[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: nuke.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
are you afraid of a NATO first strike [nuclear] and/or NATO starting WW3 against russia
>>
>>55971640
Unironically, yes.
>>
>>55971708

lame
>>
>>55971751
I think you are preparing a global attack on Russia.
And it will happen in 2018.
>>
>>55972113

my biggest apocalypse fears atm are basically

A) a terrorist getting nukes
B) NATO starting a nuclear war
C) general eastern countries (russia, china) starting a nuclear war
>>
>>55972246
>terrorist getting nukes
But NATO already has nukes.
>>
My paranoidal scenario:
>T*rks invade Syria and provoke Russia
>Get response, destroyed on Syrian clay
>T*rks wipe out Hmeymim airbase
>Russia starts mass kebab removal with conventional weapons
>T*rks invoke Article 5 of the Washington Treaty
>gg
>>
>>55972660

Never, Russians are our biggest friends and the people who are most similar to us. We were getting systemically closer to you and some undercover Nato shills in our army shot down your plane to make Erdoğan a Nato slave.

Things you say will never happen. When we find them, it will be Moscow judges who hangs the rope on them.

FUCK USA
FUCK NATO
FUCK EU
>>
>>55972622
ayy lmao

>>55972660
i fucking hate the turkish
>>
>>55971640
You fucks are known invaders, your army is offensive, you are creating antimissle defense.
We also know about massive anti-russian propaganda in your TV and movies.
That's all allows me to make a conclusion that you will attack us as soon as you can
>>
>>55972892

I stand with you. Not all citizens and tax-payers of Nato countries are such cucks. I prefer enemies like Russians to allies ( ! ) likes USA and Nato.
>>
>>55972892
that's what i hate

the US has no reason to attack russia, but there is a lot of tension being built up because we have propaganda where the russians are the terrorists, the nuclear threat, and the "evil empire"

but why?

what does either country have to gain from going to war with each other
>>
>>55972892
You guys are no different
>currently occupying Japanese islands
>invaded afghanistan
>secretly invading ukraine
>turned eastern europe into a communist shithole against its will
NATO was formed because of Russia's aggressive behaviour
>>
>>55971640
No, and even if one happened it would be better than a conventional war of the same scale.
>>
>>55971640
I think it's impossible that any of us will use nuclear weapon.

What we see is that NATO surrounds us with new military bases and anti-missile systems.
Also after you came to the Afghanistan drug traffic notably increased
>>
>>55972969
The answer is pretty easy:
US is the most powerful country now, and US want be such powerful forever.
That is a basis of geopolitics, read Machiavelli
>>
>>55973064
if you're someone living in a big city, how do you figure that it would be better than a conventional war?

i don't disagree, i'm just wikipedia-tier ignorant on these matters
>>
We should ally with russia
USA is the main reason of wars
>>
>>55973112

that makes sense, but in your mind, do russia and china actually pose a threat to american "power" in the near future?
>>
>>55973051
Oh shiet, let me remember all US and NATO invades for last 100 years...
That doesn't make any sense, you're a victim of propaganda of just not very smart person
>>
>>55973051
>currently occupying Japanese islands
Lol what? Kuril islands were russian for many years. And russia currently doesn't move further.
>>
>>55973191
I dunno about China
We are too weak and corrupt, we only our force is 30 years old nukes
>>
>>55973187

This.

Fuck AMERİKKKA
Fuck EUROPE
Fuck North Atlantic Terrorist Organization

Turks and Russians should be bastion of Eurasia.
>>
poccия oт лиcбoни дo влaдивocтoкa
>>
>>55973304
are you on meth

>>55973284
yea

i hate the idea of nuclear war so i guess that's positive
>>
>>55972969
>what does either country have to gain from going to war
What are your gains from Serbian bombings? You did it just because you can.
>>
>>55973391
i agree man
>>
I don't think a war will break so soon.

Unless the oil-jews make it happen(which they are the main reason for so many fucking wars in MENA).

I'm not surprised that US didn't gave Venezuela democracy yet.
>>
>>55973124
Because it would be over relatively quickly, and focused on military (specifically nuclear) targets. It would be decided the moment one of the countries lost their nuclear capabilities because they'd be completely at the mercy of their enemies.

The main point is that military targets would be attacked directly, rather than the military forces first having to fight their way through civilian areas.
>>
>>55973514
i see, that is very true

i live in los angeles though so in a full nuclear war situation i predict that i'd be annihilated relatively quickly
>>
>>55973391
> What are your gains from Serbian bombings?
They managed to invade a chunk of Serbia, help terrorists genocide the Serbs there, and build their largest military base (outside the USA) there, Camp Bondesteel. The USA is a ruthless empire, they showed it in the Americas during the 20th century and in the Middle East and South Asia in modern times..
>>
>>55973191
This >>55973391 desu. The worst part about ameriscum is that you can literally destroy the whole region (directly or not) just to achieve some selfish goal. And americans will clap their hands like they are really bringing the light to everyone.
And you somehow turned such a powerful and great country like Germany into your puppet state. I'd prefer them being in charge of the world desu.
>>
What western media tell about how Isis appeared?
Do they explain it with last Iraq war and Libia?
>>
>>55973656
"turey suport isiz"
"curds fite isiz"
>>
>>55973757
>>55973656

"a bunch of radical muslims are now part of a terrorist group called ISIS"
->
"ISIS is big and more than terrorist group, we must deal with it but not put boots on ground"
>>
File: pretty_lady.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pretty_lady.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
>>55973757
>curds
http://msmagazine.com/blog/2013/05/03/hats-off-but-dresses-on-to-our-kurdish-feminist-brothers/
>>
>>55973817

i forgot to say that there's tons of stuff about how the Kurds are the 'good muslims' and super badass

also that muslims are afraid of Kurdish Women because of heaven or something
>>
>>55973931
>krds are the good muslims
In turkey,
Muslim kurds are ultra-religous/conservative
Pkk kurds are literally commies
>>
>>55973574
AFAIK population centers aren't usually targeted. Then again, LA is one of you guys' main cities so it's probably riskier regardless.

The main thing to be worried about is whether there're any military bases nearby, or power infrastructure supplying military bases, but I don't know if that's the case in LA.
>>
>>55974021
yea, media glorifies the kurds but it's common sense that they're just like any other ethnic/religious group
>>
>>55974040
http://militarybases.com/california/

:)
>>
>>55974078
Just dont forget to bomb your "ally" kurds after years
Just like you did to saddam hussein etc
>>
>>55974078
And how explains that Kurds and Turkey both USA allies fighting each other?
>>
>>55974201

they don't, they just tell us more about donald trump's penis

i don't watch too much news but nobody i know talks about the conflict in syria
>>
>>55974167
Kek nevermind then, California in general would be fugged.
>>
>>55974298

hehe fugg :)

currently 18 year old high school senior going to a UC in a few months

if everything goes as planned, i'll be living in california for nearly ten years from now due to postgraduate education, internships, etc

hehe fugg :)
>>
>>55974282
Is there any chance that he would be president? He looks very provocative but not i can't imagine that he will win.
>>
>>55974532

memes aside, he has the lead in delegates and could get the nomination for the republican party

i'm not educated enough to make a prediction but there is a significant chance he could win

(significant but not overwhelmingly so)
>>
>>55974733
What is the colour of your skin?
>>
>>55974416
I wouldn't worry about it anyway. You guys will probably slide off into the ocean before a nuclear war breaks out. There's too much to lose and not enough to gain for both sides. (Especially NATO.)
>>
>>55974644
He has no chance against vagina or commie jew.
You should elect rubio if conservatives want to win
>>
>>55974850

that's what i'm hoping for man!

it's just interesting that russians have the same fears of NATO that americans have of russia/china/iran/foreigners/easterners
>>
>>55971640
Nope
even if it will happen, all NATO countries in europe and half of USA will be wiped out too
(especially with new russian RS-26 ICBM)
In this case 75% of the '''''''WHITE''''''' race will be perished and our mongol brothers from China will definitely dominate this world
looks like a good trade
nukes is a greatest invention of the XIX century
>>
>>55973631
>powerful and great country like Germany
Isn't it powerful today largely because of American involvement though? I mean look at Kaliningrad and the former East Germany compared to the west

I'm not even trolling - I'd prefer America and Russia team up to contain China. But come on...
>>
>>55971640
> NATO first strike

Only the US is capable of launching a first strike on Russia, but if they do so it will be without the rest of NATO. I mean they didnt even manage to get most of the NATO nations with them in the invasion of Iraq. Most of Europe unironically fear Russia more than they fear us. Heck it is believed that Scandinavia would fall in 24h in a conventional war (Finland is not Scandinavia). The norwegian armed forces say their capabilities are only enough to defend a small district in Oslo for more then a couple hours.
>>
>>55971640
Are you afraid they will start trouble across Eastern Europe for the oil there also?
>>
NATO is a legit aggressor organization, a North American Terrorist Organization, which lost all legitimicy to exist long time ago.
Why does NATO officially exist? Nobody fucking knows.
Why does NATO practically exist?
"To keep the Germans down, to keep the Russians out, and to keep Americans in control of Europe", a quote from one of their own people, too lazy to google the name.

Dismantling NATO and their disgusting warmongering propaganda would be a first proper step towards world peace. Americans also need to pay for their war crimes, for enabling terrorists all over the world when it suits them, and for stealing the glory of world war 2, war they never fought in.

NATO
MUST
DIE
>>
>>55972892
>You fucks are known invaders, your army is offensive, you are creating antimissle defense.
>We also know about massive anti-russian propaganda in your TV and movies.
>That's all allows me to make a conclusion that you will attack us as soon as you can
congrats vlad. you know we aren't stupid
>>
what tension between russia and the USA

literally what have I missed since sanctions that started forever ago? I know sometimes they have small conflicts because both powers want to retain their power in the middle east but if you think both countries would go to direct war when they can just keep doing proxy wars else where I think you are a little crazy.

Wars aren't the same way they were even a hundred years ago, and unless something huge happens to civilization they will probably not be fought that way by superpowers again.
>>
File: This bitch nigga.jpg (89 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
This bitch nigga.jpg
89 KB, 750x670
>>55973304
>Turks and Russians should be bastion of Eurasia.

turkey is cancer of the world I wish Russia would conquer you
>>
File: neutralized.gif (1 MB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
neutralized.gif
1 MB, 500x336
>hurr durr america is such an evil and selfish empire
>disregard that every single empire has been like that forever
>I would rather somebody else be an empire!

peasants are so fucking stupid, the same people will be in charge of anybody who becomes an empire, the same people who have always had power will always have power, they will just raise a different flag one day.
>>
File: turk veiws.png (16 KB, 575x388) Image search: [Google]
turk veiws.png
16 KB, 575x388
>>55972749
ha
you fuckers hate everyone and russia is no exception
>>
>>55985111

It exist so that Russia cannot cuck Europe into misery such as it has done with Serbia.
>>
I think Russia has literally no reason to exist and we should all work together to get rid of it.
Russia is a useless """country""".
>>
This thread makes me hate fucking turk roaches. They're supposed to be our allies but they act almost as bad as pakistan
>>
>>55971640
No.
I am more afraid of traditional war, I don't think there is a point we use nuclear weapon. Only Dead Hand, but it is question of evading it, no need to conquer all of RF.

Ramind me this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX_d_vMKswE
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.