[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sex ed in your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 6t79y6yh87.jpg (84 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
6t79y6yh87.jpg
84 KB, 500x375
How is sex ed at school in the country you grew up?

where I grew up, the Dominican republic, we had none at all except one day, we where informed that we had a special assembly.
A man came in and told us sex before marriage and especially homosexuality was evil because it says so in the bible.
>>
flag

Didn't really get much 2bh. Was told about the biology of it but nothing sex ed.
>>
>>55954367
Pretty solid here. They tell you what's what and how it is.
>>
>>55954367
It's part of biology class.

Penis goes in vagina, penis spits goo, babby is made.
Women have lots of diseases so we should wear condoms when we do the sex.

That's it really.
>>
>>55954367
I had to go to a sex-ed clinic at age 12 and some female nurse showed us how to put a condom on a dildo and talked about STDs.
>>
I don't remember but I'm guessing it's a lot of homo propaganda and if there are any drawn images of straight couples it's guaranteed to be a white woman and a black man.
>>
99% of my sex ed I got from the internet. School taught nothing about homo sex
>>
>>55954584
a dildo and condom shown to 12 yos in former soviet Estonia?
what's this world coming to
>>
>>55954367
solid

It's part of the biology class during junior high school (at something like 12 years old), with a whole part dedicated, explaining the general genetical process.

You have it once again 2 years later with a more in-depth study of the genetical stuff.

Then if you take a science-specialized course in high school (17 years old), you have it once again with an in-depth hormonal and genetical study of what happens.

Plus you have some session with counselors now and then, that are more about social relationships, STD, condoms, etc...
>>
>>55954626
stopping meming
>>/adv/55954626
>>
1. US
2. Pretty solid for the most part, except they spent more time discussing the morality of sex and how condoms don't always work so that we shouldn't risk it and to wait for marriage

t. Catholic school
>>
>>55954803
>>>/adv/55954626
>>
>>55954857
>>55954367
> welcome to our driving lessons!
> this will be our first and final lesson
> if you drive a car, no matter how careful you are, there's always the possibility to crash and die, so you're better off not driving cars at all
> that was it, thank you for your attention

Catholics are GOAT at baiting.
>>
>>55954367
It was full-on crappy abstinence sex ed. When people in the audience tried to protest they just quoted "religion", as in the word "religion" and not any specific one.
Literally everyone knew it was bullcrap but they didn't care to complain or anything since it would have been useless anyway.
>>
It pretty much tells you everything about reproduction and sex in general, and most of my class got exceptionally uncomfortable, given the fact that most were like 10 years old I think.
>>
They have special classes for girls where no male is allowed, doctors teach about sex and their sexual apparatus some anatomy and hand out free condoms and always.
For males its anus and penis inspection day
>>
>>55954367
I believe I was about 10 when we had sex ed. School nurse showed us a video and then explained with pictures how penis and vagina works.
>>
>>55955633
> anus and penis inspection

[desire to know more intensifies]
>>
>>55955855
What? Its just doctors who touch your balls and order you to bend over and show your ass
Girls also have this they have pussy inspection
>>
>>55955906
How hard is it too become a Kazak doctor?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.