[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /int think of my country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: m9.jpg (2 KB, 93x93) Image search: [Google]
m9.jpg
2 KB, 93x93
what does /int think of my country?
>>
File: Distribution_of_Catholics.png (100 KB, 800x382) Image search: [Google]
Distribution_of_Catholics.png
100 KB, 800x382
> voluntary crucifixion during Semana Santa
> religious Catholic-Moro tensions
> officially calling people "Moros" and "Negros"

You're welcome, Philippines.
>>
>>55949847
what is written about us in your countries' history books ?
>>
>>55949645
banana
>>
>>55950953
That you were discovered by a Spaniard named Philip and that's why you are named this way, you were one of the first Spanish colonies IIRC but that's it
>>
>>55949645
your people are canada's mexicans
>>
>>55949645
most powerful race in the world
>>
is ok
>>
>>55951160
onegai stop making animaymays fucking weebs here are annoying

>>55951211
it was actually a sailor discovered it and named after a king Philip as you said

>>55951243
wat

>>55951276
how's kebab hunting?

>>55951343
o kurwa
>>
>>55950953
Colonization was just a prank bro
>>
>>55951572
>kek
>>
>>55949645
Your flag looks like the Czech flag lol
>>
philippino women marry lads from Australia that can't score whitey grills so they can get Australian citizenship.

Don't really know much else about you desu.
>>
>>55949645
Sailors and maids
>>
Flips are among the most disgusting people on earth
>>
>>55950953
absolutely nothing lol

Filipinos in my city are pretty cool though
>>
>>55949645
Chehia is popular among youth.
>>
>>55949645
too far for my understanding
>>
I only saw two filipinos in my life, a short guy with huge hands and apparently he had a 10" penis he looked like a monkey, the other was his sister he sold her for sex at my school.
>>
>>55949645
Fact: Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world
>>
Every Filipino I've met has been pretty cool
>>
>>55951997
can't deny that, grills likes white boys with money and hoping that you would take them of this country

>>55952033
ok white boy

>>55952067
the fuck is chehia

>>55952104
wow i'm not even mad

>>55952110
[img]http://www.ellentordesillas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The-Philippines-Pride.jpg[/img]
>>
>>55952302
>[img]http://www.ellentordesillas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The-Philippines-Pride.jpg[/img]
>>
>>55952302
>the fuck is chehia
Russian writing of Czech.
You know rest of joke.
>>
>>55949645
It's allright i guess
>>
>>55953640
>It's allright i guess
Just like my grammar
>>
I think its a fine nation and I think we should always pursue closer bonds between our two countries
>>
>>55953936
when trump gets elected penoys will be deported back to our country for being asian mexicans >kek
>>
free sex i guess?
>>
>>55950953
You killed Magellan so we decided to bring Jesus and guns to you, not necessarily in that order.

3 centuries passed with nothing interesting happening other than fuckhuge ships bringing stuff to Mexico and Spain and vice versa.

The eternal Yank sank one of his own ships and blamed us, stealing you and other colonies in the process. Even the eternal Yank has conceded that it was an inside job since Spanish explosives can't melt pre-dreadnought steel.

You suffered a genocide under the Americans, then another genocide under the Japanese, you like to elect female presidents, you remove kebab sometimes, and you nail yourselves to crosses in Easter time.

I don't think people know more about the Philippines here.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.