[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
desert shitholes with no hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: the middle east.png (23 KB, 254x160) Image search: [Google]
the middle east.png
23 KB, 254x160
how do we fix the middle east?
is it even possible to?
>>
>>55992500
North Africa was unfixable by the 1300s, the Levant by the 1100s, and the peninsula much earlier
>>
>>55992500

Move them all in to Germany, France, Sweden and Holland
>>
>>55992500
bomb it
>>
>>55992500
Why should we fix them?

Let them behave like the barbarians they are as much as they don't try to import their glorious civilization in our countries.
>>
GLASS AUSTRALIA
>>
>>55992500
occupy syria, nuke iraq, isolate iran and castrate saudia arabia
>>
>>55992541
i mean why the fuck would we care about them,
the climate is getting hotter and hotter here and soon we will have to take them all into our glorious europe and if we dont change our "humanitarian" cuck behaviour we will get replaced
>>
>>55992545
This
Build walls, make sure they stay inside and let them murderfuck each other
>>
>>55992500
>"We should fix [x]"
How Europeans did things for a good 400 years and how they also destroyed cultures of countless communities and nations.
>>
>>55992628
>it wuz duh europes n shiet
no meme answers please
>>
They are unfixable, you'd need to wipe everything and colonise the region.
>>
>>55992628
Says American
>>
I have an idea. Since the Middle East is poor and Europe is rich, how about we move all the poor middle easterners to Europe. Then everyone is rich.
>>
>>55992500
FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT A SHITHOLE
>>
>>55993382
t.Shithole
>>
File: sadece.jpg (18 KB, 280x320) Image search: [Google]
sadece.jpg
18 KB, 280x320
>>
>>55993382
We are.
Being better than arabs doesn't make us non-shithole
>>
>>55992628
this is literally the most reddit thing I have read on this site in a while
>>
Turkey is Europe. Armenian Genocide never happened. It's just the Kurds who cause problems abroad.

t. Turkling.
>>
File: 1456893095737.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456893095737.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
I say we fence them off and let them sort their shit out themselves until they start acting like civilized people.
>>
>>55992500
>is it even possible to?
I don't think so, the ME is stuck in a vicious circle.
A war against Iran and Saudi Arabia would be the quickest way to make the region stable. However you can be sure that the big powers (America, Britain, France, probably even Russia and China) will try to take profit as much as they can from the situation (with no thoughts for the people whatsoever). And there is a high probability that it's going to cause several problems that will make the ME into a shithole all over again.
Unless the big powers try to act decently while revolutions take down the corrupted powers, I see no hope for that region.
>>
File: europelarge.jpg (277 KB, 980x850) Image search: [Google]
europelarge.jpg
277 KB, 980x850
>>55993791
Agreed.
>>
File: Lawrence-of-Arabia-Mirage-lg.jpg (144 KB, 1282x576) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence-of-Arabia-Mirage-lg.jpg
144 KB, 1282x576
It's fucked

t. Lawrence
>>
>>55992500
Let Iran sort the region out.

Then again no Western politicians want a stable Middle East so it's not happening.
>>
>>55992500
some of those will fix themselves because money
>>
why would you want it fixed?
instability is good business for arms manufacturers.
>>
>>55992500
egypt is african not middle east. it has no hope
>>
>>55992545
>>55992596
This
Build wall, check on them every 5 years until they're civilized enough to be allowed to visit the outside world again (ie never)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.