[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It will be so easy for those muslim immigrants to conquer Ca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
It will be so easy for those muslim immigrants to conquer Canada....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=s3U31_XsUeQ
>>
>>55971061

>muh Muslim immigrants

Punish the fuckers who commit the crimes, embrace the ones who actually want to contribute.

Though if it winds up anything like cologne, I'm not going to be surprised.
>>
>>55971224
You really believe that Canada would have the balls to do this?
>>
I don't get it.
>>
>>55971319
What are you talking about? We aren't even allowing any single refugee men into the country.

We aren't Germany. We aren't fucking retards when it comes to this shit. Plus the number we are taking in is negligible.
>>
>>55971409
>>55971567
http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2016/03/03/19128

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/04/liberals-offering-quick-and-easy-citizenship
>>
>>55971224
>embrace the ones who actually want to contribute
all muslim communities are a risk
even in Canada there has been 2nd gen immigrants, so called "well integrated muslims" who have joined ISIS, and killed a canadian soldier in public

why is it worth to keep muslims around when there's always going to be some jihadists in their midst?
it just doesn't make any sense to tolerate their existence
>>
>>55972141
>every Muslim is going to rape me, muh land of syrup.

We have Muslim communities here to. There are terrorists, no doubt, but there are Muslims who are trying to keep that shit away with people/ hound ISIS.

If that is what's happening in your country however, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>55972141
>why is it worth to keep humans around when there's always going to be some murders in their midst?

>why is it worth to keep dogs around when there's always going to be some rabids in their midst?

>why is it worth to keep norwegians around when there's always going to be some psychotic mass shooters in their midst?
>>
>>55971940
>Liberal party pandering to immigrant for extra votes

No shit. This is what they do.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>55973111
Trips confirmed for based Anon.
>>
>>55973006
No, I know not every muslims is dangerous. But a minority of them are. So why keep them around? We as westerners are not getting anything good out of it? Keeping them here is just charity.

>>55973111
Yes there will always be bad people in the world, but that doesn't explain why we should put up with foreign troublemakers. I know people don't want to discriminate because of some soft cunt human rights shit, but if you can just drop the white guilt thing and start thinking of what value muslims are offering, it's an easy choice to get rid of them,
>>
>>55973331
>minority

Then simply kill the minority, the rest are working jobs. Not all of them are unemployed NEETS
>>
>>55973111
Rasheed.
>>
>>55973529
where ever there are muslims, there is growth possibility for jihad

and many of them are actually unemployable neets, if you look at refugees they come from a warzone lacking the language, good education, they have things like ptsd, mental traumas, physical handicaps that means they qualify for welfare.
It's one of the least contributing groups ever.
>>
>>55974022
Exactly, but no...muh humanity.
>>
>>55973331

>soft cunt human rights shit

You're an idiot
>>
>>55971224
Yeah because that's worked out great so far right?
>>
>>55974022
wherever there are guns there's a risk of a mass shooting

what's your point
>>
>>55974022
While they're being vetted and processed, we teach them english and everything they need to know to be acclimated when they get here. They have jobs lined up for them when they arrive.
>>
>>55974875
Are they refugees or colonists?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.