[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greece's allies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Brits_ Greeks_ and Turks.png (50 KB, 953x577) Image search: [Google]
Brits_ Greeks_ and Turks.png
50 KB, 953x577
ITT we discuss and rank the allies and enemies of Greece, and get a general consensus on what people worldwide think of Hellas and her peoples.

Fun Fact: My dad and papou always told me that the hardworking Greeks came to America.

I'll start!

Allies of Hellas(Philhellenes):
1)Serbia
2)Britain
3)Russia
4)Australia
5)France
*)Finland honorary ally

Enemies:
1)Albanian
2)Turkey
3) ???
4) Germany
5) Dutch(b/c they are mean online XD)

t.3rd gen(2nd gen born here) Greek american.

Ples b nice
>>
>>55882641
The problem with Greece is that their women are not qts. That's how you identify a failed state.
>>
>>55882751
Damn. Is it the nose? Its always the nose.
>>
File: skiniko-summer-tetr-copy.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
skiniko-summer-tetr-copy.png
1 MB, 900x900
>>55882751
The fuck are you on about, Greek women are among the prettiest in the world.
>>
>implying we're not their best mates
>>
>>55882641
Ahmet, Mehmet beats the Greeks then Mustafa gets the credit. Fucking britbongs they ruined our country
>>
>>55882881
>>55882838
You guys are right France and Canada should be top 3 I think.
>>
>>55882838
t. giorgos papadopoulos
>>
>>55882915
I don't even want greece to be enemies with you. We look the same. Just give back cyprus, you have constantinopoulos. Fair is fair, right?
>>
>>55882838
I can't tell if that is supposed to be sarcastic, and the picture is to be an illustration of how not-qt greeks can be, or if you actually think that girl is pretty.
>>
>another disgusting muh heritage thread
>>
>>55882964
My name is the anglicized? version... just call me George friendo.
>>
>>55883013
Hey hey hey. Calm down. Turks can post here too. Historically you guys are enemies, but... who fucking cares...

>its 2016, I mean come on
>>
>>55882994
Well we didnt need them as enemies either in a time like 1920 when we basically reached our lowest point in history.
They basically took Cyprus anyway in reconciliation meetings
>>
>>55883182

No sympathy for you. At least you had a country. Greece disappeared and is relatively new. The people survived on though.
>>
File: cat.jpg (74 KB, 550x410) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
74 KB, 550x410
>>55883401
200 years is not new friend, greece is older than turkey
turkey has existed for about 100 years, frankly if not for the rebellion and the ankara government europeans and armenians would have killed us all, burned down every ottoman building and removed all turkish heritage off the face of anatolia, just like how they did it to the balkans and greece
that is why people still hate greece in turkey
>>
This thread is more retarded than your average French monkey.
>>
File: Tsiknopempti.jpg (78 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
Tsiknopempti.jpg
78 KB, 620x455
no greeks in this thread because they are too busy gorging themshelfs with meat
>>
>>55883401

Well they didnt bring anything good to the region other than serving for European's imperialists interest by seperating.

Greeks were not even revolting for independence if imperialists did not adulterated their minds and turned them against us. And it's not just us they did same thing to every nation in MENA and now Greeks, Turks, Arabs, Kurds whatever everybody hates each other
>>
>>55883794
Re malaka, pay denbts
>>
>>55883879
Lel, retard, even the Ottoman authorities in the Peloponnese recognized that if the oppression of the Christian population continued, they'd eventually revolt. Similarly every semi-educated Greek recognized that we had to free ourselves from the Ottoman multiethnic monstrosity.

Keep believing your Turkish propaganda you filthy roach. Turkey in the 50s was more illiterate than Greece in the beginning of the 20th century. This is the sort of backwards people we shared a state with. Look at contemporary Greek vs Turkish social attitudes towards atheists, LGBT etc. etc.

"They didn't bring anything good to the region" says the descendant of Anatolian Greeks and Oghuz rapists.
>>
>>55884156
When were Greeks oppressed really ? You paid additional taxes and that was because non-muslims werent allowed in army and administrative offices after that everybody was equal.

And what does literacy rate has to do with how Greeks were administered by Turks ? Turkish governments have always been militaristic states and we were never that advanced in sciences true but doesnt mean you can slander us the propaganda that only benefits others and you are not even aware of it
>>
>>55884694
There's no need to keep this going. I'm just glad we went on our merry ways and we no longer have to share a state with you.
>>
#1 enwmy: Joni and the Great Khaganate of Finland

PAY DENBTS
>>
>>55882641
>allies
>russia
Not for NATO member, pal.
>>
great thread OP
NOT
what the fuck is this cringey shit
>>
*cringe*
>>
>>55885151
Nice dubs nigger
>>
>>55885252
You too, sick dubs
>>
File: rage_hard.jpg (29 KB, 253x259) Image search: [Google]
rage_hard.jpg
29 KB, 253x259
>>55885351
>>55885393
>>
>>55885450
xD
>>
>>55885143
What about orthodoxy brah?
>>
>>55884694
you know how you feel about kurds?

That's how we feel about you
>frankly i cant dintinguish "turks" from kurds
>>
>>55885659
There was no difference between a non-muslim Kurds and Greek in the eyes of Ottomans but nowadays even muslims are unwary of the fact that we must be united so yes it actually sounds ridiculous to expect it from non-muslims. But for the greater good it's the best for the region.

You know even if Turks ever did something to Greeks just because of their race it cant be anything worse than what Europeans did to you so you need to stop seeing Turks or your neighbors for that matter as the ultimate enemies.
>>
>>55883794
Piss off
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.