[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jews are inferior, subhuman/untermenschen >Jews have continuously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
>Jews are inferior, subhuman/untermenschen
>Jews have continuously outsmarted the masses and propped themselves up in positions of wealth, power and influence everywhere

>white genes are superior
>dominated by darker traits when mixed

Ayyy.
>>
>>55940188
>>dominated by darker traits when mixed
This is a meme. White people like to act like mixed kids look nothing like their white parent because they just don't look white to them. The same thing happens to black people when they see mixed black kids.
>>
>>55940188
We're all thriving in jewish civilizations, no wait.
>>
>>55940290
>he thinks hes not controlled by the jews
>>
What's with all these shitposting nip nongers today? Don't you have some train molesting to do?
>>
>>55940269
Hahaha what? If you actually deny that half white half black people don't look predominantly black you are a special kind of delusional. They do not have white skin. They have nappy hair. They have predominantly African features.
>>
>>55940380
t. never seen a mulatto
>>
File: 1425491151898.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425491151898.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55940318
How do I know if I'm controlled by jews?
>>
>>55940188
Hitler didn't say Jews were untermensch. Jews are evil.
>>
>>55940380
The same thing happens when an asian and a black mix though...
>>
File: 1457039465843.jpg (220 KB, 430x684) Image search: [Google]
1457039465843.jpg
220 KB, 430x684
>>55940188
>wants only the best races to survive because survival of the fittest
>hates it when the jews do exactly that and claim to be victims of oppression
>claims that people are "invading" their countries even though they completely wiped out the native populations in the Americas.
>Says that white invasion is "good" even though they were used as tools for another empire when they could have been happier if left alone.
>Thinks that it's "genocide" because other people breed faster.
>thinks that there aren't any other races that can build a society even though there have been in the past.
>only gets lucky because they developed immunity to diseases because they lived like dirty pigs.

Feels good to be asian master race 2bh
>>
The one drop rule conditioned people to think that mixed people look like pure of whatever their non white side is since there are a lot of people who are technically mixed, but identify with their non white side. Like African-Americans are ~20% European on average genetically, and they look a bit lighter than pure west Africans generally, yet people think of them as "pure" blacks.
>>
>>55940496
ehhh
>>
>>55940581
How does living in a white world makes you feel anon? I mean look at your bedroom, you know 90% of the stuff surrounding you are white made inventions.

The same goes for your medecine when you're sick, etc...

How do you rate whites? Are they a threat to humanity?
>>
>>55940597
what exactly are you trying to prove? that looks like a black woman with straightened hair..
>>
>>55940581
Most of this applies to Asians too though.

Also whites were only immune to diseases common in Europe. They were ravaged by disease when Euros started trading slaves from sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>55940668
The vast majority of black women are not that pale. Idk if any non mixed blacks can be that pale even.
>>
>>55940668
guess I was trying to say she looks pretty japanese but on second thought, she does look more black.
>>
White people will be extinct by 2050 anyway.
>>
>it's an americuck cuck cuckthread
>>
File: lol-we-made-money.jpg (83 KB, 438x347) Image search: [Google]
lol-we-made-money.jpg
83 KB, 438x347
>>55940496
I didn't say it doesn't. This is Bobby Ologun, a gaijin celebrity in Japan. He is from Africa his wife is Japanese. These are his kids.

If you don't think dark traits are dominant you are fucking delusional.
>>
From a functional genetic standpoint, white people are inferior to darker people.

Their eyes are more sensitive to light and they get burned up by the sun much more easily when exposed.
>>
>>55940845
>Their eyes are more sensitive to light
What? Where'd you hear this?
>they get burned up by the sun much more easily when exposed.
The point of the lighter skin is to absorb more vitamin D where there is less sunlight to get it from while not needing dark skin to protect you from sunlight. Dark skinned people can get rickets when they live up north because of this.
>>
>>55940789
>fucking sponge hairs
>shit-colored skins
>monkey jaws

I think you should try opening your eyes a bit more, Chingchong.
>>
>>55940845
but whites are stronger than blacks
>>
>>55940461
that's very hot desu.
source, uncensored?
>>
>>55940845
Because we don't have much sun here.
Blacks get depressed because of their dark skin when living here.
>>
>>55940789
I never said they weren't.

They are always dominant in the first generation. But the Hardy-Weinberg Principle dictates that recessive genes never disappear. So if a blond haired, blue eyed girl were to have a kid with a black guy, the kid would have brown eyes and brown hair. But if that kid then had a kid with another white person, there's a high chance it would be blond with blue eyes if the other person has those genes too.
>>
File: 1442568820303.jpg (8 KB, 185x192) Image search: [Google]
1442568820303.jpg
8 KB, 185x192
>>55940188
>white civilisations
>too many to count

>jewish civilisations
>
>>
>>55940318
dey jews too.

they cucked you weeaboo, to the point you worship them.

You are just being feed a twisted version of the so-called culture you churn out and thrown them right at their faces.
>>
>>55940188
>mfw anglos think that they can into nazi
Lol hitler warned us about these untermensch
>>
File: vst.jpg (47 KB, 283x323) Image search: [Google]
vst.jpg
47 KB, 283x323
How can americans worship nazis? I feel disappointed when I read this.
>>
>>55940380
rashida jones
>>
>>55943398
I very like your cat picture.

I think it is because of muh hurrdurritage. Ugly NEETs think the evil jew is the reason why they don't get a gf while black dudes fuck through sluts. Hitler as seen as some kind of messiah who ones fought to change this fact. And if they where seperated from Niggas they would have happy family lifes. What is not true because they would still be very ugly and useless.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.