[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are we in NATO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 810x780
Why the fuck are we in NATO?
>>
>>55767118

Because if you leave we will have tanks in Ottawa within the day.
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 291x343
>>55767297
I live in a vassal state
>>
>tfw no cool defense organisation
>all we have is ANZUS, which is essentially just Australia and New Zealand's club America membership card
>>
>>55767398
Yep.
>>
>>55767118
You should start your own alliance. CATO: Canadian Atlantic Treaty Organisation.

I'd join it. The fatties have become boring.
>>
File: MAC35_TORIES_CAROUSEL.jpg (172 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
MAC35_TORIES_CAROUSEL.jpg
172 KB, 1600x900
>>55768391
>>
>>55768391
do we need to start another war or something?
>>
>>55768391
No we need CANZAC.
>>
File: 1444143939495.jpg (451 KB, 1280x1411) Image search: [Google]
1444143939495.jpg
451 KB, 1280x1411
>>55767118
hi
>>
>>55768579
Germany is shit in NATO a literal krautshield lol.
>>
File: simp20bs[1].jpg (92 KB, 1344x723) Image search: [Google]
simp20bs[1].jpg
92 KB, 1344x723
>>55768444
You could try but I bet it would be another BORING war like Iraq.

I want something more exciting like Crimean War 2: Cry Harder

I want to be led into battle by the Weedman too
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
We should get the fuck out desu. Don't disband it right away though I want to see whar happens.
>>
>>55768647
I'd fight for le weedman
>>
Because we don't have an actual military lol
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1920x1200
>>55768647
>still waiting more for 2nd Gook cataclysm.
>>
>>55768662

Without the US, NATO would crumble in a few weeks.
>>
>>55768633
why you gotta be so mean :(
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1152x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1152x644
>>55768781
So ur just gonna let Europe fall to Slavs?
>>
>>55768808
The Slavs would (hopefully) remove the Muslims, that's enough of a positive for me
>>
>>55768808

They'll sort themselves out.

Don't question us again, Canada. Or you'll be turned by over to deal with the Natives on your own.
>>
>>55768473
Fuck the antipodes, nothing good has ever come from there. For a while I doubted myself, I thought Rolf Harris was a good lad, turns out he was a fucking child molester

Seriously fuck them
>>
Shut up faggot why wouldn't we be in it?

Dumb weeb loser
>>
>>55768808
source?
>>
>>55769060
It's a cut scene from Bad Company 2
>>
File: t_alberto_trudeau.jpg (123 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
t_alberto_trudeau.jpg
123 KB, 345x345
>>55768923
You subhuman baboon.
You literal gook.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your slant eyed, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Lee Chen Wu Tan Long. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that North America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Asian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to ride your grandfathers bike to the Quebec and rape some moose, as is in the Chink's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Jacque and Pierre a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Canadians obsession with a few hundred miles of French speaking land is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Canada has made to the medical field. The MUH QUEBEC sentiment in the average asian Canadian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your yellow gangly fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You chink.

You make Mexico look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Rio of North America.

Go fertilize the maple trees with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life gook, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. American cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Canadian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Lee. No one would miss you. Except for the Vietnamese, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>55767118
Because you are practically a protectorate of the US
Hey we are brothers, its just some brotherly love
>>
>>55767118

Because you would be our designated nuking ground otherwise, faggot.
>>
So you can come to the meetings.

It's not as if you actually contribute anything.
>>
>>55767609

> Implying that isn't the only possible defense organization in that part of the world.

I h8 you too, but we provide all of the aircraft carriers, all of the nukes, and all of the planes. You provide....
>>
>>55768647

Fucking around in the Baltic states is something we don't want at all. That was some super bloody shit that pushed our special forces pretty hard.
>>
>>55769573
some clay to put your satellite ground-station for this part of the world which is far from any shore.
>>
>>55769543
Canada already wasn't invited to an anti-ISIS meeting back in January.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-not-invited-isis-paris-meeting-1.3409420
>Defence ministers from France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Australia and the Netherlands will join U.S. Secretary of Defence Ashton Carter on Wednesday to discuss the future of the fight against the extremist group.
>In a speech last week at Fort Campbell in Kentucky, Carter said the six other nations invited to the Paris meeting are "playing a significant role" in the fight against ISIS.
>>
>>55771142

They already surrendered to ISIS.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.