[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Race is only skin deep >If you don't think so you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: Only skin deep.jpg (898 KB, 1980x2255) Image search: [Google]
Only skin deep.jpg
898 KB, 1980x2255
>Race is only skin deep
>If you don't think so you are a racist

I'm often told this, and many people here on 4chan parrot the same and tell you to ''go back to /pol/'' if you don't agree with the statement.

So after spending 5 minutes doing simple research and 10 minutes on paint to make a shitty picture, I came up with following

>ever since 1932, 100 metres sprinter Medalists have all been of African ancestry (reminder: before 1932 most people of African ancestry weren't participating nearly as much as Europeans)
>The only non-black Country to have a large amount of Medals is the USA, but all of the people who won those medals were African-Americans
>Top medalists are all black
>World records are hold by people of African or Caribbean ancestry

I then looked at Strength Sports, the World's Strongest Men (Strongman competition) and Powerlifting competitions.

>All world records are held by Europeans
>People of Eastern/Northern european or germanic stock are uncontested the best at Strength Sports
>Hall of Fame is made entirely of Europeans or Americans of German ancestry
>All Champions to date (earliest record starting in 1977) have been European (again, mostly Eastern or Nordic) - Even 2nd and 3rd places are held almost entirely by Slavs or Nordics

So.

If race is only skin deep....

how is this possible, at an age where people of every race are represented and have access to the best training facilities in the world (assuming they are capable to take on that challenge)?
>>
>>>/autism/
>>
File: be21.png (90 KB, 177x420) Image search: [Google]
be21.png
90 KB, 177x420
>>56014576
Why do you care?
>>
>>56014655
>my feelings are hurt waaaaa
>>
>>56014951
That's the thing though, I don't care until people start calling me a racist for pointing out simple things, such as the fact that black people do have an advantage in certain sports, just as whites do in others.

How is that ''racism''? People need to stop such fucking faggots about PC is my point.
>>
>>56015029
>need to stop being

is what I meant.
>>
Why is this always black and white? We aren't the only fucking race on the planet
>>
>>56015116
Because it's obviously the most pronounced one whenever the ''race'' issue is brought up.

You don't see many Arabs complaining about East Asians for example.
>>
>>56015116
You invented racism.
>>
>>56014576

Well OP, you are goddamn right.

It's all to do with evolution. Some populations used to live 30 000 years in total genetic isolation. People evolved to fill in different climatic and environmental niches. As such they developed traits to better suit them in such regard.

The above examples are spot on. It's not that people from different ethnicities do not try. There are determined individuals who train and eat right. In the end what differentiates them is genetics.

Even in you lay it down like that the modern liberals can grudgingly agree to an extent. You see evolution apparently do not work above the neck. The mental faculties to every ethnicity are equal in every way according to them.

You see, if a person have any basic logical capabilities and balls to use them, they must by the definition of the word be racists.

Different races are better suited to different activities and can display prowess in them better than the rest.

As such some races are better than others in specific areas.

Congrats, OP we have been just labeled bigoted and ignorant by the west EU/USA.

As luck would have it I do not live in a politically correct society. Having gypsies running around tends to do that to a nation.
>>
>>56015588

do you also agree that bulgarians are mentally inferior to white people?
>>
>>56015322
No the Soviets did
>>
Who gives a shit about race? I'm not affected by hoodmonkeys so I don't.
>>
File: Svend karlsen.jpg (75 KB, 449x604) Image search: [Google]
Svend karlsen.jpg
75 KB, 449x604
>>56014576
Hall of fame members,
>Norway
>Svend Karlsen
>>
https://youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q
>>
It used to be a stereotype that the Jews were inherently better at boxing because they dominated it. Sometimes these things are just the product of culture or environmental factors. Like Kenya has a huge running culture + most people live at a high elevation in Kenya, so their runners have an advantage while training.
>>
>>56016138
was looking for that actually, very good video.

Thank you
>>
>>56016090
norway got KHAN'd
>>
>>56016138
>>56016278
It's the worst episode in the series.
>>
>>56016319
Why?
>>
>>56015640

b8 but what ever

I do not consider bulgarians to be less white than any south european. And as history shows it's usually the south that gets developed and then falls in to ruin civilization wise. As if this is strictly genetically related or geography and migration movement have the bigger part to do in it I do not know.

For example in scores of competitions in mathematics, IT and sciences our school children are doing pretty good. But so dose the indians and we all know what their society is like.

I believe we have the genetic capacity to be comparable to most but our culture and traditions are dragging us down. So far we have lagging behind the curve in most areas.

As such other countries clearly have things better figured out than us.
>>
File: 11899757565.gif (467 KB, 190x320) Image search: [Google]
11899757565.gif
467 KB, 190x320
who gives a shit xD
>>
>>56015029
Because you are discussing it on the wrong board.
>>
>>56016319
What do you think about the rest of the series?
>>
>>56016352
Because he's too busy talking about how uncomfortable the race question is than talking about about. This is why he includes that guy with his meme IQ map. But that is basically what the series is about...exposing the fraudsters who are afraid to talk about the things that make them uncomfortable.

>>56016786
It's pretty shallow and quite repetitive, but it does it's job well with putting focus on the bullshit in certain fields within social science. And with it the gender institute lost their funding after this show was aired.
>>
I studied nursing for a while. And sometimes the tests and treatments also differ for each race.

I'm half Dutch and half Indonesian. So a very basic example is that when checking for allergies you would also test me for lactose intolerance, which might be ignored when testing white people.
>>
>>56017496
>Because he's too busy talking about how uncomfortable the race question is than talking about about.
> But that is basically what the series is about...exposing the fraudsters who are afraid to talk about the things that make them uncomfortable.

So you don't like the premise of the show?
>>
>>56017620
Or when someone lasers his eyes then race can be an indication if someone is more or less prone to getting dry eyes.
>>
>>56017780
Which races get the most dry eye?
>>
>>56017955
Asians are more prone to getting it.
>>
>>56017687
No, I was saying I didn't like the episode.
>>
>>56018248
But your main complaint about the episode is that it spent too much time pursuing that which you say is the premise of the show.
>>
>>56014576
>Be conscripted into the army
>Get put in a platoon with unproportionally many foreigners
>Foregneirs with a Norwegian citizenship are conscripted on the same terms as everyone esle
>Winter sets in
>Foreigners (Middle-easterners and Africans), keep getting hypothermia and 2nd degree frost injuries. Some of them even develop severe depressions.
>This keeps happening. But only to Africans and Middle-easterners
>This was a relatively mild January in inland Norway (approx -20C daytime temperatures)
>>
>>56017620
The only people I have met who had lactose intolerance looked white (because Brazilians can't be real whites etc. etc.), but had pale skin and could pass for Northern Europeans.
>>
>>56018835
I've never met a lactose intolerant person in my life.
Sandwiches with cheese are the most eaten breakfast and lunch in the country.
>>
>>56015714
u wot
>>
File: WKUK5_1264187724-000.jpg (27 KB, 461x307) Image search: [Google]
WKUK5_1264187724-000.jpg
27 KB, 461x307
Race reflects a person's culture, upbringing, social status and belief structure. Those are all things that have more of an effect on education, economic career and social behaviour than anything innately genetic, though there's that as well.
>>
File: magnus samuelsson med familj.jpg (70 KB, 800x659) Image search: [Google]
magnus samuelsson med familj.jpg
70 KB, 800x659
>>56016090

lmao
>>
>>56018657
Just give them cod liver oil and extra blankets
>>
>>56019109
The redskined people...
I tought they were just a legend.
>>
File: 1455296154092.png (351 KB, 638x524) Image search: [Google]
1455296154092.png
351 KB, 638x524
>>56014576
>Zydrunas Savickas
>>
>>56018415
No, what I said was that -- or meant at least -- was that he failed exactly that in this episode, and starting doing exactly what he was questioning.
>>
>>56019304

Is that really surprising when you have basically no melanin and then go to some tropical place to compete outside?
>>
>>56019304
That's what rednecks are. They're people of mostly British stock that do mostly menial labour in a place with much more sunlight, thus giving their exposed necks a red colour.
>>
>>56019173
You don't want to be carrying alot of exstra shit when marching around in arctic temperatures for several days.
Also, thick woolen undershirts/pants, net shirts/stockings, and winter jackets/pants was the warmest equipment they bothered to give us anyways. And that more than enough for almost everyone else.
>>
>>56019752
My dad who's 100% Dutch can't stand the sun either lol. When we go on vacation to Spain he always has to stay in the shadow and wear a shirt and hat. He literally burns up and turns into a tomato in an hour in the Spanish sun. It's kind of funny.

I'm very white as half Asian but get a natural looking poopie brown tan within a couple days in the sun.
>>
File: 70115_big_1337001474.jpg (349 KB, 895x1200) Image search: [Google]
70115_big_1337001474.jpg
349 KB, 895x1200
>>56014576
Yes, we were alwas tremendously strong. Nordics have literally the strength of gods. You can find it not only in legends but in historical records about some famous warriors and stories of families who used to live on the countryside (like mine, my great-great-grand dad singlehandedly carried as much firewood as a horse). Africans are fast, they needed it to hunt. We needed strength to live in our environment.

But what about it? It's common knowledge.
>>
>>56020162
>But what about it? It's common knowledge.

Not to leftists, that's considered ''racial outdated science''.
>>
>>56021207
They should look up something about different ethnicities handling alcohol different and tons of other legit studies.
>>
>>56021423
>It violates the narrative, so it's untrue. What do you know about science? Russia is a backwards place
>>
>>56021596
The Dutch government loves collecting statistics. So they have all kinds of not very politically correct statistics. Especially Moroccans are often the victim of facts.
>>
>>56021860
>Facts are racist and sexist. That's why we need more women and minorities in STEM, so we can change the way science is perceived away from the bigoted white male outlook.
>>
>>56014576
>WSM
>sport
>>
File: 1456340761784.jpg (36 KB, 744x454) Image search: [Google]
1456340761784.jpg
36 KB, 744x454
>>56014576
niggers are only good at jumping and running because they steal shit all the time
>>
>>56016388
So doesn't extend to non whites barring east Asians and Indians?
>>
>>56023028
that chink brings in the banter errrytime
>>
>>56021860
>victim of facts.

lyl
>>
>>56020162
Africans don't compete in strength competitions
>>
>>56018415

His complaint is that he spent a sizable portion of the episode beating around the bush because he was uncomfortable with the topic, even though that kind of behavior is what the series was originally designed to combat.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.