[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you in Central Asia right now? Like right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1457205177923.jpg (97 KB, 487x444) Image search: [Google]
1457205177923.jpg
97 KB, 487x444
Why aren't you in Central Asia right now?

Like right now.
>>
I'm on a long vacation in North Europe. I miss home.
>>
>>55966755
busy at studying uni
>>
why the hell i would go there
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x441
>>55966755
Soon
>>
Why would i go there
>>
>>55969083
Bacha bazzi
>>
>>55966755
I'll go when its summer again there isn't any grass for my sheep at the moment.
>>
wasnt born there will travel to thailand if you want though
>>
Because why settle for second-rate Arabs who don't even strictly speak Arabic when you can get the real deal by going to Saudi Arabia (where I'm sure the entire population of Central Asia wants to live anyway).
>>
>>55966755
It's shit since it's not white anymore
>>
>>55966755
Because I'm already in America which is superior to everywhere else on the planet in every single way.
>>
East is better
>>
It's full of Moscovites.
>>
obligatory shitpost
>>
I still need my head.
>>
A kazakhstani girl (7/10 the last time i saw her) phoned me at 1:30 am a few weeks ago because she was walking back from the club, and while we were walking back to her room she said she wanted to be my girlfriend and asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend and at first I tried to say "well let's go out and spend some more time together" but she started reacting as though she was upset by that answer so then I said yes I wanted to be her boyfriend because I wanted to fuck.

And then for the next 10 minutes until we got into her room she continuously said shit like
>are you sure you want to be my boyfriend?
>you know , in kazakhstan we are more serious, a relationship means being faithful
>you know if I umped into someone right now Id tell them that you were my boyfriend?
>If you don't want to be my boyfriend, that would really hurt me
then when we got to her room she went to hte loo for 5 minutes and when she got back she said
>I just saw my friends in the kitchen and I told them that my boyfriend was over

and by this time i had enough time to myself trying to convince myself that maybe just dating her for a few weeks would turn out ok. We could just go over to each other's place, watch movies, have sex, sometimes eat together... But then I thought about all the fucking weird things she had just said , and how she knew where I lived because we had made out there once, and how she might react if she thought that I was going away for a weekend to fuck a girl from tinder, or when I broke up with her, or if she suspected it was a sham.

But she leapt on me as soon as she got back into the room so i went along with it and made out with her (she had put on weight since I last saw her, used to have a nice, skinny, 18 yo body, now she had a slight muffin top over her jeans).

And when it came time to put the condom on I was so weirded ou and worrying about what might happen in the future if i did this that I couldn't get hard properly.

So no thank you to Steppe people.
>>
>>55966755
Because we found a comfier place to settle.
>>
File: ohohohohoh.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ohohohohoh.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>55966755
>tfw you are going on a motorcycle trip of Mongolia with your best friend this summer
>>
>>55970561
>unfaithful brit cuck trying to impose his degeneracy in the steppe
I bet you didn't even THINK about marrying her.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.