[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PARIS FOR DUMBOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
Next week, I'm going to Paris for three days. Do you guys have any tips on places to visits or things to do?
>>
>>55905168
>Do you guys have any tips on places to visits or things to do?
visit a mosque
>>
Go to Château Rouge. It's a really classy place with lots of qt grills.
I also recommend Barbès, with its really nice and affordable restaurants.
>>
go to gare du nord to see how your country will be like in some years
>>
>>55905168
>or things to do?
massacre the infidel minority
>>
>>55905318
Where do we picked that shit? I'm become to believe that Europe is the muslim land too. I used to like the EU before.
>>
>>55905473
Europe is a decadent continent, europeans are just too deluded and unaware about it
>>
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: paris-catacombs.jpg (670 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
paris-catacombs.jpg
670 KB, 1620x1080
>>55905168
You gotta go to the Catacombs (they take you down like 50 meters underground and you walk through a tunnel where the walls are all bones.

Also Montmartre at sunset (this is a must)
>>
>>55906352
Yeah the catacombs are great check it out.
Montmartre is fucking depressing though, I used to live next to it as a kid it wasn't such a shithole, there's nothing but tourists and niggers trying to scam the tourists now.

That guy >>55905357 is trying to get you robbed btw, in general the north of Paris is the worst part.

As far as I know, most tourist things are in the center and the west of Paris, it's also the best area.
Tons of museums if you're into that and it's the Paris you see on postcards with the cafés and the nice streets, the bridges, the statues, the little boats, the eiffel tower and all that ...

The east is meh but it's getting better, go there if you want to get drunk without paying a fucking fortune for it.

The south is ok but I don't think there's much in there. Except the tour Montparnasse I guess if you want to see Paris from a skyscraper
If you're into that check out la Défense too, you can get on top of a giant arch, it's in our business suburb kinda like wall street
>>
>>55906710
>The east is meh but it's getting better
east paris is literally the best part of Paris though
>>
>>55906744
It would be if the rents stopped fucking rising
Gentrification is great I love how the arabs are getting out but I can barely afford it anymore
>>
>>55905168
eiffel tower
>>
>>55906744
yeah it's pretty animated at night
op should go there he'll have a blast :^)
>>
>>55907249
East Paris is the most popular place at night, and it's pretty bobo in my opinion. It's understandable that it was targeted by the terrorists instead of bumfuck sud paris for example
>>
>>55906352
I'm still mad about the American that posted about how he stole and fucked a skull.
>>
>>55905168
Haven't you had your fill of muslims already?
>>
Go to the black area.

Just kidding, it's all black areas.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55907418
>sud
your french is showing pierre
>>
Can anybody recommend restaurants?
>>
>>55905168
>Do you guys have any tips on places to visits or things to do?
Yeah, don't visit Paris.
>>
>>55905473
Tы в Пapижe тo был? тa мoдни чepныe и мycyльмaнe. Лyчшe бы в Tyниc или Mapoккo cьeздил.
>>
>>55907554
Yes.
>>
>>55906352
hello mr skeltal
>>
Visit the museums, the catacombs and Versailles
>>
File: catacombs.png (3 MB, 1888x1019) Image search: [Google]
catacombs.png
3 MB, 1888x1019
>>55906352
>>55908805

>go the the catacombs

I don't think so.
>>
>>55909227
Holy fuck that looks awesome. How do you get into a ritual?
>>
File: mou-rou10.jpg (155 KB, 1296x983) Image search: [Google]
mou-rou10.jpg
155 KB, 1296x983
>>55905168
Go & see a Moulin Rouge show. It was fantastic.
>>
>>55905168
if you have some time on your hand go to clichy-sous-bois and check out the amazing scenery.
>>
Quick question to all you Frogs:

Where the hell are all the Frenchmen in Paris? All I saw when I was there last were niggers, Arabs and Yankee tourists.

Also, why does it smell like piss everywhere? Why don't you pick up your trash and wash away the graffiti?
>>
File: 1453821141981.jpg (439 KB, 738x572) Image search: [Google]
1453821141981.jpg
439 KB, 738x572
I never been to Paris, how could I know.
>>
File: 1455874108655.jpg (58 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
1455874108655.jpg
58 KB, 640x300
>>55905168
Hand on wallet at all times. It's full of thieves from africa and romania. Have the money type that is insured or less useful to african/gypsie thieves. Traveller's cheques or some sort of insured money? Oh, you're fucked tho because you have the same money as France. GL with it all.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.