[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw a large portion of Americans think murdering civilians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Sad Bear.jpg (22 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bear.jpg
22 KB, 251x231
>mfw a large portion of Americans think murdering civilians and torture are okay
What the fuck man? This is genuinely upsetting, I'm not even memeing here. Do they have a burger in their brain?

I had always thought it was just a small minority but I had to look it up before making this thread: Turns out it's not!

what the fuck
>>
b-but muh terrorism!?!
>>
Humans love to scapegoat people and will happily let a group of people suffer so they can feel better about themselves.
>>
>Europeans would rather sacrifice thousands of their own women and children to rapefugees than lift a finger to defend their country

Now THAT'S unsettling
>>
>>55970144
Murdering and torturing Muslims is okay. It's not okay to do to people though.
>>
>>55970249

Some countries are resisting the Islamic tide, Ahmed.
>>
>>55970144

For countries that have a military, it is normal to think about doing whatever is necessary to punish the enemy. Also you might feel differently when you get your first exploding kebab.
>>
>>55970329
You can make the case for accepting refugees depending on what values you have. I can't imagine any value system that allows you to justify torture.

>>55970594
Is that really the reason? Racism?
I didn't think that could be the reason, but then again I also thought Americans liking torture was impossible.
>>
File: xIouvax[1].jpg (208 KB, 460x1291) Image search: [Google]
xIouvax[1].jpg
208 KB, 460x1291
A lot of our media is mostly torturing others and shit, so I'm not surprised.

In reality, I'm not okay with civilians being murdered. Neither torture, except as a last resort of interrogation. Because who the fuck just tortures civilians for the hell of it?
>>
File: lmao.jpg (37 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
37 KB, 650x365
>>55970676
Haha, well resisted, friend
>>
>>55970799

Do you really feel bad about torturing people who wish to destroy you and your family?
>>
>>55970773
So it's a misguided reaction to fear?
I kinda get it post-9/11 but I figured after a few years these people would eventually turn their brain back on again.
>>
>>55970799
Islam is not a race. In fact Muslims aren't even human so your accusation is baseless.
>>
>>55970942
It was a question, not an accusation.
Is it hatred against the religion then? I don't think there is a word for it in the English language. I thought Americans were big on accepting all religions.

>>55970929
Not really. It's more of a justice vs revenge thing. I can elaborate if you want.
>>
>>55971295
>I thought Americans were big on accepting all religions.
You thought wrong. You have a right to your retarded religion just as I have a right to hate the shit out of you for it.

Welcome to freedom.
>>
File: dc9cv60zzueyxmetzmzyxa[1].png (171 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
dc9cv60zzueyxmetzmzyxa[1].png
171 KB, 600x490
>>55971352
Neat. I guess I did only hear about these things in the news mostly through statements from Obama that don't represent the average American.
>>
File: americansliketorture.jpg (80 KB, 1484x989) Image search: [Google]
americansliketorture.jpg
80 KB, 1484x989
I did some more googeling and at least I found one good thing: Trump reversed his position on both torture and killing civilians yesterday. Yay, I guess!
>>
>>55972372
I saw this on the news yesterday. He's honestly falling appart. He will not be a good politician.
>>
>>55970871
Torture has very low effectiveness because it can make anyone say anything.

I can torture you and make you say that you killed a man a 1-hour drive away during your work time then came back all under 15 minutes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.