[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>german """"""""""unification""""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
>german """"""""""unification""""""""""

How can one nation fuck it up so badly?
>>
>>55869347
Should have leave it to Austria.

Instead Teutonic Order did it and here you go, two world wars.
>>
File: embarrassing.jpg (22 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
22 KB, 251x226
>>55869347
do you even hre-era history

the fact that any unification was able to happen at all is amazing
>>
>>55869347
Tbh, the reunification was a very devilish tactic in order to hurt german economy.
>>
File: Bayernsindwieinder.png (89 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Bayernsindwieinder.png
89 KB, 1280x768
>>55869916
do you mean that economy that turks rebuild with american money?
>>
They started, and then lost, two world wars.
That really fucks with someone's borders.
>>
Overextension ----> Coalition
>>
>>55869916
Did Germany really have to reunite each other without enough time and thinking?
I think you should have just include east-Germany into EU like you did to other east European countries.

are there any reason, except nationalism, for adopting such a careless policy?
>>
>>55869347
Germany is a fake country. The only reason they were united was because they wanted to rule muh european Empie under muh Germon command. They failed miserably, they killed millions of people and now are full of guilt. The only part of Germsmany worth preserving is Bavaria. Even today, when people think of a stereotypical Germ they have a Bavarian Bauer in mind, because the rest of Germsmany is culturally unattractive

Shit, I wonder if there's a humanitarian crisis in Germsmany in the future, will other countries have to take in all those Germs that live there? :[
>>
>>55871831
Yeah it's not like Italy, Spain and the UK are just as fake or anything.
The clay belongs to whomever conquers it.
>>
>>55872268
>The clay belongs to whomever conquers it.
That's why I always say Italians /=/ Romans.
>>
>>55872268
By a fake country I mean a country that is not culturally integrated

UK is a union, so this is just a political pact and it's totally fine to have unions

Spain and Italy are countries that should be divided, like Germany
>>
>>55872532
Spain is more integrated than Italy and Germany though.
>>
>>55872590
I don't think so. There are at least 2 regions in Spain that want to be independent because of cultural differences - Catalonia and Bask's something
>>
>>55872532
France, Benelux, Austria, Spain, Germany and Italy should unite, so we can all fuck the UK and the US together
>>
Bavaria should join Bohemia.

Rest can die in muslim fire
>>
>>55872532
>should be divided
And who's in charge of deciding whether the country should be divided or not? Only a few nuts here want the independence for their region or the separation between northern and southern Italy.
>>
>>55872749

why would bavaria join a gypsy shithole?
>>
>>55872774
>And who's in charge of deciding whether the country should be divided or not?
Poland
>>
>>55872774
Because if there are significant cultural differences, then countries should operate through unions. Southern Italy was conquered, not offered a union. This is why Italy as a country is not integrated and will fall apart sooner or later. You're saying that only a few nuts want the independence, but it seems to me that you're in a state of a deep economic crisis, and this can unfold into different things in the future
>>
>>55872749
Are you an Idiot? Why should a rich Country Bavaria join a poor Country like Czech?
>>
>>55872880
>significant cultural differences
There is no such thing today, maybe 150 years ago.
>deep economic crisis
True, but we're still nowhere near, say, Greece in that regard, and cultural differences have nothing to do with that.
Italy's real problems are the widespread corruption, nepotism and organized crime, a division wouldn't solve any of these.
>>
>Europeans will keep fighting among themselves forever, even when faced with native demographic collapse and massive immigrant influx

Just
>>
твн I wish America was divided rather than acting like a row of dominoes in which one state changes and everyone wants to be that state. I blame immigration (between states).
>>
>>55869772
They had 500 years and achieved nothing.
>>
>>55872532
>cultural bullshit but still having silesia
guess you really should remove poland then
>>
>>55869772
>eternal inferiority complex
pathetic
>>
>>55869347
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anschluss
we did it but you divided us again
>>
>>55873176
Because what? Silesia is a totally polish region, made of polish migrants, catholicism is dominant and protestants don't even live there

Look you little german mongrel, you can't integrate everybody only through money and war. We have a lot of polonized families of german roots, you know why? Because they were attracted to polish culture
>>
>>55872749
Bavaria is 11.2% foreigners. Higher than the average in Germany:
https://www.destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/SocietyState/Population/MigrationIntegration/ForeignPopulation/Tables/ForeignerLaender.html
>>
>>55872796
>>55872906

because its too good to be part of muslim shitholes like France,Germany or Netherlands
>>
>>55873478

if it's too good for germany, it's WAY too good for a gypsy shithole like czech republic
>>
>>55873176
Silesia was always culturally Polish.

They're one of the Lechitic tribes aka Poles.
>>
>>55873368
>polish culture
like the invention of the triathlon
>>
>>55873517
>Ostsiedlung never happened
keep telling that to yourself
>>
>>55873506

gypsies are less than 0.03%. Same cant be said about your or Germany muslims
>>
>>55873732
Being mean is the only thing that is left in that whole powerlessness that you find yourself in :/
>>
>>55874356
At least the triathlon joke is funny, unlike all the gags you're spurting in this thread.
>>
>>55872880
Holy fuck dude you know nothing about Italy lmao
>>
>>55875148
Be careful, he'll call for anglo help next.
>>
>>55873736
Germans are 40% slavic, even to this day.

You didn't even remove slavic names of """""your"""" cities.
>>
>>55875538
Poland is 60% Germanic, so what
>>
>>55875538
When Germans settled east they spread culture.
When Poles settled west they adopted culture.
>>
>>55869347
The wrong guys won at Königgrätz.
>>
Germany has no national identity.
>>
File: swaggernigger.jpg (59 KB, 495x720) Image search: [Google]
swaggernigger.jpg
59 KB, 495x720
>>55870921
>tfw i study history at university
>tfw i perceive and understand most of it through EU4/3
>>
>>55869347
> be me
> wilhelm II
> want to challenge England
> make alliance with Russia and Austria
> England makes an alliance with France
> alliance with Russia expires
> England and France ally with Russia
> ally with Italy
> Franz Ferdinand shot
> Austria Prepares for war with Serbia
> Russia prepares for war with Austria
> realize Austrian empire is falling apart war with Russia France and England will fuck me
> make a deal with cousin nicky agree not to get involved with slavic austrian conflict
> support slavic and hungarian independance
> Austrian Empire collapses
> annex Austria
> German unification
> ally with Hungary and Yugoslavia
Partition Austrian Poland and Slovakia with Russia
> ally with greece romania and bulgaria
> invade turkey support arab independance
> take Constantinople let Russia have western turkey let greece, yugoslavia, romania, and bulgaria colonize the rest
> England mad because of balance of power
> World war
> team germany vs team england
> france and england get rekt
> german supremacy
> take english and french colonies
> colonize the moon
>>
>>55875356
ETERNAL ANGLO AMIRITE
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.