[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't hate blacks >don't hate spics >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: shikky.jpg (62 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
shikky.jpg
62 KB, 960x940
>don't hate blacks
>don't hate spics
>don't hate women
>don't really hate anyone
>pretty much apolitical
>islam and scientology are shitty I guess

Why am I even here, bros?
>>
>>55985051
>Why am I even here, bros?

Maybe you're this guy
>>
retarded liberal cuck
>>
Because you are a sane human being who has to spread his seed.
>>
Muslims are the only people I actually somewhat dislike. Everything else is just for the sake of memes.
>>
>>55985051
>pretty much apolitical
that's missing out on your duty as a citizen dude, not only a citizen of your country but a citizen of the world, so to speak.
Also you're here for the thick meme cream you slutty cat
>>
t. Denial
>>
>>55985051
hating people isn't healthy
>>
>>55985051
You hate yourself.
>>
>>55985051
Have you ever even met blacks or spics or muslims or scientologists?

I don't think we have any of those in Canada, except now I guess we have muslims because of Trudeau.
>>
>>55985289
I do some research and vote for the candidate I dislike the least in every election. I just wouldn't describe my viewpoints with any particular label, I guess.

>>55985334
Kinda, but not for any of the reasons in the OP.

>>55985189
I like guns, fast cars, true equality, and freedom of speech too much to be a proper modern liberal.
>>
File: mdegenerate.jpg (22 KB, 551x480) Image search: [Google]
mdegenerate.jpg
22 KB, 551x480
>>55985294
Tell me why I should be racist.
>>
>>55985051
because 4ch is like a place where you want to go when you are boring and you think it gonna be awesome everytime but it's only stupid talking about nothing. when it finished you even think that you d better stay at home but comes here in a hope for something good anyway.
>>
pretty much like 90% of real life conversations anyway so its a destiny of human being
>>
>>55985051
Congrats you're normal. Most people here are. We just like having fun senpai.

Islam is legit cancer tho, but most muzzies in AZ seem tolerable outside of universities.
>>
>>55985943
This
>>
File: 1448433475183.png (9 KB, 459x377) Image search: [Google]
1448433475183.png
9 KB, 459x377
>>55985943
well at least you can come here to improve your english
>>
>>55985118
Troy and Abed in the mooooorning!
>>
>>55985974

>pretty much like 90% of real life conversations anyway so its a destiny of human being
it's not wise to talk about religion or politics if you want to keep friends or family friendly
>>
>>55985051
Because deep inside you want to learn how to become a racist fuck and you expect us to teach you how to do it.
>>
>>55985943
Just play Jet Set Radio instead.
>>
>>55986192
depends on the country
>>
>>55985051
Because I don't own a tv and this is the only entertainment I can experience outside of video games.
>>
>>55985051
Well, you're certainly reinforcing the stereotype that Canadians are very amiable people who don't hate anything and apologize all the time.
>>
>I hate everybody
>I hate my people
>I hate foreigners
>I hate myself
>I hate the government
>I hate the "left" and the "right"
>I just want to legally own an AK-47, some revolvers, pistols, gold, silver, a house and live my life in peace without the government fucking me

Why am I in this hell? It's the opposite of everything I want.
>>
Muslims are the one thing we can all agree are scum. Be you American, French, African, Russian, Chinese, Indian, everyone has it in for them.
>>
>>55985051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
>>
>>55986264
yeah? i thought it was a universal wisdom.
>>
>>55986322
Murdering "Kaffirs" leads to this problem.
>>
>>55986322
I think jews are far worse. Muslims are like niggers, own a gun and just let them kill each other.
>>
>>55985051
You sound like me 2bh m8, and i'm only here out of habit at this point.

4chan sucks, I just haven't put any effort into giving myself better things to do with my time.
>>
>>55985051
because you can't fit in with your liberal weenies on rebbit or real life
>>
>>55986192
hah bro. i'm russian so other 10% is part when we speak about God, Jesus and orthodox chrstianity. and this is the only good part. also all my friends orthodox as me. so its just reverse of what you said.

about politics mostly young russians have one opinion "leave russian right now no matter what and no matter where to go" though it not politics but something else.

>>55986157
i know it much better than i type. i just used to use simpliest able to undersatand form without all that "are" "is" and all that useless things that you have in english and we dont have in russian. if you understand me it all words that i need. i can make it better bro, of course i can, just believe me
>>
>>55986305
>I hate the left and right

Same. At least, to be specific, the majority of people who would label themselves as being left or right. Most of them seem to have stupid dumbfuck delusional opinions. Sadly, a lot of people who don't pick an extreme don't participate in government and just "sit on the fence."
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.