[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the only argument against Trump from the media is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 678x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 678x726
Why is the only argument against Trump from the media is that of "He's racist" (even though Mexicans & Muslims aren't races). Can they not think of anything acutally intelligible to say?
>>
>>55985098
You are underaged
>>
media is full of leftists
>>
File: 1455866484926.jpg (98 KB, 640x697) Image search: [Google]
1455866484926.jpg
98 KB, 640x697
>>
>>55985152
Thanks for giving me cancer, anon.
>>
He has no real comprehensive platform, at least right now

Most of what he says he plans to do, is simply impossible and won't happen if he is elected
>>
>>55985116
Yeah I saw his thread that got deleted because of CPoland.
>>55985098
Fuck off op, and go finish highschool.
>>
I was at the gym yesterday. On the news for MSNBC and CNN for a full hour the headlines were "donald trump racist?" "donald trump KKK conspirator?" "donald trump advocates white nationalism?" It's getting really fucking old and people see through the lies. Which is why hes gonna get all the votes.

>>55985116

Sorry Bernie, maybe next election (^:
>>
>>55985190
I saw that aswell, pretty funny to be honest.
>>
>>55985098
because of 2 things
1. The media is full of idiots that cannot properly formulate an arguement beyond "muh feelings"
2. His positions are hopelessly vauge so its impossibly hard to argue against him unless you employ his debate strategies.
3. Go back to highschool tripfag
>>
Bernie will win
>>
>>55985266
>2 things
>lists 3
holy fuck I should be going back to school
>>
File: 1413560636001.jpg (58 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1413560636001.jpg
58 KB, 616x699
>>55985152
>July 97
>He can vote now

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>55985098
Because his most outspoken supporters ARE racists, which is evidenced by the fact that every time he says he's going to do something about a minority his poll numbers surge.
Guilty by association.
>>
>>55985098
That's not the only argument.

But yes the "das racis" argument is the same as the "hitler!" argument... Meaningless
>>
>>55985395
So Caesar was retarded because the plebians supported him?
>>
>>55985098
This has to be b8 but, there are plenty of arguments against trump
1. His tax plan would create a ten trillion dollar deficit
2. When pressed on how he would save money in a debate he was factually disproven.
3. His plan to ban all muslims is unconstitutional, impossible to put into practice (not to mention morally wrong)
4. He doesn't actually have any policy positions just a bunch of rhetoric
>>
>>55985098
>Mexicans aren't a race

retard
>>
File: Screenshot (265).png (18 KB, 612x252) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (265).png
18 KB, 612x252
>>55985225
This is why you never name fag.
>>
>>55985527
mexicans can be white, native or (mostly) a mix of both
>>
>>55985481
So you can momentarily ban germans and japs but not muslims?
>>
File: 1454497524892.jpg (68 KB, 509x430) Image search: [Google]
1454497524892.jpg
68 KB, 509x430
>>55985549
ycmtsueiyttbhf

Trumpfags: 17-year-olds and eternal 17-year-olds
>>
>>55985602
1. Germans weren't banned
2. That was a dark stain on our history that the American government has admitted was wrong and apologized for.
>>
>>55985602
ban = deportation and refusal to let into the country

internment =/= ban

it is also unconstitutional to intern those who have already proven their loyalty to the U.S., as decided in Ex parte Endo (1944)
>>
>>55985481
> His plan to ban all muslims is unconstitutional, impossible to put into practice not to mention morally wrong
the president is allowed to ban certain groups from entering the united states.

the morally wrong part is just a matter of perspective and your perspective is obviously "aw why cant we just have open borders n shiet?"
>>
>>55985771
>the president is allowed to ban certain groups from entering the united states
That power isn't unlimited.

>the morally wrong part is just a matter of perspective and your perspective is obviously "aw why cant we just have open borders n shiet?
We should not legislate morality but that was a pretty good strawman you erected there.
>>
i don't think he ever planned to get this far and is just making it up as he goes along

almost nothing he says would or could get passed through congress and he flip flops so much its pointless to actually argue

i think its at the point where it doesn't even matter and his voter base doesnt care, theyve bought into his rhetoric so much that its too late

if theres anything good that comes from this shitfest is people realizing how broken the american election system is
>>
>>55985771
Its not unconstitutional unless they are US citizens but I don't believe he really has the power to do that, unless there is some specific clause that gives him the ability to do so. The president doesn't really have that much power, his greatest power argueably is the fact that he can decide whether a bill need 50.000000001% or 66% to pass.
>>
>>55985879
>people realizing how broken the american election system is
Realizing that is one thing, but is there really anything average Americans, as individuals, can do to fix it? What gets me about people's love for Trump is that he's supposed to be anti-establishment, the anti-politician, yet he is acting more and more like a conventional politician as time goes on. The only difference between him and the career politicians he's running against seems to be that he just has less of a filter.
>>
File: 1381278439628.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1381278439628.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>55985098
I'm for Trump, but my support for him as weakened after finding out that he might be soft on immigration and that he generally flip-flops on his policies.
>>
>>55985771
1. That's highly debatable. For starters the executive branch has no authority on immigration in the constitution. Secdonly the first amendment says that congress shall pass no laws regarding religon.

2. Nice strawman. Clearly because I don't find it right to ban 1.2 billion people for their religion I want open borders.
>>
>>55985098
>>55985879

Trump is the best choice. He's a real estate guy. He needs a wall built. He's not going to worry about the details.
>>
>>55985474
The plebeians that supported him were
He fulfilled almost none of his promises to them
Also Caesar flooded the senate with "foreingers" from Gaul
>>
>>55985098

He's a populist. He relying on your emotions. His platform will never make it pass the Congress. The Wall is literally not happening. I'm sorry but It's impossible on all fronts. It is simply not happening. Him relying enterely on promises he can't keep will ultimately upset you, Typical American Citizen. So he would lost in 2018 and the Dems would win the next 8 years. The GOP party would never be able to recover, and a new more for-the-times conservative party would emerge.

This is the future you choose.
>>
>>55986250
Its not the "typical" American
Its the ~20% of us who are poor southerners.
They are largely disenfranchised and they for some reason believe his promises
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.