha and got a chinese grill he married, i'm super beta, sorry great grandpa your descendant sucks
>>
Fighting on the eastern front on Axis side.
>>
>>56033001
picking cottons and working as truck drivers (none of them were black tho, just from poor familys)
>>
One Grandparent was Polish and was captured during the Nazi invasion. He was only 16 and not a Jew so was sent to Austria to work on the farms. He escaped and made his way to France and met up with the resistance. My other Grandad was a sharpshooter who was just about to turn 18 and was literally days away from being sent to fight but the war ended.
>>
My Grandpa was a B-24 nose gunner, based out of Torretta Italy.

Here's the places he bombed and the number of times he bombed them:

Venzone, Italy
Passeau, Germany
Trent, Italy
Linz, Autria
Moosbierbaum, Austria (x3)
Regensburg,Germany (x2)
Vienna, Austria (x3)
"A bridge in Austria"
Treste, Yugo
Pola, Yugo
Knittlefield, Germany
Graz, Austria
Mueldorf, Austria
Wels, Austria (x2)
Brescia, Italy
Bologna, Italy (x5)
Robereto, Italy
>>
File: 3523452345.jpg (31 KB, 440x586) Image search: [Google]
3523452345.jpg
31 KB, 440x586
>>56033768
if you come to china and try to convert our chinese women you will mysteriously disappear
>>
Both grandmothers at factories
1 grandpa in the army
1 grandpa managing a food store
>>
>>56033001
My grandmother was a high school student and my grandfather worked on a PT boat
>>
>>56033001
One grandfather was in school, the other was in the jungle shooting japs.
>>
>>56033001
izdajice, ne imali mira
>>
>>56033001
Dads dad fought on the western front, never asked him about it, but he must have liked it because he ended up engineering aircraft and submersibles for the military

Moms dad was just a kid, he did man a tank in Germany during the cold war though for some years but obviously(and thankfully) never saw action
>>
grandfather did peacekeeping after WW2 in Germany
>>
*Great grandparents

>Paternal
In the army, served in Germany

>Maternal
Working in his dad's iron shop, his father served in the Franco Prussian war (Prussian side) and threatened to disown his kids if they entered the military. Something along the lines of
>I didn't risk everything coming to America so you can throw your life away making the same mistake I made.
>>
>>56033001
probably hiding from the japanese
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.