[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hotel work in a greek island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Greece-Santorini-Flag.jpg (121 KB, 590x387) Image search: [Google]
Greece-Santorini-Flag.jpg
121 KB, 590x387
Cross posting from /int/

Sup bros

I am going to go to Greece for an 'internship' in a hotel. It will probably include doing grunt work for four months (June - September), but the living and food are free, plus I'm going to be paid decently there.

There are options to to go either Kos or Rhode islands. I would like to go to Rhode island because it seems like a bigger place and has more things to do.

P.S. I'm travelling with the help of an agency called Algoos that organises work and travel plans.
>>
Get sunscreen senpai.
Protip: Enjoy the sunshine brother
>>
>>55964080
Go to Rhodes senpai, Kos is a Refugee colony nowadays
>>
>>55964080
muh jabs
>>
Have fun, let us know if they mistreat you so we can contact the appropriate NGOs.
>>
>>55964133
>>55964143
Thanks bros.

I've read some articles on the refugee crisis and greek islands. Is it really that bad in Kos?
>>
I am from Rhodes

>>55964143
It's not anymore. The turks don't allow them to pass to Kos and Rhodes because the tourism sector in Marmaris and Bodrum was affected too, so they are trying to save what they can..

The majority of refugees now pass to Lesbos and north aegean islands.
>>
>>55964080
You gonna get laid.
>>
PAY
THE
DNBTS
>>
File: 1455204174300.jpg (43 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1455204174300.jpg
43 KB, 500x678
>>55964310
Can you tell me some general info about Rhodes? Are there a lot of sights to see? I'm going to be going alone, and I'll probably end up travelling around it alone too. Is there much to do?
>>
>>55964080
How did you get the job? I thought thousands of young Greeks are looking desperately for jobs right now so competition should be high
>>
>>55964590
The night life centers around Faliraki, Lindos and Rhodes town.

There are also many archeological sites. The medieval town is one huge open air museum in itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfwMweUINNQ
>>
>>55964673
It's seasonal work, I'm going there as a student plus I'll probably be underpaid working there.
>>
>>55964080
Where did you get that job from? Looking to work in a foreign country aswell for a few months.
>>
>>55964590
Not the same anon but try to find some company over there.
Preferably a gf.
Sharing the experience with somebody makes it even better
>>
>>55964762
There's an agency that goes around universities and recruits people to go on summer hotel internships in Greece. They must be getting something out of it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.