[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What you love the most about your country >What you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: May Cosplay.jpg (695 KB, 1197x1228) Image search: [Google]
May Cosplay.jpg
695 KB, 1197x1228
>What you love the most about your country
>What you hate the most about your country
Pic not related.
>>
>>55838217
Cute grills' asses are p good about my country desu
>>
>>55838217
idk
climate
its good here in curitiba now tho
>>
>>55838217
foods, anime
people
>>
>>55838217
>>What you love the most about your country
Pretty much everything, I love Ireland ;_;

>>What you hate the most about your country
Lack of nationalism and the SJWery triggers me. The lack of Irish speakers/those with enthusiasm to learn the language is a close second.
>>
>>55838217
if anyone has more of this, please do tell
>>
>>55838217
Love
> convenience, not cucked, tradition
Hate
> flood of sex industry it is crazy. also many women from young to old work in the sex industry. shame
>>
>love
The people

>hate
The people
>>
File: ilo peppe.png (35 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
ilo peppe.png
35 KB, 657x527
Love winters, hate swedes
>>
>>55838217

All people,governent,religions,maras
The land and climate
>>
>>55838693
I am fin posting from Estonia btw
>>
Love - food

Hate - noisy people
>>
love nothing
hate everything
>>
>>55838787
shpain
>>
post more of this girl
>>
love women
hate women
>>
>>55838217
1. Everything, best country in the world

2. Nothing
>>
Québec
anglo trash
>>
>>55838795
Who pissed in your cheerios?
>>
love - environment
hate - people
>>
>>55838217
>>What you love the most about your country
Easy money, easy women, the lack of responsibility I have to society
>>What you hate the most about your country
The history, culture, most of the people and politics
>>
>>55838645
>not cucked
I really don't want to sound like I'm shitposting, but isn't there a huge amount of anglicisation going on in the Japanese language? I mean when I watch anime for example there's many anglicisms. And I was watching videos recently of earthquake drills in Japan and some of the warnings (even in places such as Japanese schools) were in English rather than Japanese.

Aren't some Japanese people worried about this?
>>
Freedom

Niggers
>>
>>55838217
My region.
Other regions.
>Pic not related.
Regardless, moar cute slender legs.
>>
>>55838217
>love
Nature, insignificance, lack of negroes,...

>hate
Everything else.
>>
Québec here

>Love
easygoing in general, the language, the asspain we create in anglos, the beer

>Hate
the people, the "culture"
>>
>>55839628
>Quebec
>country
>>
>>55839658
it's a non-country but then again so is Canada, so it's not like it makes a huge difference which one I pick, either way I'm stuck picking a non-country
>>
>>55839243
>some of the warnings (even in places such as Japanese schools) were in English rather than Japanese.

I have never heard of it. Where? source pls.

> Anglicization

It is been taken many many since we opened the country. We have helpful language system so that any english terms
can be changed to katakana words, and which does not mean proper english, thus it is still one of Japanese.
>>
>>55839767
>Anglicization
On this purpose, I'm playing Tales of Zestiria right now and every thank you is always fank you, never arigato. Same with half a dozen other words. I'd hate to be japanese, I get triggered as fuck when someone needlessly use a foreign word when speaking italian, your country would be hell for me.
>>
>love
Most of us are autistic assburgers, so the chances of a random stranger talking to you is small.

>hate
Most other things.
>>
>>55839932
What could we say pasta?
Do we have to say western noodle or Italian noodle even the world call it pata?
>>
>>55839767
>I have never heard of it. Where? source pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miVBBF_Xows
>>
>>55840435
It is the international school where teach for only sons and daughters of foreign nationals.
>>
Progressiveness
Corruption
>>
>>55840634
m'lady
>>
>>55840551
oh, my bad

but still, aren't you worried about just how many English words/expressions there are in your everyday language? Or even in songs, sometimes just entire phrases out of nowhere are in English.

My perspective is different because I'm a francophone Canadian so I'm linguistically much more conservative/paranoid, but still, I find it surprising that people elsewhere in the world seem to be so relaxed about their language being corrupted by a different language.
>>
>>55838645
>If I cant get laid nobody else should

lmaoing @ ur life takahara
>>
>>55840274
Dude, come on.
Is arigato not the direct translation of thanks? Why do you have to say thank you instead? And the same goes for a lot of other shit.
>>
File: mh.jpg (49 KB, 358x480) Image search: [Google]
mh.jpg
49 KB, 358x480
Traditional countryside Britishness is the best lifestyle ever. 4x4's, beautiful scenery, quaint villages, manor houses, hunting, coat of arms on everything, posh girls who ride horses, god-tier meat. Truly God's greatest gift.

Besides liberal/SJW's/fat people etc. I'd go with our consumer culture. Our shopping choices/town centre's are complete shit and full to the brim with the most soulless, cheap, low grade shops, gifts, food you could imagine.
>>
>>55840855
thank you is international language.
Why do you so much care about this?
Is it how rude you to someone who show their appreciation in international expression. Is it not because it is not Italian?
c'mon man. Have more positive vibes.
>>
File: 1426387839338.png (126 KB, 880x401) Image search: [Google]
1426387839338.png
126 KB, 880x401
>>55840770
You guys should learn how to spread French better, it'd make things here better
>love
the people, the history
>hate
the massive cultural divide. We need to learn to get along desu
>>
>>55840770
Imagine when we say Ferrari, it is not Ferrari, I mean the language we come up with it is always フェラーリ which is Japanese.
>>
>>55840770
Another reason for using English words is that there often are no make sense words when interpreting into Japanese or it tend to be very complicated weird sounds and meanings. For example, there is a word of " compliance" , this can be used as 法令順守 but still it sounds very formal and not fit so well in line of conversation. so that it is ease for us to use コンプライアンス(konpuraiansu) instead of direct interpreted Japanese.
>>
love
>conservatives
Hate
>cultural Marxists
>>
>>55838217
>love
Beautiful mountains, lakes and forests. Lots of awesome outdoor activities to do.
>Hate
Most of the people here. The cities are infested with smug liberal cunts.
Too many shitskins and chinks.
Nany state.
Expensive.
>>
>>55838217
1. It's People
2. It's People
>>
>>55838217
Nature, folklore and mythology.
Politicians in general and especially left-wing. They are competing, who can do most damage to our country.
>>
>>55838795
Ryssä spotted.
>>
>>55838217
The Castles and ring forts,I love the scenery to be honest. When I wake up,I hear the Atlantic waves hitting the shore.
The majority of people here.
>>55838554
Thanks for the regional flag man :)
>>
>>55838217

>History

>Islam
>>
>>55838755
>love government
>uneducated guerrilla leader as a president
>and a long history of corrupt corporate shills and puppet govs
Jose, por favor
>>
>>55839243
borrowing words isn't destroying a language like borrowing grammar is. It's normal and always happens. (This is what Quebec doesn't get when we say they're more anglicized than us).
>>
File: size comparison.jpg (43 KB, 557x412) Image search: [Google]
size comparison.jpg
43 KB, 557x412
>Love
I love how vast we are. We have damn near every kind of climate and most of our 50 states are similar, if not greater, in size than most European nations. I love how most Americans deeply care about and love their country.

>Hate
I hate how people here let something as petty as politics tear them apart. There's a lot of needlessly divisive bullshit that I don't like. I sometimes wonder if we really learned anything from the Civil War. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
>>
File: loska.jpg (1 MB, 2064x1161) Image search: [Google]
loska.jpg
1 MB, 2064x1161
>>55838217
>love
nature, summer, nightlife and most things related to it, random people minding their own business, and that everything just works
>hate
seasons that look like pic related
>>
Love: People, beaches and forests
Hate: Government
>>
File: DSC00017.jpg (696 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
DSC00017.jpg
696 KB, 1536x2048
>>55838217
>forest
>people
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.