[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that North Mexico is white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
South Brazil is german
North Italy is white

Mexico's northern regions have the greatest European population and admixture. In the northwest, the majority of the relatively small indigenous communities remain isolated from the rest of the population, and as for the northeast, the indigenous population was eliminated by early European settlers, becoming the region with the highest proportion of whites during the Spanish colonial period. However, recent immigrants from southern Mexico have been changing, to some degree, its demographic trends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
>>
File: Mexico is white.png (403 KB, 1284x551) Image search: [Google]
Mexico is white.png
403 KB, 1284x551
>>
>>55814303
Northern Mexico is also the most violent and the area with the least culture. Mexico City has more culture than the entirety of the north. Southern Mexico even more so.
>>
>>55814574
No, Acapulco is the most violent city and its in the south.
>>
did you know that North of Mexico is a shithole?
>>
Dale vieja hace tu gracia
>>
Yeah, Mitt Romney's family lives there.
>>
South Brazil is not German

it just has some germans, they are not even the majority, I'm pretty sure italians make up a bigger number in the south
>>
>>55814303
I want to tongue inside her anus?? WTF
>>
>>55815256
even the german + italians are losing ground to race mixture, and all white people (actual white) aren't 50% of the population anyway. It's just memes
>>
File: tfa.jpg (66 KB, 887x561) Image search: [Google]
tfa.jpg
66 KB, 887x561
>>55814384
Nigger wat
>>
>>55814303
Cual es tu punto? Mexico sigue siendo un lugar de mierda. Una vez que Trump convierte en presidente, tu mierda seras pagar de esa pared.
>>
File: Mexico_is_white_0.png (41 KB, 1323x295) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_is_white_0.png
41 KB, 1323x295
NOOOOOOOO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ
>>
>>55814303
Argentina is white too.
>>
>>55814303
>spaniards
>white

You wish, José Eduardo Amadeo del Taquito con Carne.
>>
>>55818109
Yeah it's 100% clear that we are descendents of moors, it's obvious, how could we be white?, for god's sake...
>>
>>55815354
>and all white people (actual white) aren't 50% of the population anyway

Are you retarded, buddy? Santa Cartarina has 86% of white population, Rio Grande do Sul has 82% white and Paraná has 77%.
Or you are saying that a person who has mix race relations in his family automatically isn't considered white? You don't need to have a 100% white family to be white. You just need to have white characteristics, this is fucking common sense... I really don't get why people simply CAN'T get this idea
>>
File: 1407715702761.gif (363 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1407715702761.gif
363 KB, 480x270
>>55821829
Are those safe places to travel
I always wanted to see Brasil at least once.
>>
>>55815256

Considering how small their states are, it's still pretty common to see German and Slav looking people.

Actually even in Mato Grosso they are becoming common, unlike Sao Paulo and Rio
>>
>>55818544
Is this your first time here? Be proud of your berber meme heritage, Abderramán.
>>
>not dumping sinaloa slags
come on
>>
>>55821829
>You don't need to have a 100% white family to be white. You just need to have white characteristics
most people wouldn't be able to tell a white person with full white background from a mixed one anyway
>>
>>55814303
>posting photo of white criminal who should be flogged for promiscuity
>claims to defend white people
nice false flag,Pedro Azaquatal
>>
>>55822097
yeah, safe enough

there are some pretty dangerous neighborhoods but simply avoid those. If you have a local to guide you even better.
>>
>>55823613
>safe
NOT TRUE.
many brazilians are homosexual,promiscuous, or enjoy recreational drugs.
such disgusting people are worse than traficantes,who,at least,arent secularists.
>>
>>55823693
shut the fuck up, pelotudo de mierda
>>
>>55824152
>shut
why SHOULD i?
it IS TRUE that brazilians are degenerate libertines,spreading ies and propaganda about """thieves""" to make ommisison of their own incredibly grave moral issues
>>
>>55824152
Don't reply Argentinian posters, it's pointless
>>
>>55822227
No it's not. Anyway we Spaniards should be proud of our moorish meme heritage. Iberians? Celts? Who are they?
>>
>>55825184
do you ADMIT homosexuality is prevalent among oligarch brazilians??
>>
>>55825232
I'm not even the same guy you were shitposting with

go smoke una vela and tone down your conspiracy theories a bit Juanito
>>
>>55825314
>conspiracy
it is a Fact that more power means more RESPONSIBILITY
Ruling class must be stricly conservative or it merits being removed violently.
>>
>>55823016
True this
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.