[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We act talk like the trash people from your cunt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: CIMG0320sm.jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0320sm.jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
Mi Fukin, dikhead ex husband hasn't paid his fukin child support payments in 6 months.

He's a fukin ded shit that doesn't even give a fuck about his kids and here I am struggling to get by.
>>
cuz
>>
It's much better in the country than the fucking city ay..

Out in da country you can have piss ups every night, play music as loud as you want, ride dirt bikes around all day and nobody gives a fuck.

I have no idea why I ever moved out to this shit hole I wish I was out in da country getting pissed.
>>
ayoo muh fuqqa wheres be da line fo dem foodstamps??
>>
>>55994476
eshay adlay

dfa toy cunts
>>
لماعز واحد المعز،أحد أنواع جنس الوعل، وهو من الحيوانات القوية التي يمكنها تحمل العيش في بيئات مختلفة، فهي تعيش في اعالي الجبال وفي السهول وحتى يمكنها في الواحات والصحاري.
>>
>>55994775
Mate if you cap my piece my crew will stomp ya head in cunt.

Let's go smoke some bongs and paint some galvs brah.
>>
cyкa блядь
>>
>>55994830
oi tick us a stick cuz?
>>
Vive l'Algérie
>>
If I get elected, I promise...
>>
Bro, give a cigarette, salvation upon you, bro.
>>
Haydi Lan
>>
File: PltMLFqK8D4.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
PltMLFqK8D4.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
obama is a fucking monkey. Stop destroying russia! You always were against us you selfish prick.
>>
File: cattolico.jpg (21 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
cattolico.jpg
21 KB, 476x476
Ave, o Maria, piena di grazia,
il Signore è con te.
Tu sei benedetta fra le donne
e benedetto è il frutto del tuo seno, Gesù.
Santa Maria, Madre di Dio,
prega per noi peccatori,
adesso e nell'ora della nostra morte.
Amen.
>>
got a spare dart on ya mate?
>>
Hurren Sohn amk
>>
>>55994841
Brah I would but I was down in the train yards painting galvs the other day and the fucking copper dogs chased me out da train yard and I dropped me bag and just fuckin legged it.

I had all me cones and paint tins in it brah. So now I have to see my dealer next centerlink day unless I can bum some cones off a cunt.
>>
>>55994476
Melbourne is the best city in Australia!
>>
>>55994965
yeah oath brah ACAB
>>
>>55994476
Melbourne is great because it has lots of trendy cafes, modern art galleries, and a diverse culture!
>>
yo fuck yo lil johnny
>>
>>55994476
LOL! Who the fuck would want to live somewhere like Brisbane or Sydney!? Melbourne is the only place worth living in Australia.
>>
>>55995006
Fuck the Graffiti task force fuckin dawgs ay!
>>
>>55994515
you looking for a hiding ow fucking one outs cunt one outs.
>>
>>55995055
very bad attempt
>>
they other day right, this fat cunt geezin at my tns i told the cunt to boot off but the fukn goose started arkin so i fukn floored the cunt then this ganga called the jacks and i got bloody bumrushed and taken to the fukn cop shop mate, what a fukn joke ay !!
>>
>>55995002
BURN CITY KUNT WATUPP
>>
>>55994476
Move your chingado car outta my fuckin' lawn, buey! Voy a fuckin' tirar a tu chingada verga, maricon! Why you even fuckin' here, go back to tu familia, chingado borracho! Chucho!"
>>
>>55995193
bro shut the fuck up or ill smash you ey
>>
>>55995045
hit it nigga
rip it boi
>>
>>55995193

I have a bunch of Nike TNs and Airmax, freshly racked...
>>
>>55995229
BUILD WALL PACO
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 533x1226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 533x1226
>>55995411
Fuckin' right bud, ill go jump in the lake if the leafs win the cup. Fuckin guy ere' gave me a dart and we hit the mud, went out for a rip eh bud?

Goddamnit, i do talk like this but ontarians literally TRY to act like this to be 'canadian'

FUCK ontario
>>
tebra
>>
i have an little axe i sleep with him
>>
we dun steal we jus pick it
>>
stop filmin me i'll break dat TV
>>
"oi nah, the fuckin government is letting all these chinga cunts in when theres fuckin farmers who cant feed their fuckin cows, and homeless veterans. she's full fucked, ay?"
>>
>>55997938
Well maybe it's not the chingas problem that the farm industry in Australia is changing?

Maybe they should build some skills and evolve with the rest of the world?
>>
>>55994476
>ME?
*steals phone*
>YOU SAYIN
*emmigrates to Britain*
>I HAVE A PURADEL?
*builds house with british welfare money*
>THAT I GON PAY?
*abuses doctor with gang for not treating his laughter*
>>
Quiubo compa vamos a pistear al mirador, solo jalamos por las morras pa' que se arme, fierro pariente.

Northern Mexicans are the definition of worthles animals,
>>
File: 1457229569776.jpg (110 KB, 763x292) Image search: [Google]
1457229569776.jpg
110 KB, 763x292
>>55994476
I offer you a gift Australian friends
>>
File: 004.jpg (440 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
440 KB, 732x732
>>55998666
Post replies. Satan is on my side
>>
ITT:
>Aussies speaking Abo
>Canucks speaking Can Cuck
>Amerifats speaking Big Blacks
And
>Locals speaking Loco

WHERE DOES THE MADNESS END?
>>
>>55998107
oi nah, get fucked you big dickhead you're no true blue Aussie if you're saying poofter shit like that you rat dog cunt
>>
>>55998666
What you want me to call her?
>>
>>55999851
Do whatever man. I found it elsewhere anyway
>>
>>55994476
Niggas
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.