[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Colombians here? My dad might get a work in Bogota in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: mexican 2.gif (143 KB, 424x301) Image search: [Google]
mexican 2.gif
143 KB, 424x301
Any Colombians here?

My dad might get a work in Bogota in the next few months, is the country secure when it comes to strangers? He might be a CEO or something like that in an all new company. I always hear shit about south American countries in general, can someone refute this?

I'm kind of scared for him now.
>>
>>55887800
all the colombian killers moved to northern Chile
>>
>>55887800
cartels and FARC have been calming down lately......

I think
>>
>>55887800
He's already dead u:

Nah jk

If he were to become a CEO I don't think he'd live around the proletariat

He'll move to a gated community or something, he might be able to afford it
>>
Latinoamérica is wild chico
u just need to be alert, thats the philosophy
>>
>>55888013
He told me he'd stay in France and go see workers/clients every two weeks I think, so for now he doesn't have to actually stay there.

>>55887937
Yeah, he told me that too, and he's working on something that (in theory) would calm them even more because it could help farmers of Colombia and poor people in general (it has to do with food/farming) so the Farc should be okay with it but I don't trust these guys to be honest.
>>
>>55888235
He'll be fine

Colombia is a top tier lat am country if you ignore the negros
>>
>>55887800
he won't die in Bogotá, just get mugged at most

>>55888235
as long as he doesn't have to go to the fields by himself, he'll be ok
>>
>>55887800
I lived in México, and in my opinión is better than Colombia in everything .

.Repsol worker
>>
>>55889725
What? How can Mexico be better than Colombia?

Not criticizing or what, I'd just like your opinion
>>
>>55889981
Some states are good tier in mexico but north and south are shithole.

Is my opinión, dont move to cocaineland, you should move to 1st worlds countries like chile or argentina
>>
>>55887800
I'm moving to Colombia this weekend actually (Bucaramanga) and I'm doing training in Bogota before. All of the random terrorism and kidnappings due to FARC and Cartels are a thing of the past. The FARC have been forced into one province and are about to sign a peace deal. The cartels realized targeting innocents was bad for business.

The only thing your dad would really have to worry about it street crime. As long as he has common sense and doesn't go into bad areas he should be fine. I've heard pickpockets can be bad and people might try to snatch your shit if you're not paying attention.
>>
File: everythingsucks.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
everythingsucks.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>going to colombia
>ever
>>
File: bart (14).jpg (61 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
bart (14).jpg
61 KB, 500x391
>>55890948
sabe
>>
>>55890948
>Staying in a french shithole where it's cod as fuck
>Not going to a warm country where we can make money
>>
Colombia is fine nowadays. Sexy women.
>>
>>55891145
Do what you want.
All I know about them it's that they love to party 24/7, they are loud and they love cocaine.
>>
>>55887800
>be French
>be arrogant
>>
>>55890432
>>55888235
Farc/cartels never were in these cities in the first place.

>>55890336

North has some of the most developed areas of Mexico. you have never been there it seems.
>>
>>55889981
Mexico has still some calm cities mine is one of them.

Pic related.
>>
>>55892988
Yea I heard Bucaramanga was pretty untouched by the violence. Why is that?
>>
>>55893725
dunno, eastern Colombia (Bogotá, Tunja, Bucaramanga, etc) didn't have the same cartel problem as western Colombia (Medellín, Cali).
>>
File: Hot countries.png (61 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Hot countries.png
61 KB, 620x350
>>55891145
>warm country
>tfw when it's actually a kidnapping hotspot

Jokes aside, your papa needs to get a good life insurance policy just in case.

>"While Colombia is no longer teeming with criminal gangs and narco-traffickers the way it was five years ago, it is still a volatile place. Risks remain for foreigners, more so for employees of international oil and mining companies than sightseers and vacation travelers."
>>
>>55895775
not really, not a single foreigner have been kidnapped in Colombia in years, excepting two Spanish backpackers in the poorest province of the country.
>>
>>55892988
>North has some of the most developed areas of Mexico

northern Mexico is cultureless, with horrible extreme weather and extremely dangerous, it's "developed" by Latin American standards, but it's still a shithole, central states like Querétaro or Guanajuato are much better in every regard except for women
>>
>>55896030
so bajio has no qt's? first i've ever heard this.
>>
>>55887897
Can confirm.
>>
>>55895945
>poorest province
they had it coming for being a bunch of hippies
>>
>>55896174
i really don't know why people say we have qts, I mean, we're better than Guerrero or some other shithole like that, but the qts are in Jalisco and the north
>>
>>55895945

Kidnappings are underreported. My cunt isn't even considered a hotspot and I know they happen frequently. Heck my uncle wasn't even a CEO and they kidnapped his wife and my cousins.
>>
I want to go to Columbia to fuck hot shemales

Is it safe? Like if I went to medelin or Cali etc. Would I die?
>>
>>55887800
Hug him like it's the last time... becuase it probably will.
>>
>>55887800
But anon, he probably has more risk to die in a terrorist attack in France than to die in Bogota desu
>>
>>55898914
The argentino is right
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.