[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, Americans? (and particularly Trump supporters) Which one is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: 1446184496670.jpg (55 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
1446184496670.jpg
55 KB, 460x696
Well, Americans? (and particularly Trump supporters) Which one is it?
>>
>>55768427
both
having a job doesn't necessarily mean you are a hard worker
>>
>>55768458
>getting your job stolen by someone who doesnt even work hard
>>
CHI
>>
>>55768491
>t. lazy job stealer
>>
CAGO
>>
>>55768491
The reasoning is that they are coming in and are willing to work for like 2 baggies of dog shit/hour, so the employers don't even consider anyone else because they can just pay 3 lazy mexicans who will do more work than one American less and the 3 lazy mexicans will collectively do more.
>>
First gen are option 2.

Every gen prior is option 1.
>>
So we have jobs in America because we are lazy? Right.
>>
>>55768427
That's a false dichotomy.

How about this. Some are lazy welfare pigs, and the rest work for less than minimum because they are illegal therefore stealing our jobs.
>>
>>55768427
I thought the lazy stereotype belonged to black folks
>>
>>55768528
Go on, you're out.

Get out
>>
>>55768537
This>>55768548
>>
>>55768537
The lazy stereotype is always false
>>
the real issue is not that they are lazy, which i disagree with. i really do not hear many people saying this unless it's an ad hom attack.

the issue is the economy getting undercut with their labor cause they are perfectly happy to do a job for 50% less pay under the table, the reason they can do this is because they are fine living 5 families to a house in third world conditions.
>>
>>55768520
>t. cucked out of his job

>>55768533
thats neoliberal capitalism for you
>>
>>55768551
Why did the black lady not want to get married to the Mexican man?
She didn't want her kids being too lazy to steal.
>>
>>55768427
They're anything but lazy, anyone who says so has never met a migrant worker.
>>
>>55768609
>thats neoliberal capitalism for you
sure, but it's illegal
>>
>>55768628
Nice proofs you've got there.
>>
>>55768636
outsourcing and working visas under NAFTA agreements are not illegal
>>
>>55768652
23 million illegals are.
>>
>>55768652
No most don't get working visas
we don't give a shit about the ones that are here legally, a controlled amount of those come
>>
>>55768652
im not talking about outsourcing, that's a whole different thing

you can get a working visa to enter a country and do illegal under the table work btw,

you can slice it up any way you want but the current situation hurts both sides
>>
File: migrant.png (156 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
migrant.png
156 KB, 500x674
The schrodinger immigrant
>>
>>55768652
oh and i cant believe i forgot the obvious fact that most people just hopped the border and dissappeared in some barrio kek
>>
>>55768677
you should deport them then
>>
>>55768720
you know damn well there's no way to do that aside from behaving like gestapo police
>>
>>55768720
I believe that is what Drumpf is proposing to do.
>>
>>55768699
That's a false dichotomy.
>>
>>55768747
Become gestapo
>>
>>55768720
Yes that is what Trump and Ted Cruz (Tea Party Republican, pretty great but really slimy) want to do. They just want to simply enforce the laws that are already in place. Technically I think it should be mandatory for any of the canidates who get in to start doing a lot more deportions, as its not their place to pick and choose what laws they like and don't like, they must enforce them all.
>>
>>55768785
i have an education it doesnt affect me enough to care deeply about it
>>
>>55768690
outsourcing and working visas do a lot more damage, illegals are basically just picking fruit and doing cleaning

the real issue is several ford gm and chrysler plants moving to canada and mexico, that actually hurts your economy

you are als hurting engineers constructors, investors and so on

>>55768747
no its not, you just need to incarcerate ilegals for a couple of years and send them back, you are not killing anyone

>>55768761
Drumpf has some ok policies desu, but the people who are supporting illegal immigration are corporations that benefit from lower wages
>>
I think that "lazy" meme came from a time where the U.S wanted to outsource their jobs to mexico but the mexicans refused because of the hot weather so the U.S deemed them "lazy". Those jobs are now in a much colder china. Either way their children are lazy because they were born into nigger culture from the ghettos.
>>
>>55768823
Funny thing is blacks are the ones worst affected by illegal immigrants lowering wages but they can't vote against democrats or they lose even more money.
>>
>>55768830
>the real issue is several ford gm and chrysler plants moving to canada and mexico, that actually hurts your economy
youre not telling me anything new, but outsourcing is legal so we really cant touch it
>>
>>55768830
Trump is also suggesting to reduce immigration from there. A big part of him is bringing business back to here, but the problem is how. He is a populist and the exact question of "how" has given him trouble when asked for finer details, which is very important.
>>
File: i6FUiaT.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
i6FUiaT.png
276 KB, 424x412
>>55768885
>>55768899

just kill everyone who belives in the chicago school

neoliberalism is a disease
>>
>>55768548
How about this, the majority of americans who are lazy welfare pigs far outnumbers the mexicans
>>
>>55768972
CHI
>>
>>55768778
Learn a a new word in Uni today?
>>
>>55768862
Black people have always been lazy fuckers even before immigration was a problem. They love playing the race card as an excuse for their own failures and even though mexicans illegals are fresh from the third world, they are still less violent and dangerous than the blacks that have been here for more than 200 years.
>>
>>55768915
Kek if Hillary gets elected and riles up the gun owners and anti-establishment people, that might be the reality
>>
>>55768885
Actually, this helps our economy, because we dont have to waste funds building old technology which should free up financing for new businesses that are cutting edge, not dinosaur industries.
>>
>>55769040
>hillary
>anti stablishment

kek

it was his husband who started

Drumpf or Sanders are the only way to go

they should just run office together
>>
>>55769072
sure. if you just look at the numbers it helps our economy but it's also the reason why the middle class is shrinking in every first world country
>>
>>55769119
who started NAFTA*
>>
File: hedoesitforfree.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
hedoesitforfree.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>55768427

>this one Australian shitposter that has been spamming these threads all day

RANGE BAN AUSTRALIA ALREADY YOU HOTPOCKET EATING FAGGOTS
>>
File: day without a mexican.jpg (608 KB, 900x941) Image search: [Google]
day without a mexican.jpg
608 KB, 900x941
/int/bros, I get shivers just thinking what would life would be like without our proud hardworking mexican day-to-day heroes.
Like, how would we even survive?
>>
>>55769123
Not in Mexico or China or India, but it is the failure of the new American entrepreneurs and the American education system that is failing us.
>>
>>55769207
CHI
>>
>>
>>55769219
NA
>>
>>55769119
No I said she would rile them up, as in get them up in arms and revolting. The US government cannot handle a large widespread revolt of any kind due to the ratio of people who would fight the revolters:revolters being almost assuredly wildly in the latter's favor

Hillary is THE establishment in physical form
old, disgustingly corrupt, annoying, bad at their job, and cartoonishly evil
>>
>>55769233
MPAS
>>
>>55769207
Either the wages for the works tipically occupied by mexicans will go up to attract american workers (with a following rise on those products' prices) or designers will come up with new machines to do most of the work.
China already "3d prints" some houses and stuff like that
>>
I remember reading about a guy who ran a hotel saying that he preferred hiring foreigbers because they worked twice as hard for half the pay.
>>
>>55768830
>no its not, you just need to incarcerate ilegals for a couple of years and send them back, you are not killing anyone
The very last thing we need are more people in prison for non-violent crime. All that will do is introduce Mexicans to the prison gangs and turn them into actual violent criminals. We just need to send them back.

Of course they will just keep coming back because our drug policies and DEA are perpetuating the state of affairs south of the border but if a politician suggests solving this root cause instead of just deporting them all he'll probably be suicided.
>>
>>55769246
oh sht I misunderstood haha
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.