[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scandinavia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: flag-of-scandinavia.png (6 KB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
flag-of-scandinavia.png
6 KB, 800x606
I'm planning to move to a scandinavian country in the next 5 years. Which country should I choose and why?

And yes, I'm all about that being tolerant shit, so is Sweden the best option including economy, social life, opportunities etc?
>>
>>55968525
>I'm planning to move to a scandinavian country
I'm so sorry
>>
>>55968739
Yeah, it happens from time to time.
>>
>>55968525
Sweden and Norway have better gun laws than Denmark, so Denmark's right out. And Norway is just a better Sweden with less immigrants too.

I say Norway.
>>
>>55968989
What about your country?
>>
>>55968989
sweden is more tolerant, we don't accept shit, actually no shit at all
>>
File: 1457018261308.jpg (56 KB, 403x391) Image search: [Google]
1457018261308.jpg
56 KB, 403x391
>>55968525
When I saw your flag I was hoping that you were Andorra.
>>
>>55968525
Sweden would probably be the most viable option, Norway and Denmark have both gone into shud it down mode.
>>
Sweden. I work with a Romanian guy who lives the Swedish dream, it's possible for you too.
>>
>>55969090
We're not Scandiniavia so I thought we didn't qualify.

But I guess we're best off of all the nordics as of now, but the autistic populace might be a bit hard to get accustomed to. School is free, and we have a decent amount of liberties left.
>>
>>55968989
>gun laws are the most important thing to consider when moving to a country

FUCK. OFF. YANK.
>>
>>55969188
>>55969302

That doesn't apply to EU citizens, you sillies.
>>
Isn't Norway the only option at this point?
>>
>>55969424

I didn't say most important, but if all other things are equal, then the state of civil liberties is the next thing I look at. Why would anyone want to move to an unfree shithole?

And I would never even consider Britcuckistan, if you're wondering.
>>
>>55969370

I know I can find out via google but I'm a shitdick:

- what's the most horrible salary I can get? Like how much does a cashier earn?
- can I find summer jobs quickly?
> sweden
> summer

- like seriously, how bad is the rapey muslims problem in Stockholm?
- does Sweden have any so-called "night life"? Bars. clubs etc And how easy can you find soft drugs like weed around?
>>
not denmark pls
>>
I wouldn't suggest coming here unless you're well educated and pretty much a shoe-in for a good (non-crafts) job. Otherwise you will be looked down on. (not that that's a bad thing)
>>
>>55970504

Yeah, I can imagine.
No, I'm not moving to Scandinavia to build snowmen.
>>
>>55970230
>- what's the most horrible salary I can get? Like how much does a cashier earn?
If you work black labour I've no idea. There are worse jobs than cashier, but entry wage for a cashier would be around 12 euros p hour I think. I worked manual labour at a shitty warehouse before, making around 13 euros per hour

>- can I find summer jobs quickly?
Depends on where you live. I only know the Stockholm job market, which has a lot of opportunities, but competition is harsh. Stockholm also probably has among the worst housing markets in Europe, it's extremely hard to find a decent apartment here

>- like seriously, how bad is the rapey muslims problem in Stockholm?
Stockholm is very, very segregated, in very clear ways. The inner city is most prestigious, and the suburbs around the inner city are pretty wealthy. The poor parts of the city with a lot immigrants are further out.

>>55970230
>- does Sweden have any so-called "night life"? Bars. clubs etc And how easy can you find soft drugs like weed around?
Stockholm night life is decent, very expensive. It's very easy to buy weed in Stockholm
>>
>>55969407
RK95 is very cute, good job.
>>
File: 1452648415624.png (404 KB, 1000x1320) Image search: [Google]
1452648415624.png
404 KB, 1000x1320
>>55971873
>>
>>55969424
This is why the UK will get raped, because of unarmed cucks like you.
>>
>>55969496
By shit I mean, no sex in public, or public masturbation and shit like that
>>
>>55972714
Yes, here in Sweden we all have sex on the streets and it's a custom to masturbate on the tab after you are done eating at restaurants.
>>
>>55971981

Let it burn. They've made their bed, now it's time for them to sleep in it.
>>
>>55972714

That's actually only illegal here if someone is bothered about it. With our sauna culture nobody bats an eye when they see a naked body.
>>
>>55971584

Thanks a lot, man.
One more thing, about the weed part. How is smoking weed seen in swedish society? I heard it's a very big no-no, it's totally illegal in any ways possible and every person you know will treat you like shit if heard you smoke weed.
is that so?
>>
>>55973189
It's a huge divide between younger and older generations. Sweden is many ways puritan in a way people here don't realize because their heads are packed full of memes. Many older Swedes see pot as a shortcut to death by heroin overdose, while almost everyone I know in my age smokes as often as they drink
>>
Don't. We dont want your kind here.
>>
Denmark is your best choice
>>
Sweden most definitely, what ever degree you might have won't be valid here.
>>
>>55975373
Why?
>>
>>55975517
Because we feel that 3rd world universities aren't qualified enough.
It is seriously like this.
>>
Don't come to Scandinavia at all. We don't want non-western immigrants here.
>>
>>55974296
>>55976196
>>
>>55976196
yeah right åke
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.