[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans put themselves through this every day? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: AmericanPoopies.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPoopies.webm
1 MB, 480x360
Why do Americans put themselves through this every day?
Will Trump put an end to it?
>>
WOW
>>
>>56009990
I can't even understand how any of this can be possible
>>
>>56010117
Well, ask your mother.
>>
people like this should not be allowed to live. I sincerely wish we had the Metabo Law like Japan
>>
>>56009990
DICK STATUS: MMUH
>>
>>56010131
Post reported
>>
we should have those street gangs like they have in Russia, but instead of beating up gay people we beat up fatties

They're literally disgusting
>>
If anything, Trump would make it worse.
>hurr we are losing to countries like Mexico and China
>we need to subsidize our agriculture even more to keep jobs here for hardworking Americans!
>proceeds to continue subsidizing the unhealthiest shit to an even greater degree
>>
>>56009990
H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T
>>
>>56010131
delet this you fucking scumbag `_`
>>
>>56009990
This is your average Trump voter. So no.
>>
>>56010256
This.
>>
>>56009990
>Charity

Ahahaha, holy fuck.
>>
File: 1312623896619.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1312623896619.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>Diet coke please
>>
>>56010256
clearing agriculture of illegal immigrants would force many Americans to work.
>>
>>56010447
I just want to punch her in her stupid ugly face. What is even the point of these people existing? They can't work so they live off of welfare, and even if they did work they aren't ambitious enough to actually do any good for the country. Fucking ree
>>
>>56010512
Not without a lot of subsidies. If the cost of agriculture goes up due to not being able to hire illegals, then agriculture will just move to where it is cheaper to produce (Mexico, other poor countries). Agriculture only exists in the first place in first world countries because we give our farmers a shit ton of subsidies to stay competitive. Like cows in the EU get more than a dollar a day in subsidies iirc, which is more than what millions of the world's poorest have to live off of everyday.
>>
>>56010685
I thought America was a capitalist country, you wouldn't want to endanger the free market now would you ?
>>
>>56010594
I agree why the fuck does white people still allow americans to exist
>>
>>56010940
Trump doesn't seem very ideologically committed to a free market. I'm honestly surprised he can be so popular among right wingers in this country while being so anti free market.
>>
>>56009990
average bernie sanders supporter. muh gov'ts will take care of meeee
>>
>>56010447
Shopped/10.
>>
>>56009990
Yes
>>
>>56011506
What makes you say that?
>>
>all these people will die in 30 years top
>we shall display their bodies on the streets to teach children what fate has in store for fatties
>they will observe, they will learn and they will be smarter than us
>obesity is no more
can't wait lads
>>
File: xUYaDvL.jpg (890 KB, 5760x3840) Image search: [Google]
xUYaDvL.jpg
890 KB, 5760x3840
why can't americans be as perfect and slim as koreans?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.