[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everywhere I travel... I hear and meet Germans. They are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1457233359420.jpg (33 KB, 480x859) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457233359420.jpg
33 KB, 480x859
Everywhere I travel... I hear and meet Germans. They are literally everywhere. There is no other nationality I end up encountering more than Germans.
How come?
>>
>>55985577
they will do anything to escape the shithole that has become of their once great country
>>
>>55985577
They are in your head.
>>
>>55985577
Confirmation bias. You secretly crave that German dick, Nippon.
>>
>>55985577
You meet them because you're obsessed with them. Asians love Germany for some reason.
>>
>>55985577
I think they get alot of vacation time, so they get to travel more
>>
>>55985659

I am not asian. I am travelling in asia. I am dutch.
>>
reconnaissance
>>
>>55985711
>I am dutch.
>I am

Sure you are, Hiroki
>>
>>55985577
Hallo :)
>>
>>55985577
Well they are a first world country so their populace travels more than others.
Other than that you've probably just started noticing them more because you think about it.
>>
>>55985798

But so does France, the UK, Italy. But I tend to meet those far far less.
The ratio is definitely different
>>
>>55985577
They would rather travel than go back to their muslim shithole.
>>
>>55985842
I think you are just noticing them more. Or it could be highly coincidental.
or
US citizens tend to travel more internally.
UK has smaller pop
France isn't doing as well economically so they have less people that can travel.
>>
we are getting swarmed with chinese
I have also seen a black person in real life once, I didnt like it, I hope it never happens again
>>
>>55986000
>swarmed with chinese

Welcome to my world.
>>
>>55986000
>I have also seen a black person in real life once, I didnt like it, I hope it never happens again

tfw the occasional one wanders up from the States.

Worst neighbours. I've met maybe a dozen and none of them were particularly worth the time to meet.
>>
>>55986047
I didnt talk with it or meet it, I felt kinda alergic to its presence. What is it doing here? Why is it here? We never colonized it, there's literally nothing for it to do here. No excuses to demand any handouts.
>>
>>55985577
Strange. Everywhere I go in Germany I hear Russian. They are literally everywhere in Germany.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.