[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ethnic friends have you had/do you you have? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg (252 KB, 1024x1025) Image search: [Google]
The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg
252 KB, 1024x1025
What ethnic friends have you had/do you you have?

I've only had a couple of Maori mates throughout Primary and Secondary school, I think another was partially Indian, I'm not sure.
>>
I am not sure?
You dont ask their nationalities? Is it non kosher in australia?
>>
>>55779684
>What ethnic friends have you had/do you you have?
Ethnic Russians only.
>>
>>55779684
A lot of arab acquaintances because it's hard not to have them when everyone is an arab. Not real friends though.

A lot of slavs but then again I'm slav too

Some Jews too, one of my best friends is Jewish. I can say they're much better than muslims btw I hope Israel rapes Palestine
>>
>>55779684
I was friends with a couple exchange students from Kazakhstan at one point

I'm friends with a Jew that emmigrated from Poland if that counts
>>
>>55779684
Turks,iranians, some afghans,some arabs,3 africans and slavs. The rest is german.
>>
>>55779684
Fucking race traitor
>>
All my friends are from childhood and at that time there weren't any non-Russian kids in my town except for a few gypsies. So I don't have any.
>>
>>55779684
None. I don't associate with non-Slovenes.
>>
Australian, Lebanese, Afghan, Iranian, Spanish, Dutch, British, Fijian, Greek, Asian and general South-East Asia, German, Turkish, Maltese, African, Egyptian.

That's all that comes to mind right now.
>>
>>55780222
Oh yeah, and some Samoans.
>>
There was a russian girl in my class if that counts.
>>
>>55780222
t.Melbourne
>>
>>55780222
t. Sysneysider
>>
I lived in a super white area when growing up
It was like 97.5% white and I think it's gone up to 98.2%
The only people that weren't white were a qt Iraqi girl with a nice arse and a 3rd gen Indian
>>
>>55780418
>implying there's anything wrong with Melbourne

>>55780444
>implying I would live in the shittiest city in the country
>>
Many Chinese friends and some Vietnamese.
>>
just croats man
>majko hvala ti
>>
>>55779684

None, i have no and never had non-russian friends.
>>
Btitish, Scottish, Irish, Australian, Spanish, French, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Serbian, Crotian, Turkish, Lebaneae, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, off the top of my head.

There was a Canadian last year but nobody really liked him.
>>
>>55779684
Algerian, Morrocan, and Vietnamese friends.
>>
>>55779798
>>55780089
>>55780131
>>55781047
I find this hard to believe considering Russia is like 30% Mongolian and Muslim
>>
>friends
>>
>>55779684
Germans, Russians and Poles.
>>
I only had a friend from Armenia.
>>
File: 1453637146782.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1453637146782.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>55779684
I've only really interacted with ethnic minorities since I've come to Uni. Both my primary and secondary schools were 100% white.
Saying that, since I've come to Uni some of my best friends are Malay Indian, Polish, Lithuanian and a non-descript East Asian American guy.
I worked with a Nigerian guy a wee while ago too who was a good laugh.

Oh, I'm dating an Indian girl at the moment too. :^)
>>
the arab in our general :3
>>
>>55779743
Generally it's considered a bit impolite to just ask out the blue, you can usually swing it into the conversation after you've broken the ice. At least that's my experience growing up.
>>
>>55782517
>>55779743
strange, "what's your origin" is the first question everyone asks here after what's your name
>>
Malaysia, India, Ecuador, Japan, Canada, Italy, US, Netherlands, and New Zealand. I've lived in many countries and studied in a lot of international schools.
>>
>>55782716

What flag is that?
>>
>>55783660
Mine?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.