[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your tourist experince from eastern europe? Pros, cons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Eastern-Europe-small.png (57 KB, 414x457) Image search: [Google]
Eastern-Europe-small.png
57 KB, 414x457
What is your tourist experince from eastern europe?

Pros, cons and r8 eveey cunt you have visited
>>
>>>/trv/
>>
>>55839141
Why are you always making this thread?
>>
File: X58C4cP.jpg (45 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
X58C4cP.jpg
45 KB, 960x720
>>55839231
I have only one pic
>>
I was once in this 3rd world shit hole called the 'Check Republic" or something of that sort.
Everybody was covered in shit and was dirt poor.
You were lucky if you found one that didn't smell like curry.
>>
>>55839452
t. Wolfgang el-Muhamud
>>
>>55839496
t. faggotino boipucci
>>
>>55839558
t.surrendour le-hairy
>>
>Eastern Germany
If we don't count Berlin, I've only been to Dresden. Was alright, pretty boring but neat.
>Czech Republic
Pretty great. I liked Karlovy Vary and Český Krumlov. Prague was decent, but I hyped it up too much in my mind because of all the good stories I had heard. Karlštejn Castle was meme-tier.
>Slovakia
Only visited Bratislava. Was neat, nothing mind-blowing.
>Poland
Only visited Kraków, it was great, liked it. Auschwitz was a meme.
>Hungary
Budapest was alright. Again, nothing special. Most of these Eastern European cities have the same experience. Nice buildings here and there, cheap as hell liquor, good nightlife.
>Slovenia
Drove through it with my buddies while road-tripping. Spent a day or so in Ljubljana, it's alright. We got a ticket for speeding in Slovenia, that's my biggest memory of the place.
>Croatia
Cool, nice beaches. Good nature.
>Ukraine
Only spent some time in Kiev. Really liked it there, will visit it again in the coming months. A buddy of mine lives there.
>Estonia
Vilnius is comfy. Worth a visit for sure. Better than Helsinki.
>Russia
St. Petersburg is alright . Hermitage was cool. Will visit Moscow for the World Cup, probably.
>>
>>55839622
not funny
>>
Poland 9/10
Czech 10/10
Hungary 9/10
Slovakia 6/10
>>
>>55839141
>Estonia
Bought booze from superalko and visited the old town which was nice even if touristy. Eestis spoke funnily.
>Latvia
Surprisingly nice place, the best experience there was a cool all-you-can-eat steak restaurant which had delicious steaks. Beach there was also pretty good.
>Lithuania
Short visit, had good food.
>Russia
Borch was delicious. Visiting grandmothers house ruins was sad. Also bought handmade crystal shot glasses which are nice and useful.
>>
>>55839641
>Estonia
>Vilnius
>>
>>55839622
t. Yellomuch Teetho
>>
I visit Slovenia weekly

can't complain
>>
>>55839751
Fuck, I meant Tallinn.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Lithuania and Latvia. Riga was neat. Vilnius was meh
>>
File: di7e6Exi9.jpg (10 KB, 255x206) Image search: [Google]
di7e6Exi9.jpg
10 KB, 255x206
>>55839792
>>55839622
>>55839558
>>55839496
>>
>>55839794
That's because Slovenia is a better country than Italy.
>>
File: Swedish government.jpg (537 KB, 1724x1256) Image search: [Google]
Swedish government.jpg
537 KB, 1724x1256
>>55840057
at least we are not sweden
>>
>>55840057
Sweden, you are not to tell any country who's better than who.
Your country has given up on it's own people.
>>
>>55840057
>shit all over Denmark for not having open borders
>close borders two days later because of the huge amount of immigrants

http://rokokoposten.dk/2012/10/15/sverige-vil-forbyde-sig-selv/

top kek
>>
>>55840153
Are there any rich white counties which aren't feminazi or flooded with muslims?
>>
>>55840153
All of the people you have marked could be mistaken for Italians though.
>>55840160
Lol. Even though we handicap ourselves to oblivion we are still miles ahead of most. I can talk shit about whoever the fuck I want Hans.
>>
>>55840278
Aussielandia?
>>
>>55840324
Are you feminazi suomi?
>>
>>55840379
Not that much compared to most of the west, but it seems that our eastern border will soon overflood with half million iraqis.
>>
>>55839641
>Arabier
Do you meming?
>>
>>55840579
We have a lot of them here, they're mostly quite and friendly people.
>>
>>55840748
Feminazis are not quite and friendly people.
A lot of feminists are, though.
>>
>>55840921
I meant iraqis.
>>
>>55840993
Oh.. I work with an Iraqi, she's very nice.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.