[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /int/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 600x1067
What does /int/ think of this?
>>
>be japanese CEO
>eat ramen
>>
I think that they need to pay less taxes, or they are going to GTFO of America.
>>
corporatism that got hold of the US economy under the guise of "fighting for small government"
the government should break up big companies such as Comcast, Time Warner, Walmart
>>
That's fairly skewed due to the fact that America is a money powerhouse. The richest people live there, which make up such a tiny percentage of people, but has such a vast amount of wealth, but the difference for the average person would be miniscule
>>
File: billionaires-by-races.png (88 KB, 861x750) Image search: [Google]
billionaires-by-races.png
88 KB, 861x750
>>55964979
We are happy for our countrymen.
>>
I don't give a shit how much the CEO of the company I work makes as long as I am payed fairly for my work and the company is profitable.

I make $90k a year and which is fair for my field.

The CEO of the company treats me well and the place is profitable.

Why should I "demand" that he pay himself less?

What are we, communists?
>>
>>55965577
this

that being said, there should be either a livable minimum wage or a guaranteed income. this is america, and our economy can afford for the working poor to not be poor tbph.
>>
>>55965447
kek
>>
>>55964979
It depends. If the money comes from semi-government organisations or natural resources then there should be some balance.

In other cases someone can do whatever he likes and reap the benefits from his entrepreneurship.
>>
File: Pay Ratio.jpg (67 KB, 579x513) Image search: [Google]
Pay Ratio.jpg
67 KB, 579x513
>>55964979
>>
>>55965577
i think this argument is geared more towards, say, a low-income staff and a high-income management. Large chain retailers come to mind.

im in the same boat as you man, but i dont think our types of work are the ones that these kinds of arguments are levied against.
>>
File: 1457025047041.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457025047041.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>55964979
>Vote
>For
>Bernie

Make Ametica 1st world again.
>>
U.S companies are also much larger. The average U.S citizen ears much more than their counter parts in those other countries.
>>
>>55965148
>being this brainwashed
>>
>>55968165
>having that BMI
not so fat, ameriland
>>55968005
more like make america 3rd world as expected
communism doesn't work you drooling retards
>>
>>55964979
What matters is how much the average worker actually earns after taxes, not how big the difference is between him and CEOs.
>>
ヽ(゚∀。)ノウェ
>>
>>55968238
>Being this Brainwashed
>>
>>55968983
back to readit bernie faggots
>>
>>55969436
>Being a Trumptard
>>
>>55968367
This and the cost of living in a certain place.
>>
>CEO/CFO makes stupid amount
>announces redundancies and layoffs
This is when people really start to get mad
>>
>>55969677
fuck off commie
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.