[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be born in Western Finland >first language Swedish >All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: why.jpg (77 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
77 KB, 384x313
>be born in Western Finland
>first language Swedish
>All Finns on 4chan super hostile to me
>mfw
>>
They're probably a little insecure since what little accomplishments that Finns have were largely achieved by Swedes or Swedish-speakers.
>>
File: 1341116990591.png (41 KB, 233x248) Image search: [Google]
1341116990591.png
41 KB, 233x248
>be born in the Southern United States
>first love was my cousin
>All Yanks on 4chan super hostile to me
>mfw
>>
File: k8d3fgiaazvbeu6huksv.jpg (46 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
k8d3fgiaazvbeu6huksv.jpg
46 KB, 700x480
Is it true that this is considered a delicacy in Sweden?
>>
>>55979818
You mean
>be inbred
>>
>>55980126
delete
>>
>>55980126
I like my eggs to be from freerange hens

>>55980280
No I can trace my family history back a few hundred years and it is clear of any of that.

Last time I checked there was Finnish Heritage Disease, not Finland-Swedish Heritage Disease.
>>
>>55979818

If it makes you better I hate all of you westerners regardless of language.
>>
File: 1421885386721.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1421885386721.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>55980726
>Last time I checked there was Finnish Heritage Disease, not Finland-Swedish Heritage Disease.
Congratulations, that's the stupidest thing I read today.
>>
>>55980776
That does actually kek. But why?
>>
>>55980836

Because of your superiority complex.

>Papa Sweden influenced us more yaaay we are so much better than those nasty real Finns

This is a mentality that Finnish speakers from Ostrobothnia and Satakunta have too.
>>
>>55980981
What the fuck are you talking about? I've known plenty of people from there, they are retarded but they don't have a "superiority complex", the opposite if anything.

Also Pohjanmaa is pretty much the shittiest region in the country.
>>
redpill me on Swedish speaking Finns
>>
>>55981108
They created Finnish identity
>>
I don't think anyone really hates coastrobbers tbqh. everyone just projects the hate for forced swedish.

but even still you can be real assholes sometimes when you refuse to speak finnish even though you're perfectly capable, so it turns into a passive aggressive little tug of war where you'll just keep speaking swedish and I'll keep speaking finnish.
t. lived in kokkola for a while
>>
>>55981108
When Finland was part of Sweden, some families switched languages for social opportunities. Some 5% of people in Finland still speak Swedish as a first language as a result, though their number seems to be on a downwards trend.

Some of those families (mostly in the south) have old money and are maximum jews, but most of them are inbred farmers (the ones on the west coast like OP).
>>
>>55980981
I don't think of myself like that. I don't think most Fennoswedes think like that either. Tbh I feel like you guys just label us as such.

>>55981031
What makes you say that?

>>55981205
>when you refuse to speak finnish
I think that's just a few idiots of the bunch tbqh m8. That being said it is a constitutional right, but I wouldn't go out of my way to be a complicated dickhead about such things.

>>55981210
Actually my parents make around 200,000 Euros annually and I grew up with all the rich kids, but I'm not very rich, although somewhat wealthier than most.
>>
>>55979818
You may be a shitty person, also swedish in some western parts is in incomprehensible.
>>
>>55981581
No, I'm a quite normal person.
>>
I was at a Finland-Swedish friends house as a kid and her mother spoke to me in Swedish and I said I don't understand so she went nuts and told him to never talk to me again.
She was clearly mentally ill somehow but Finland-Swedish culture definitely fuels this kind of attitude towards Finns. Mot rasismen.
>>
File: Svensk.png (78 KB, 532x536) Image search: [Google]
Svensk.png
78 KB, 532x536
>>55979818
>Speaking Swedish
>>
>>55982061

It's 5.2% now. I wonder how long we can continue this bilingualism before it becomes a farce.
>>
We did as good a job as the germans in Rwanda.
>>
the Swedes should have holocausted them and saved us the trouble of coming across their shitty memes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.