[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a bored atheist Turk anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7
File: 1448619876551.gif (34 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
1448619876551.gif
34 KB, 500x734
Ask a bored atheist Turk anything
>>
>atheist

explain how to universe came into being from nothing. isn't this against the laws of physics that you atheists so desperately love?
>>
>>55964660
t. Ar*b
>>
>>55964690

I didn't ask you, although it wouldn't surprise me if you were a turk too
>>
>>55964660

Your fictional "explanation" isn't any better than none at all

believe it or not, some things don't have answers yet
>>
>>55964724

it is though. an omnipotent being that stands above the laws of physics is better than no explanation at all

religious people 1 - gaytheists 0
>>
>>55964660
There are theories about it, and while its not completely clear as to how, there is absolutely no evidence pointing to it being caused by a greater being. Just because we're still looking into the matter without a 100% consensus doesn't mean that a fairy tale depicting how it happened is true
>>
>>55964724

Yeah, just like the fictional "explanation" everything was spontaneous and happened for no reason. Somehow the nature has a defined set of laws which leads to """"ëvolution""""
>>
>>55964606
What do you think of your fellow diaspora turks in other countries, germany, netherlands etc.. Also, are you patriotic towards turkey?
>>
>>55964723
t. Ar*b
>>
>>55964789

>there are theories about it

post them here then, without linking to some articles, in your own words.
>>
İSLAMA DÖN KAFİR
>>
>>55964779

No. What created "God"?

>>55964791

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't think there's an explanation, retard, I even stated as muchh.
>>
>>55964660

Yes but believing a space human created everything is obviously a far better explanation.

t. Atheist T*rd
>>
What is the most interesting anecdote you can think of that is relevant to you being an atheist turk who resides outside of Turkey?
>>
>>55964851
nothing, he stands above the laws of physics and isn't bound by temporal laws.
>>55964864
an omnipotent being above the laws of physics is a better explanation than no explanation at all. according to physics, the universe coming into existence from nothing is impossible, as it breaks every symmetry there is, including the conservation of energy.
>>
>>55964794
German turks are generally shitty and I don't like them much, but I want them to stay in Germany since it means they won't be in Turkey. I think the country is headed in a good direction as far as power and influence goes, but I don't like the slow regression to conservatism (though the younger generation is more progressive)
>>
File: 1406051167180.jpg (577 KB, 1144x1360) Image search: [Google]
1406051167180.jpg
577 KB, 1144x1360
bunch of fucking retards ITT

>m-muh Dog from the middle east
>>
>>55964851
God is a code word for "anything you cant explain but which toys with your emotions". It proved to stop being efficient in the 19th century so we replaced it with the concept of "mental illness".
>>
Müslüman değilsen nasıl türksün ulan :Ddd
>>
>>55965034
>>55965044
>non-arguments because they can't deal with the fact that religious people have a better explanation for the origins of the universe than atheist scientists

Sad!
>>
>>55965044

How's that atheistic government doing for you, Sweden? All it has done is replaced a spiritual god with a materialistic one. topkek

>>55964851
I'm not putting words in your mouth. We all know you cookie cutter fedora asses are the same.
>>
>>55965098
You're a disgrace if you believe in middle eastern faggy kike gods.
>>
>>55964992
>but I don't like the slow regression to conservatism

I support it. Personally I believe Turks like you should be killed. I 100 percent support non-secular, conservative Turkey.

Just look where all the European countries have went. And don't even go on about America, which is a bizarre abomination between extreme liberal and extreme conservative values.
>>
>>55964944

>nothing, he stands above the laws of physics and isn't bound by temporal laws.

Which essentially means nothing. Really, you have no basis whatsoever as your foundation is patent fantasy. In fact, I'd wager it's worse than not offering an explanation, as it betrays complacency and a lack of impetus to find out real answers.

I'm not a fedorafag, I'm agnostic, I grew up Christian but I could see a ton of holes in the ideology from the age of 11.
>>
>>55965158

You're a disgrace if you underestimate the strong influence and successes said Middle Eastern religions have brought to the world and societies because of a stupid beef

What have Slavs done? Absolutely nothing. Now go and worship that Middle Eastern kike god.
>>
>>55965158
Muhammet was an alpha warlord
>>
>>55965106
>I'm not putting words in your mouth. We all know you cookie cutter fedora asses are the same.

I'm not, but you sound like you have a double digit IQ so I'm going to leave you to your own devices tbf. Did you get tired of posting religiousfag Facebook copypastas and wander over here?
>>
why turey suport isi
>>
>>55965106
That's coming from an american whose country has worshipped materialism ever since the industrial revolution.
>>
>>55965178
>ton of holes in the ideology from the age of 11.

Oooh, and what are those holes? You feel like theres holes because you have ... God forbid, RULES, and LAWS to follow, and that it brings light to other things in the world other than materialism, academia, and video games?

Please, I doubt you studied the religion or even understand it. You're like all those potato neo-atheists/agnostics who pretend they """"""know"""""" anything.
And If i'm right you'll give the response I know you'll say and think.
>>
>>55965197
>What have Slavs done?
Laid the foundations for science, culture and literature.
>>55965204
I agree.

But look at Jesus and Bible teachings. Literally "be a fuccboi and let others steal your land and women".
>>
>>55965158
>another non-argument
sad!
>>55965178
>Which essentially means nothing.

It does. It means that the universe was created by an entity who is not bound by the laws of physics, which are his creation, which thus explains the many physical laws which are broken when you believe that the universe came into existence from nothing.

Atheists CANNOT explain this. They CANNOT refute this .
>>
>>55965213

>double digit IQ

muh iq meme. I don't need IQ to know that you're ignorant and stupid.

>religiousfag Facebook copypastas

I just strongly dislike fedorafaggots, to be entirely honest.

>>55965247
Industrial revolution is too early, I'd say after WWII it got very very bad.
But that doesn't make my point any lesser, lmao de loling @ ur face
>>
ITT: Atheists who aren't able to explain how the universe came into existence from nothing.

Sad! Us religious people have an explanation.
>>
>>55965161
If things were different, then that might have been sort of okay. But as it is, the successful Western world is progressive, and if we're not progressive, then we join the shitty part of the world, and that's just not an option. Memes aside, everything but eastern Europe has done well, and eastern europe is the more conservative part. Look at all the conservative parts of the world and name me a country/region that you would want to live in. It doesn't exist
>>
>>55965284
This is why all strong men should accept Islam
>>
>>55965278

My parents made me read the Bible from start to finish 3 times as a kid, so I'll start from the very beginning.

>God creates "perfect" and servile human beings in his image
>Somehow, before the existence of sin and imperfection, they manage to commit a sin in disobeying him and eating from the tree of knowledge

Boom, base case is false. The rest is nullified. But I'll continue

>God of love/forgiveness/etc.
>mercilessly slaughters and genocides anyone who doesn't look like or act like his pet tribe with no opportunity for salvation

>entire messiah story of Jesus makes no logical sense
>>
>>55965230
Bicause dey fite curds
>>
>>55965372
>how the universe came into existence from nothing.
Implying it wasn't Aliens. lol
>>55965389
Only if I get to rape women and beat sissy bois.
>>
>>55965284
>Laid the foundations for science, culture and literature.

lmao de lol
Slavs pretending they did anything. You guys are backwards shit heads for a reason. Middle Easterners are far more superior than you subhumans.

also

>pretending muhammad is better because he was a violent psychotic perverted idiot

You're really sinking to a new low. but worshiping muhammad is still better than fedorafagism
>>
>>55965415

Sad!
>>
>>55965305
You are right. It is not possible to refute something which is not measurable in any meaningful practical sense.
>>
>>55964606
Did the man who invented college go to college?
>>
>>55965305

>Atheists CANNOT explain this. They CANNOT refute this .

You're right. And you can't refute that I'm 100 feet tall, with a megacock and the ability to shit out horses.

>>55965354

No, you're an idiot. You're that guy that dogmatically thinks he's correct and memespouts to purport an "argument" while feeling smug behind his computer. I'm not bothered by you, I feel contempt.
>>
>>55965415
Accept Islam and travel to Syria to join the fight or stay in Poland to assemble your own army when the conquest of Europe begins
>>
>>55965372
For fuck's sake, there are explanations based on string theory, quantum theory etc., and I'm not an expert in the field so I can't explain it to you, but that doesn't mean that atheists don't have a proper explanation for it.
>>
>>55965423
here's your (you) for trying so hard
>>
How does it feel to know you can survive a nuclear war?
>>
>>55965514

>Mexican attacking a Turk's humanity

bold move, let's see if it pays off
>>
>>55965405

Nope, you didn't read it. From that shitty summary you gave me you couldn't understand it. Just because you saw the words doesn't mean you understand it.
I'm not saying you must believe, but you really speak as if you don't really know what the fuck you read if that's all you came up with.

Typical fedora fag. I hope you all get BTFO'd by Islamists, personally.

>>55965467
>I feel le contempt for le poor religious XDDDDD OPIATE OF THE MASSES!

Typical fedora fag with their false "sympathy". You guys are the worse of the worse
And look at you coming back with that terrible argument lmao

>>55965513
How does it feel to be rotting on the inside so you must resort to shitposting?
>>
>>55965453
No so we can't take his work for serious as he didn't even have a college degree.
>>
>>55965550
>How does it feel to be rotting on the inside so you must resort to shitposting?
Ask yourself, uneducated imbecile.
>>
>>55965514
You could do without friends in a nuclear apocalypse :d
>>
>>55965514
You would too, just hop the border when they're coming
>>
>>55965451
It is measurable. A universe that comes into existence from nothing breaks the most fundamental laws of the universe, among which is the conservation of energy, which has been experimentally and theoretically verified to be correct.

Thus, the only way the universe can come into existence from nothing is through a deity which stands above the laws of physics. It's simple logic.
>>55965467
>And you can't refute that I'm 100 feet tall, with a megacock and the ability to shit out horses.

You cannot be 100 feet tall because of the square-cube law and simple biology, you don't have a megacock because your layers of fat covered it. You do shit out horses, but they come out of your fingers in the form of your 4chan posts.
>>55965475
>I can't explain it to you
sad!
>>
>>55965594

>muh educamatnent bont exist with people bho hav beliefs i dont like

What a retard. Kill yourself fedorafag.
>>
File: sun-goddess.jpg (42 KB, 300x446) Image search: [Google]
sun-goddess.jpg
42 KB, 300x446
i believe in Hittite Religion
Tarhun, Hattas!
>>
Atheist being blown the fuck out!

Sad! Your ancestors were smarter than you
>>
Are you a mongol or an arab?
>>
>>55965686

ATHEISTS BEING BTFO
>>
>>55964606
1Why you don't believe in allah?
2How to fix rest of muslims?
>>
>>55965621
So why would that be a "fundamental law of the universe"? Is it because

>oh please! have you even googled it??
>>
>>55965737

>atheists use science for their arguments
>they're not even aware of the law of conservation of energy
>they're not aware of noether's theorem

sad!
>>
>>55965737
Haah, that's a nice one. Right in the "holy book"! ;)
>>
>>55965621
>You cannot be 100 feet tall because of the square-cube law and simple biology, you don't have a megacock because your layers of fat covered it. You do shit out horses, but they come out of your fingers in the form of your 4chan posts.

God can't exist because matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed. Which is an actual, physical law of the universe. Not very convenient when you invoke real science, is it?
>>
>>55965789
And people say we don't have religions nowadays.. :) The most prominent idea of religions was always information monopoly. Would be a shame for new religions to not adopt the most powerful concepts from the older ones.
>>
>>55965550

We're done here, 0/10
>>
>ITT creatonists getting BTFO
>>
>>55965852

the entire argument of mine and of religious people is that god stands above the laws of physics and is not bound by temporal constraints

Sad that you still don't understand this
>>
>>55964606
does Turks don't have souls like cockrouches?
>>
>>55965923
Then god is unverifiable. How very convenient. But also very practically useless.
>>
>>55965621
Stop hijacking my thread you autist, if you really care so much then ask an atheist professor on the matter and he will explain the deal to you. If it makes you feel any better I will look into the matter more deeply, but seriously fuck off

>>55965707
My ancestors were pure turkic mongol steppe warriors, praise tengri

>>55965719
Because the religion is backwards in a lot of ways, science has contradicted the book (said to be perfect), and it has a bunch of inconsistencies (saying not to kill in one place but that its okay to kill x people in another etc.), and there simply is no proof to its existence. I also never had strong faith even as a Muslim, so there's that

>>55965621
Do you really want me to get into all the disproved parts of the Quran, Bible, etc.? The "something from nothing" argument is weak and its just one thing that you're clinging onto at this point, there are dozens of problems with Abrahamic religions, ranging from a relatively new earth to creationism and everything in between
>>
>>55966001
roleplaying as a mongol is a crime my friend ;)
>>
>>55965923

So don't ever, ever try to use a scientific argument to "refute" me. Because you operate off of a big cloud of inexistent fluff, faggot.
>>
>>55966036

4chan is a crime in T*rdey my friend.

Better run off before baba erdogan visits your house.
>>
>>55965997
>unverifiable
experimentally he is unverifiable, theoretically he is necessary. like many things, actually.
>>55966001
>ask an atheist professor
in other words, you don't know. sad!
>disproved parts of the Quran, Bible
i don't care, I'm arguing about a deity which stands above the laws of physics, not for a religion in particular

SAD
A
D
>>
>>55966088
without garlic sauce
>>
>>55966037

The necessity of his existence is based on the laws of physics. It's sad how stupid you are, people back in the 7th century understood this and you still don't.
>>
File: Kebab1.jpg (2 MB, 5528x3685) Image search: [Google]
Kebab1.jpg
2 MB, 5528x3685
>>55966122

O iş tamam hocam
>>
>>55966113
>i don't care, I'm arguing about a deity which stands above the laws of physics, not for a religion in particular
So you don't have a particular alignment to a religion? There's literally no reason to be a fanatic about it then, you've posted as much as I have in this thread, fucking obsessed. Your argument is that there's this guy in the sky that makes everything work nice and well. You don't know who he is, what he does, how he does it, why, nor how he even got to be there in the first place. This guy is impossible by any metric of physics and science in general, and even if he was, he couldn't be proven. And yet here you are, trying to justify his existence with science, how ironic
>>
>>55966334
>You don't know who he is, what he does, how he does it, why, nor how he

That's within the realm of philosophy and religion, I'm arguing for his scientific necessity.

>how ironic

Nothing ironic about it, no one ITT has explained how a universe can't come into existence from nothing without breaking the most fundamental laws of physics. Only a deity above the laws of physics could allow for that to happen. Tada, I have won, you have won.

Salu2 to all the atheist retards in this thread, you have officially lost. To all my brothers of any religion with an omnipotent deity, I salute you.
>>
Surprised that nobody asked me when I was going back or anything, seems to be a more European type of butthurt I guess. Or maybe its because I'm not Muslim, who knows
>>
>>55966494
>literally impossible from him to exist as something above physics
>haha, I beat you with my totally scientific reasoning
>>
What is the average Turks opinion of ataturk?
>>
>>55966588
He is our Lord and Savior, literally everyone loves him. The leftists like him for everything he's done, the conservatives like him for saving the country, being a war hero etc., only the islamists who don't like his reforms will hate him
>>
>>55966588
god emperor of mankind
>>
>>55966588

Great man, too bad Turkey has been passing on his legacy ever since he died.
>>
>>55966699
>literally
*nearly
>>
>>55966588

he was a fucking faggot, may he rest in piss
>>
>>55966792
If he didn't exist, our country would be half the size it is and it would be an utter shithole at the same tier as Iran today, only at a smaller scale with even less potential. You have no excuse to not like him even as a very religious person
>>
>>55966940
ataturk was a faggot and a jew and single handedly ruined the ottoman empire
>>
Turley support isis
>>
>>55964660
"Nothingness" is a human-made concept. There is no such thing as "nothing" in nature.

Existence has always "existed," but our universe was created in the big bang during a period of infinite energy or something.
>>
>>55968699
>single-handedly ruined the ottoman empire
Are you serious? The empire was already finished, it was at its lowest point. It was absolutely shit-tier by the 20th century economically, politically, in term of military, basically every metric out there. He saved us from it. Sure, it'd be nice if we had some extra clay in some historically Ottoman regions, but other than that we're much better off with what he did.
>>
File: altair.png (227 KB, 242x340) Image search: [Google]
altair.png
227 KB, 242x340
>>55966588
objectively the greatest leader of 20th century
>>
>>55964847
lan auf9ae0gfad0goadpıo
>>
>>55968699
Vasil Levski chocked on Russian cum
>>
>>55966588
Jewish gay dictator
>>
File: 1436540336807.png (322 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1436540336807.png
322 KB, 416x431
>>
>>55964660
>religious dutch

Wtf, aren't most Dutch people atheists?
>>
>>55966113
If something is unverifiable in reality it is by definition unscientific. If it can not be proven wrong it is not scientific.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.