[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what race are Argentinians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
>>
chicanos
>>
mixed, as most of people today
>>
>>55841523
Buenos Aires was named after a church in Cagliari, this answer should be enough for you.
>>
>>55841523
Argitinians
>>
>>55841523
Post more Argitinians.
>>
Italians-Spaniards therefore white.
>>
Clearly black, nearly the blackest.
Look at the pic. So nigger.
>>
>>55841777
this.
the algerian tells the true
>>
>>55841523
White mix, some have a little indigenous mixture but can pass as argentinian white.
>>
Literally whiter than most of Ameriga honestly
>>
>>55842335
I didn't knowthe Anakin actor guy was Argentinian
>>
>>55841610
I think that you made up budy. Buenos Aires was named after this virgin https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuestra_Se%C3%B1ora_del_Buen_Aire
The virgin came to Caglari after Aragonese conquered the Island. Its origins are from Barcelona.
>>
>>55841523
what a stupid question, its like what race are brazilians
>>
>>55841523
araberbers
>>
>>55842424
No, I did not, inform yourself before talking shit next time:
The Catalan missionaries and Jesuits that arrived under the Spanish Crown, recorded under the archives of Aragonese when they conquered Cagliari (Sardinia) from the Pisans in 1324, they established their headquarters on top of a hill that overlooked the city.[23] The hill was known to them as Buen Ayre (or "Bonaria" in Sardinian language), as it was free of the foul smell prevalent in the old city (the castle area), which is adjacent to swampland. During the siege of Cagliari, the Aragonese built a sanctuary to the Virgin Mary on top of the hill. In 1335, King Alfonso the Gentle donated the church to the Mercedarians, who built an abbey that stands to this day. In the years after that, a story circulated, claiming that a statue of the Virgin Mary was retrieved from the sea after it miraculously helped to calm a storm in the Mediterranean Sea. The statue was placed in the abbey. Spanish sailors, especially Andalusians, venerated this image and frequently invoked the "Fair Winds" to aid them in their navigation and prevent shipwrecks. A sanctuary to the Virgin of Buen Ayre would be later erected in Seville.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buenos_Aires

http://www.pittau.it/Sardo/bonaria.html
Il 15 maggio 2013 durante l'udienza generale del mercoledì, Papa Francesco annuncia l'intenzione di recarsi in visita al santuario di Bonaria ricordando lo speciale legame della Madonna con la città natale di Buenos Aires. La visita si è svolta domenica 22 settembre 2013.[4]

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostra_Signora_di_Bonaria
>>
Since we don't have official or serious race statistics is very difficult to tell, but, we can say it's like 60-80 % white (the majority of this look like spaniards or italians, argentinian blondes are not rare, but they are no were near of being the majority). mestizos are like 15-20%, maybe 25% (in the north im sure they are more than half the population). And the rest are pure indians, a few chunks, and very few blacks.

Source: My autistic ass, and my observations combined with internet "statistics"
>>
>>55841523
syrians
>>
They arent nearly as white as south brazilians
>>
>>55843090
NO SUL DO MEU PAIS
>>
>>55842110
the truth you ignorant gaucho
>>
>>55841523
Why you want to know that hahaha greetings
>>
File: 1373164892848.png (817 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1373164892848.png
817 KB, 960x686
all of the memes made me curious. i want to tour Argentina and judge its whiteness.
>>
>>55844146
kek
>>
I dont even know what I am.

t. Pale skin and really dark hair
>>
>>55841523
mulato
>>
better question.. what race are israelis?
>>
>>55844833
50% are white, 50% are sandnigger.
>>
>>55841523
in 1945 Buenos Aires was 90% jewish Nazi hunters
>>
>>55845377
and the restant 10% were nazi refugees
>>
WHITE
>>
>>55841523
She looks white to me.
>>
>>55841523

This country is full of Africans, never come here..
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.