[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Countries by fertility rate Do you find this concerning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (116 KB, 863x443) Image search: [Google]
Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png
116 KB, 863x443
>Countries by fertility rate

Do you find this concerning? no memeing.
>>
>kiwis birthrate thanks to tongans and somoans
>french birthrate thanks to arabs and africans
>>
>be australian
>slowly die out
>>
>>55815211
Mexico's due to Amerindians, Argentina's to Bolivians.
>>
>>55815211
Turks have below replacement birth rate in Turkey, while Kurds have 5+ children each family. Can't wait until this country is called Kurdey.
>>
Evidence of Tunisia's first world status just keeps piling up...
>>
>>55815301
If it comes to this can you imagine Turkish Kurdistan finally succeeding?
>>
>>55815211
Fuck poor people
>>
>>55815335
It should have succeeded 40 years ago, during 80s coup, Kurds should have given their own country.

If it was in my power I would hold a referendum for Kurds to be given Kurdish majority cities in exchange for rest of the Kurds who are not home owners to leave Turkey and have their passports revoked.
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 266x189
>>55815265
indonesia to the rescue
>>
>>55815423
Would you give up control of the dams in those regions if they voted to seperate?
>>
>mfw when my country has the lowest fertility rate in the world
>>
>>55815211
Tbqh, those countries with high birth rate have a higher death rate too
>>
How the fuck does Argentina keep a higher birthrate than all the other souther cone countries?

Teach me your ways Argentina, I need to multiply my people
>>
>>55815557
They have a lot of Bolivians and other migrating there for a few years
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103 KB, 1000x625
>>55815211
A bright future for humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooXBMU_06vg
>>
>>55815585
Bolivians don't multiply so much and migration is not contemplated in the map.

I mean, I though our farm people would compensate for all the city folks who don't want to have kids but apparently not
>>
>>55815517
Did you ever check where the most of electricity of Turkey is produced? Kurds leech more than those dams produce.

Also yes I would give them control, it is not our fucking problem after all if they water starve Syria.
>>
>>55815335
You mean seceding?
>>
I've always tought Europe would just keep the borders secure from the nigger hordes but this refugee crisis changed my mind completely.

I now fear what will hapen when some major crisis starts happening in Africa and the hordes of niggers come rushing to Europe.
>>
>>55815612
Botswana has the lowest of all?

Pretty impressive since they are one of the fastest economies of the world, best gdp per capita and HDI of sub-saharian africa. And an actual funcional government
>>
>>55815612
>Mali, Mauritania, and Niger are unknown

we could be dealing with the greatest geniuses the world has ever known
>>
>>55815612
>small amount of extreme christian churches
>applying this to the entirety of Africa

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>55815705
Either the graph is bullshit, or Botswanis have some type of administrative intelligence unmeasurable by IQ
>>
>>55815632
yeah they do

and it's not considered migration

wanna know why

cus they are already argie

it's too late

it's over
>>
>>55815211
Can we have a chart of how many of them survive their 14th birthday?
>>
>>55815718
pretty sure they didn't test all 250+ tribes of Brazil, especially not the 50 that are mostly untouched by civilization

I think they just tested IQ of a few Tupi people and called it enough. If even, maybe they just tested a cherokee dude in Oklahoma and said "meh, it's probably the same for the rest of the americas"
>>
>>55815775
tupis are op as fuck in age 3
>>
>>55815612
>implying iq is not a social construct
>>
File: really m8.jpg (26 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
really m8.jpg
26 KB, 367x388
>>55815612
good lord what a horrible map
>>
3r
>>
File: 1452317805299.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1452317805299.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>Your country will become a balkanized mix of chinks, niggers and island monkeys in the future
>>
>>55815705
>>55815739
The lowest IQ is for the San bushmen people. Bantus migrated there.
>>
>>55815728
Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDLvo0CA9eM
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.