[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Brazilians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: aMrg2WV_700b.jpg (88 KB, 700x805) Image search: [Google]
aMrg2WV_700b.jpg
88 KB, 700x805
>be in university
>have girlfriend of many many years
>attractive Brazilian foreign exchange student moves in across the hall
>immediately judge her as a HUEHUEHUE because of /int/
>slowly befriend her and her roommates
>shes actually incredibly smart and fun to just talk to
>be stupid drunk after a night of drinking at a party
>me and her walking alone to my room
>stops me in the empty hallway
>"If you didn't have a girlfriend I'd do this to you"
>puts face a centimeter away from mine
>proceeds to grab me and slams me so hard the electrical panel box breaks off the wall
>end up in my room
>she tells me she she wishes I was single so she could do whatever she wants with me
>look at her cleavage
>look at the framed picture of my girlfriend and I on my desk
>look at her cleavage
>look at the framed picture of my girlfriend and I on my desk
>Tell her she should leave and I walked her to her bed
>kisses me on the cheek and winks before closing the door
>go back to my room and cry
>>
>>56009741

>girlfriend

Fuck off normie
>>
>>56009741
She probably has a penis if (s)he comes from Brazil
Why did you cry tho ?
>>
noice
another wet virgin dreams
>>
You were drunk yet you still kept loyal to your gf? Damn lad, well done. I hope you have a good life with a wife as loyal to you as you are to her.
>>
>>56009741
>9gag
Here is your (you)
>>
>>56009741
>flag
>centimeter
Cuck.
>>
>being loyal to one girl
>while in college

Your life will be a disappointment
>>
>>56009993
I'm a normie in disguise. I'm actual still an autistic retard I just cover it well in front of others. I grew up a lot in college.
>>56010087
I cried because I could have been slamming a cute Brazilian foreign exchange student daily but my morals got in the way
>>56010155
You have no idea how hard it was my Brazilian friend
>>
>>56010286

>saying no to free Brazilian bunda
>not gay

Choose one
>>
File: sdf.jpg (29 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
29 KB, 600x434
>>56010340
>>56010286
My girlfriend is too good to me snow nigger. To add extra sadness to the entire thing I'm in a long distance relationship so theres no way I would have gotten caught
>>
>>56010499
>long distance relationship
Oh, you're just a troll.
Not bad.
>>
>>56010548
Are there not good people in Russia? You've never met a girl that was worth keeping to see only once a week?
>>
>>56010499
It wouldn't have happened if she didn't know you had a gf to start with.

Being in a relationship makes you more attractive to females, because their brains are able to skip the bulk of the potential mate evaluation process by just reasoning that someone else has already cleared you.
>>
>>56010700
this is why you should befriend some lesbians for use as wingmen by the way.
>>
File: 1448743864036.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448743864036.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>56009741
Im proud of you, son
You're a man now
>>
>>56010290
>I cried because I could have been slamming a cute Brazilian foreign exchange student daily but my morals got in the way
I thought you cried because you were so close to cheating on your girlfriend
You fool
>>
>>56009741

Desliga o proxy, seu brasileiro!
Turn the proxy off, you monkey!
>>
I would have dumped gf the moment and sacrificed my soul to the Brazilian.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 399x382
>>56010286
>fucking around with college girls in America

It's like you want to be accused of rape.
>>
>>56011337

I propose a cultural exchange, finnmate... I live in Santos, Brazil. So, it's all about beach, mini shorts, bikinis, bunda and alcool,the WHOLE FUCKING YEAR.
Why don't we change countries for a month?

you'd get brazilian bundas easily, while I'd get finnish girls.
>>
>>56011444
DEAL! I live in Espoo so it's very close to Helsinki - 15 minutes during rush hour in a bus. Nice neighborhood with no junkies/ alcoholics or drugs. Also there are a lot of student org... I mean parties and if you want it easy, take a ferry to Estonia/Sweden. Lots of drunken girls aboard. It's also quite cheap. Then again bang Finnish-Swedish girls because they are the best Finland has to offer. Alcohol is expensive though ;__;
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.