[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Europeans insist on their biological/continental superiority?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
Everyone knows that mixed/hybrids are superior.

Olympics
USA - integrated races with mixed bloods
CN - Asians
UK - Good job standing up for Europeans, but remember about half your medals were won by non-Europeans
RU - Euro Asian hybrids
SK - Asians

Strongest nations:
RU - Euro Asian hybrids
CN - Asians

Only nations with successful unmanned moon landings:
RU - Euro Asian hybrids
CN - Asians

Only nations with anti-satelite weapons:
RU - Euro Asian hybrids
CN - Asians

Supercomputers
CN - Asians
JP - Asians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOP500#Systems_ranked_.231_since_1993
>>
Try measuring medals per capita
>>
Nordic countries are the strongest
>>
1 China 734,147
2 United States 501,903
3 Japan 473,259
4 South Korea 223,530
5 European Patent Office NA
6 Germany 184,843

>b-but we have less people!
1 South Korea 2,962
2 Japan 2,250
3 Switzerland 1,013
4 Germany 902
5 United States 856
>>
>>55800936
China really isn't mixed though. They're 91% Han.
>>
In case you didn't know, the Olympics are all about who has the most sophisticated means of doping, which is why in the technical disciplines (where you have to use your brain) the European athletes are much better than their non-white counter parts.
>>
Merka being multiracial means it gets both the positives and negatives, which you ignore, of that. Non-Latin American immigration towards the USA today is quite elite too, even their Nigerians are top shelf.
>>
>Americans bragging about their nigger work donkeys
>>
>>55800994
Strongest at taking somali dick.

>race traitor mongol
dishonorabu dispray
>>
Well, 99% of our important scientists were Russian. And 99.999999% of important American scientists were of the European origin or European immigrants. Can't tell about sports since I have zero interest in it.
>>
>>55801147
>look at me mum, I can only yell memes
>>
>>55801031
Han is just some meme term they came up with.

"Han" today means they have mongol, machurian, arab, jewish, and other kebab blood mixed into them.

EVen in the case where you say they aren't mixed, my point isn't about China being mixed, but rather Europeans being not as superior as they believe.
>>
>>55801064
>le superior genetics man
>but it's about cheating!
LEL. What next? Black dicks are secret Jew frankenstein monster?

>>55801126
>Merka being multiracial means it gets both the positives and negatives
I don't ignore that, but the positives far are better than negatives.

By your logic people should all fuck their sisters to avoid "negatives".
>>
>>55801199
Do people actually think being white somehow makes you better/smarter than others? That's some straight retarded shit.
>>
File: spurdo.png (117 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
117 KB, 1024x749
>>55801185
>be from cunt known for nothign but memes
>get rekt'd
MOMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>55801321
yes
>>
>>55801477
Apparently you aren't because you can't differentiate animal cruelty with intelligence.

Not that it matters, you're Asian.

Go eat some dog mongol.
>>
>>55800936
>Everyone knows that mixed/hybrids are superior.
That's largely due to the Pinos
>>
>>55801477
wew lad
have my dog next to me at the moment, haha
>>
The yuroredditor invasion of 4chan from the London Olympics was terrible
>>
>>55801565
Intelligent people dont cause harm to living creatures. Thats why we should ban traditional food, vegan foods also. Only soylent and vitamins
>>
>>55800936
>RU - Euro Asian hybrids
Kek, 85% of Russian population are Slavs
>>
>>55801710
Man you're dumb. Stop going around in circles.

>Apparently you aren't because you can't differentiate animal cruelty with intelligence.
>Not that it matters, you're Asian.
>Go eat some dog mongol.
>>
>>55801967
>Russkies
>slavs
>>
>>55802043
> you are dumb because you dont agree with my claims
>because I graduated north flyshitville community college as TIG welder
> i judge people by their flags
>>
>>55802043
>>Not that it matters, you're Asian.
>>Go eat some dog mongol.
Kazakhs are transition form from Mongols to Europeans
>>
Europe is a decadent continent, Europeans are just too deluded to realize about it
>>
File: 1454212661983.jpg (23 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
1454212661983.jpg
23 KB, 598x399
>it's an americuck cuckingly cuckspreading his cuckcerous cuckideas cuckold cuckthread
>>
>>55801290
>LEL. What next? Black dicks are secret Jew frankenstein monster?
Big black dicks is an american cultural thing, and if we look at the previous stripped medals from USA they have all been from black athletes that have used performance enhancing drugs.
That is not to say that not white Americans cheat, just look at the most famous athlete, Lance Armstrong.
>>
>>55800983
>per capita

When will this stop, just because a country has more people doesn't matter
>>
>>55801321
yes
>>
File: amerilels (2).png (53 KB, 680x615) Image search: [Google]
amerilels (2).png
53 KB, 680x615
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.