[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sure my friend has been kidnapped in Croatia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_map_of_Croatia.svg.png (334 KB, 2000x1954) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Croatia.svg.png
334 KB, 2000x1954
I'm pretty sure my friend has been kidnapped in Croatia but I have no idea what to do

She is travelling by herself on business in Zagreb and said she'd call me two days ago but since two days have passed and she hasn't called, i'm fairly worried. I called the hotel she is staying at and they said no one by her name is staying there anymore and that three men checked her out and left in a hurry

I know nothing of Croatia, so, how do I go about filing a missing persons report? I'm pretty sure her life is in danger
>>
She's having the time of her life and has forgotten about you.
>>
She's probably dead
>>
>>55974354
Idk what happened but an ethnic albanian is involved.

Call the embassy
>>
She is probably sexmarathoning a hot hairy man.
>>
>>55974354
>Tfw another girl is lost to Božetjeh cock
>>
fucking rekt faggot, looks like she fell victim to the notorious backstabbing croat or the insidious rapefugee
>>
>>55974354
Call the embassy or the police idk

And don't worry, maybe she switched hotels or is very busy.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (23 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
23 KB, 640x482
>>55974354

We gave her the Ol' Croatian Handshake
>>
File: 1454866007624s.jpg (7 KB, 249x247) Image search: [Google]
1454866007624s.jpg
7 KB, 249x247
>>55974354
www.google.com
>>
>>55975099
How is that supposed to help me?
>>
If this actually happened i think youre not gonna get a serious answer on 4chan
Go post on reddit or something
>>
>>55975002
Does Tim approve?
>>
Shes lost to the yugo cock, sorry brah :(
>>
>>55975115
Like>>55975208 said
4chan is not the place if its true
Just google your questions
>>
File: 1456960094294.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1456960094294.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>>55974354
>my lifeblood is lost and possibly in danger in a foreign country
>I know, I'll ask my friends on the Sami reindeer castration forum what to do next
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.