[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is what my country has become huh? We are the world's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Germany.jpg (138 KB, 1200x1056) Image search: [Google]
Germany.jpg
138 KB, 1200x1056
So this is what my country has become huh?

We are the world's trash can. Everywhere when they got useless, lazy, entitled people who just want to live off government money they just come to Germany, right? Because apparently we take in everyone and give them as much free shit as they want.

What an embarrassing country we are.
>>
I thought Germans like to work.
>>
why always the negros?
>>
>>55919704
>moving back to Germany
>>
Don't worry, the same idiots say this every election about xyz candidate, yet they never fucking leave. samuel l jackson says hes moving to africa if trump gets elected. do you think he'll actually do that?
>>
>>55919843

bruh, cuz we b dis infranchized then n shit
>>
>>55919704
If Donald Trump gets elected he'd probably nuke Germany,... among the list of top 100 countries he'd like to nuke.
>>
File: 1452908477335.gif (343 KB, 294x214) Image search: [Google]
1452908477335.gif
343 KB, 294x214
>you are all welcome to come to germany
>i'm moving back to germany
>bruh
>senpai
>>
>>55919871
Lots of army brats bro
>>
>>55919924
It's true though, I'm moving to Benin if he gets elected, already applied for citizenship
>>
Sanders>Trump>everyone else>Clinton
>>
>>55919843
>Imma goin to collafe
Dumb maximalistic schoolkids aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>55919978

i imagine the application process is extremely rigorous.
>>
Hopefully this year the green party and Ralph Nader (if he's still alive) will sneak their way into the presidency.
>>
>>55920051
You just need to send an SMS with benis on it to be granted full citizenship
>>
>>55919704
твн If DT wins, I'm moving to Brazil.
>>
>>55920051
Yes, you must memorize the pledge to the president Dicktanbe Matumbo and must also provide proof that you possess a big benin, among other things
>>
>>55919965
>If Donald Trump gets elected he'd probably nuke Germany
Drumpf is German-American, you idiot. Why would he nuke Germany?
>>
>>55920105

moving to brazil or being forcefully deported to brazil?
>>
>>55919704
HUMANITARIAN SUPERPOWER
>>
>Bruh if Donald Trump win we moving black to Germany
The woman is a negroid.
>>
>>55920159

maybe to put you out of your misery once merkel is finished culturally enriching you.
>>
>>55920159
he's American, and he's currently, right now, campaigning to put himself in office in the USA. He clearly has no patriotism, anon. Even eagles try to kill him.
>>
>>55920159
Thats the joke, killbuzz. He's so inconsistent and hypocritical he'd annihilate Germany because of Nazis and weep the following day over his scorched homeland.
>>
>>55920164
Moving.
>beautiful women
>delicious food
>Olympics
>large, expansive forests
>high HDI
What's not to love
>>
>>55920159
>Why would he nuke Germany?
To put you out of your misery.
>>
WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIT
>>
>>55920241
That post is so laughable. Is it true?
>>
>>55919704
>we take in everyone
Lol no. You let in only rich and well-educated people (like americans in OP pic) or people who really need a temporary help and can contribute a lot of good stuff to your society (like refugees). Not to mention that they all are hard-working and dedicated people.
>>
>>55920232
>nazis running germany today
Nazis were the least cucked people in human history lad

They were the cuckers until the very end, Germany today is a cuck nation
>>
>>55920241

crime, shitwater, black brazilians, forest you'll never want to spend time in, >high hdi

you'll be begging mommy to buy you a plane ticket home after a month.
>>
>>55920307
Fuck if I know.
>>
>>55920330
I know m8 but I think Trump doesn't know that yet.
>>
>>55920330
> nazis
> not cucked

Russia would disagree lad.
>>
>>55919965
I know you're kidding, but he can't do that. The presidency is not a dictatorship, why can't yurocucks grasp this concept?
>>
>>55920330
>They were the cuckers until the very end
>got cucked by the allies AND Italy
>hitler nicked Mussolini's style
>became literally synonymous with "shit you want to avoid"
>got ducked by the jews and they're still cucking germany

lmao
>>
>>55919704
Lol go ahead and take our blacks germoney
>>
>>55921165
>take our
They are coming freely like all subhumans and we don't want them
>>
>>55919704
I remember when people, including celebrities, said the same thing about Bush becoming president.

none of them did jack shit.
>>
>>55922734
The problem is the reputation that we have. 4 years ago nobody would have said "well fuck this president I will leave the country and go to Germany".

They used to want to go to canada or Africa or whatever. Now their first thought is fucking Germany. This is the reputation we have right now. We really are the worlds trash can.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.