[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever find yourself just closing the thread and not arguing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1414649106069.jpg (16 KB, 350x294) Image search: [Google]
1414649106069.jpg
16 KB, 350x294
Do you ever find yourself just closing the thread and not arguing stupid pointless shit with other anons?
>>
>>55991963
No never, I wouldn't come here otherwise.
>>
>>55991963
>Giving up the argument
Found the
BETA
E
T
A

KEK
U
C
K
>>
I don't usually get into an arguement with anyone so no
>>
>>55991963
Yes
>>
>>55992012
>>55991995
What's the point in arguing over the internet? The other person will never change his opinion and will always claim otherwise
>>
>>55992034
It's just a bit of fun for christ sake.
>>
>>55992055
you could have more fun doing something more productive
>>
>>55992070
Not really, the only thing I do besides argue on the internet is reading books.
>>
>>55992091
What books do you read, lad?
>>
>>55991963
Sometimes yes, but not because I dont want to argue, even knowing it is pointless, but because I dont like to feel not even mildly upset, specially during my free time. I come here for dank memes and interesting trivia now and then.
>>
>>55992105
Väinö Linna - The Unknown Soldier
>>
Whenever things get a little too heated I just hide the thread and go shitpost elsewhere.
>>
I find myself just getting tired of all the boards I browse. Everyone just posts the exact same shit every single day and no-one ever seems to take anything away from the discussion (since the next day, you end up posting the exact same arguments). /int/ in particular has really gone to shit. January 2015 was fine, but it's really gone downhill since then. Every single thread now is either a general, a politics/refugee thread (which should stay on /pol/) or a "banter" thread. I put banter in quotation marks because the sht you see here can hardly be called banter. Banter is supposed to be lighthearted and witty. But people here just spout stale memes and vent their butthurt. It's not even like the generals are good either. /brit/ is a fucking autistic circlejerk where people post "gimmicks" (i.e. They make the exact same inane post every fucking thread because for some reason they think that people on an anonymous imageboard give a shit about when a particular individual makes a post). And while I don't speak other languages, I'd imagine that every other general is just as autistic (by just scanning the images, it looks exactly he same except you have 90% more autistic anime posters).

Fuck this board and fuck this site in general. I'd leave this place in a heartbeat if I wasn't a loser who has no friends.
>>
>>55991963
Yes especially when some one says something really stupid
>>
>>55992340
Yeah i get irritated when i see viscous bile and venom spouted and then the poster will claim it's banter
>>
File: 12446576.png (31 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
12446576.png
31 KB, 160x160
>>55991963
>arguing on 4chan
>>
It's not about convincing the other person, it's about showing them up in the eyes of the other people in the thread.
>>
>>55992340

THIS.

I'll be your friend.
:^)
>>
>>55992312

Stick to reading books than having arguments, it's better for you.

Also, great choice in literature boss.
>>
Everytime someone says Romanians are gypsies
>>
>>55991963
Yes, quite often.

Always have on forums etc, since I started posting on them
>>
>>55992034
the satisfaction comes from having the last word when the thread has 404'd.
>>
>>55992034
>The other person will never change his opinion and will always claim otherwise

not true, i changed my opinion lot of things here
>>
>>56000460
about*
>>
>>56000460
>>56000490
cuck
>>
>>56000460
this
>>
>>56000460
i agree
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.