[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you do when you find a girl you love in supermarket?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1050x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1050x1800
>>
>implying I leave my house

mummy does all the shopping for me
>>
>>55944814
What a lazy kangaroo
>>
>>55944788
head straight to the spaghetti isle. I'm gonna need to re-stock.
>>
approach them and introduce myself
>>
>>55944814
>being underage
>>
Do nothing because I don't speak Korean.
>>
>stare at them until they see you
>blush
>see that their disgusted
>awkwardly scurry away
>leave supermarket even when i'm not finished
>go at home
>cry
>>
Ask her where can I find black bags and a saw.
>>
DO YOU COME HERE OFTEN
I ALSO LIKE THAT BRAND OF SOUP
HOW ABOUT YOU COME ROUND MINE WHEN YOURE DONE HERE
>>
>>55944788
Creep shot.

grope if cowded enough, try to break my record for length of squeeze in seconds
>>
>>55944788
Masterbate to her when I get home
>>
>>55944788
Write down her license plate
>>
>falling in love by looking at her for the first time

Surrounded by children
>>
Wait for her in the parking lot with my truncheon and roll of duct tape ready
>>
>>55944966
rajesh pls go
>>
File: eLNEGEW.jpg (398 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
eLNEGEW.jpg
398 KB, 3504x2336
What you do when you find a girl you love in food court?
>>
>>55946383

Jesus...
>>
>>55946383
Christ...
>>
I don't love anyone.
>>
>>55946884
too sad
>>
>>55944788
Sleep with her
>>
>>55944788
I try to make a small talk.
I spend lots of time being alone so while in town I usually try to chat with strangers in general.

If the girl replies I usually propose her to go live with me in the woods. She usually refuse though.
>>
>>55944788
I just keep eye contact for a good 2-3 seconds, smile at her and then move on with my shopping with the calming thought that I just made another girl cream her panties
>>
>>55946383
>"I LOVE YOU CHLOE"
>>
>>55946383
Is that a Tom Hardy over there?
>>
File: 1429194971801.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429194971801.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>>55947034
>I usually try to chat with strangers

who does this
>>
The first step would be to make solid eye contact from a distance. Not some autistic glance where I immediately look away, but a confident gaze. Distance is key as it allows me to keep my actions vague as she won't know whether or not I was actually looking at her. I may even stop and pretend to grab something off the shelf in line with where I was looking. The unclear nature of the exchange will keep me in her mind. "Was that guy looking at me or was it something behind me?" It may even make her feel insecure about conflicting thoughts of whether or not she was receiving attention or if she's less important than the Raisin Bran I just picked up. Also, it's critical that she's the one to look away, as the whole mission is lost if I pull away like a coward.

Now that I have her primed, I'm ready to go in for the kill. On the way out of the store I will "bump into her." Timing on this can be kind of tough, but with a little intuition and confidence, it will happen. When we make contact, I'm rigid against her, but also delicate as I quickly turn my attention to her and pull away. I start with "I'm sorry, ..." The ellipses being something clever that comes to me in the moment. If I get a meek response from her, I'll return with another clever remark, but I'll be soft about it. If she's confident, I'll return with something even more bold, as to remind her that she's the one submitting to me.

In either case, the woman will have been softened-up and will be vulnerable at this point. This is where I give one more good line to get a laugh and then immediately follow that with a dinner/phone number request. She'll accept because she has no other choice.
>>
>>55947085
Either you're just plain stupid or very bad at jokes.
>>
>>55944947
Underrated.
>>
>>55944788
What in hell is she buying there
>lemon juice
>bottles of water
>instant fucking oatmeal

How sad is that
>>
>>55944788
That cucumber is living the dream
>>
File: 1456483541996.jpg (21 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
1456483541996.jpg
21 KB, 476x476
>>55948238
Is this pasta?
>>
File: ta702vtu.jpg (6 KB, 240x179) Image search: [Google]
ta702vtu.jpg
6 KB, 240x179
>>55944788
>Evian
>buying water
>buying
>buying
>water
>buying water

Stop slumming lol
>>
>>55944788

is that amanda seyfried?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.