[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're home alone >Your crush is out getting fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: cryingelectrode.jpg (36 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
cryingelectrode.jpg
36 KB, 150x150
>You're home alone
>Your crush is out getting fucked by 12 chads and 7 pelicans
>>
It's Saturday OP
You could go out, meet other people and eventually find another crush, you know that, don't you?
>>
>>55956083
It's 2am Sunday morning
>>
>>55956115
So what did you do this weekend?

If the answer upsets you, you can change it next weekend.
>>
>crush
get over it, faggot
find another one
why would she want a submissive beta cuck that's too afraid to make the first move?
>>
>>55956204
Because it's what anime has taught OP. If you are extremely introverted, have no friends, never go out, are afraid to express your opinion in public and your hobbies match the description of a hikkikomori, women will fight for your love. That's what Japanese cartoons say.
>>
>>55956610
they are doing the world I favour I guess
they filter out the people inclined to be social outcasts and further push them from the norm, ensuring that their undesirable genes are gone from the gene pool
it's genius, really
>>
>>55956662
Why you have to be so honest and harsh, Moldova?
>>
>>55956011
What are you, fucking 12? Stop being a shit cunt and go outside
>>
>>55956849
They are always like that.
>>
>>55956011
That's not true, she's still sound asleep in her bed, wearing t-shirt and panties, cuddling with her Chad bf who looks a lot like me but is 10cm taller
>>
>>55956662
>remove undesirable genes
>moldova still exists

You can't explain that
>>
>>55956011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQs2rRnJYY
>>
File: 1452694136716.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452694136716.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
>>55956011
if this is what she loves then I love it too.
>>
>>55956184
No he can't, what happens in the past exists simultaneously in the present, and will exist perpetually in the future.

He will always be the anon who did nothing the weekend of March 4-6 '16. And no amount of action will ever wash out that reality or redeem him.

Stop giving him false hope.
>>
>>55956184
I literally don't get this show normies say "go out and see people". Where? When? How? Bars are just groups of people. Clubs are full of bottom-of-the-barrel tier people. There's no fucking way for people like me to get in touch with anyone save for online dating, which extremely slow and tedious unless you're a 8/10+. It's literally like telling someone in a wheelchair to "just get up".
>>
>>55957509
go to shit work, language classes, whatever where you got to meet people
>>
>>55957509
You can:
> join a city walking tour
Even if most people there will be tourists who are only in your town for two or three days, some others will be people like you who want to know your town better. Some of the tourists will be happy to have a beer with a local after the tour. Some of the locals will be willing to know you better.

> join language/cooking lessons
You are absolutely going to meet people in language and cooking classes because you need to interact with each other. Four or five classes and boom, you may have plans for the weekend. Your classmates will introduce you to their friends if you manage to build trust. Which will lead you to meet other people, etc. If you are very shy and introverted, and you like learning languages or want to get good at cooking, this is the perfect setting, since you are surrounded by people who have the same goal as you. Protip: being good at cooking is interesting for most people.

> join a sports club
See above. If you start a team sport, you will meet the circle of friends of your teammates.

"Just go out" does not mean "go now to the first bar closest to your place and look at people in the eyes creepily until the bartender shoves you out". It means "don't stay at home all the time ignoring the world that surrounds you".
>>
>>55957880
this
>>
>>55957880
I'm too scared to join any of those courses desu senpai
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 290x174
>>55956011
>Yes, I'm tired to wait for the 1st step from you, anon, I'm going outside to get fucked by anything with a cock
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 233x216
>>55957509
Just go outside and rape anyone in a dark corner.
>>
>>55957538
>go to shit work
no, there;s nothing worse than being a cheap slave ew
>>55957880
>money required
>>
>>55958126
Well, overcoming your fears and challenging life instead of letting life challenge you is what being an adult is about. Polebro and I are just trying to help here.

Besides, what's so scary about, say, a French language course? The accent circonflexe? Will the passé simple haunt you at night?
>>
>>55956011
What kind of sick whore fucks some ghetto pelican? At least fuck a respectable penguin. Oh well at least it's not an emu, am I right?
>>
>>55958273
> cheap slave
> sweden
> swede
it's be like hobby for him. All really shitty jobs are for poles and balts exclusively
>>
File: mgh-99.jpg (454 KB, 850x768) Image search: [Google]
mgh-99.jpg
454 KB, 850x768
My crush is a lolicon and I'm ok with this
>>
>>55958348
I have social anxiety (diagnosed) and general scandinavian aspergers desu
I find most social interactions to be extremely awkward and cause a great deal of anxiety. After having socialized (1/10 of what you'd call socializing I'm guessing) I literally just have to get away from people and just be alone or I'll completely break down. I feel like my problems are amplified by my self-inflicted solitude, which makes it even harder to meet new people..or people at all. You normies have it better than you think.
>>
>>55957096
don't you have petrol to huff
>>
>>55958992
> social anxiety (diagnosed)
Are you under treatment?

Maybe if you tell us what your objectives are, we can help. Seems like you want to meet people, but at the same time you don't want to meet people because it makes you anxious. It is a contradiction in my opinion, but only you can describe better what you mean.
>>
>>55959888
it means he has avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>55956011
what's a pelican?
>>
>>55960325
it's your mum
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.