[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: USA-flag.gif (36 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
USA-flag.gif
36 KB, 1181x788
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but i'm a brazilian guy and wanna know if in USA is easy to get a job.
I'm thinking about move to USA, but i don't know anything about live in another country.
Anybody can help with the basic? What i need to travel and live in USA?
>>
>>55988488
It's easy enough to get a shitty job, which means you need roomates in order to afford rent.

If you have some kind of degree and work history then maybe you can do better

What state are you trying to move to?
>>
>>55988488
You can't even get a shitty job here unless you have 9/10 english.
>>
>>55988525
I don't know yet.
I'm just wanting to have a better life, but in Brazil is difficult.
>>
>>55988557
I do not think my English is bad...
>>
>>55988572
well the visa process is pretty difficult, and takes a while

one option is to get into a university and they can sponsor you as a student and then get a job and have the job sponsor you on a work visa
>>
>>55988593
Not so much speaking but understanding others when they are speaking to you. That's the most difficult part. I'm not trying to troll you. Lots of immigrants come here and speak english well but understanding all the weird slang and odd questions that someone may ask you during a job interview are important. If you have some relatives here already they could help you a lot with that
>>
>>55988557
>have 9/10 english.
*speak 9/10 English.
>>
>>55988663
I live in a region of Brazil which is not very rich (but not poor) in the northeast, is that the sponsorship would be easy?
>>55988676
Yes, I know u don't trying to troll me.
And I know you understand is the hardest part, but with the conviviality with Americans on how long I would probably understand 100% of what they speak?
>>
>>55988781
I know that*, sorry for my mistake
>>
>>55988781
I don't think your exact region matters. You'd be doing pretty good to get into an American university if possible, to get a leg up on other immigrants.
>>
>>55988781
>sponsorship

Depends on a lot of things. Are you in school now or what?
>>
>>55988827
How can I get into an American university, i don't know that selection process what is used...
but if is a exam maybe i can be approved ...
>>
>>55988848
I go to my second college this year
>>
>>55988939
I can't give you much specific help. But try to reach out to universities about doing a master's degree or to finish your current degree and see what they say.

I honestly have no idea how hard it is, I just know a lot of dirtskins and goatmunchers are in the grad programs
>>
>>55989028
Thank you, i'll do this
>>
>come to mexico
>pay a coyote 500 dollars
>save 5k dollars and marry a gay guy
>enjoy your nationality

its that easy
>>
>>55990344
Man, are u a genius?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.