[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey Dad, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend. How do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: gay-couple.jpg (581 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
gay-couple.jpg
581 KB, 1000x667
>hey Dad, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend.
How do people in your country react?
What about if they plan to get married? (At home if legal, abroad if not).
>>
Get the fuck out, AIDS vector.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>
File: 57054228.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
57054228.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>55761092
>dem souless fucking eyes on the left
jesus
>>
>>55761092
most parents here would probably disown the kid

mine would probably be glad i finally found a friend
>>
Gay guys are bro tier. Kind of dramatic but they are funny and sassy and can crack lots of wise. Parties are fun with a gay or two there.
>>
Depends on where you live. If it was Oklahoma or something, >>55764815

If it was in San Franfreako, well, that's where they give kids coming out parties when they announce that they're transgender.
>>
>>55761092
they're mostly catholic bigots who'll likely disclaim him saying something like "you're dead for me". Not to mention about marriage, that it's not legal here.
>>
Got AIDS Yet?
>>
>tfw there can never be a compromise between catholic religion and sexual depravation

sad tbqh.
>>
>>55761092
If I told my parents I was gay, they'd get very depressed and start campaigning for child adoption for gay couples.
>>
>>55761092
My parents would be proud I haven't turned to opiates desu
>>
>>55765270
Until they molest their "son" or pimp him out to friends. Or their friends molest him. ;)
>>
>>55765409
Everything for a grandchild senpai.
>>
File: genghis_khan_riding_his_dragon.png (342 KB, 736x354) Image search: [Google]
genghis_khan_riding_his_dragon.png
342 KB, 736x354
>>55761092
to put it into perspective, my father is a leftist nationalist and non-religious. when i asked him a few years back about what he thought about gay people he said; "it is against nature of man"

so no nigga you would get disowned, not murdered though unless you live in the east
>>
>>55761092
I think most people would feel disappointed, but they would accept it eventually.
>>
My dad would disown me then and there without a second thought. Would probably beat me up good too.
>>
>>55761092
KGB takes you and you disapear forever
>>
Would you rather your son be gay and in good physical and financial health or straight and poor and spending his free time on 4chan?
>>
>>55761092
Beheaded them
>>
I would accept my future gay son and his boyfriend seeing that gay marriage is now legal in Ireland and I am now obligated to accept this as normal in the following years to come.
>>
Most would say "Uh...huh..." and hope it's just a joke.

Also no gay marriage here.
>>
>>55766177
you are not, but it's glad to see people are eager to act according to overhead laws despite their own judgment
>>
File: greek dad.jpg (44 KB, 436x435) Image search: [Google]
greek dad.jpg
44 KB, 436x435
>>55761092
son if you're not the one fucking him in the ass, you're dead to me.
>>
>>55761092
does he shave/wax his arms
>>
>>55766407
greeks treated sex as fun, as long as you were faithful to your wife and made enough kids no one cared how many boys you fugged

unless you neglected your wife, then you were a fag
>>
>>55766484
sounds fair desu
>>
>>55765899
Both have a disability so I'm not sure
>>
>>55766484
and as long as you weren't getting ass fucked past manhood, it was ok.

I even herd somewhere that they had a tradition in which an older man would buy a prostitute for his fuccboi when he became a man.
>>
>>55765899
>good physical health
>AIDS
>prolapsed anuses
>rectal cancer
>HPV
Uh...
>>
>>55766484
I'm pretty sure they thought of anal sex as degrading and taboo, though.
>>
>>55767769
It was ok to fuck someone's ass, but not to be fucked in the ass since being the passive sexual partner was degrading and feminine. It's still the same way in the Middle East today - they only consider it "gay" if you're the bottom.
>>
>>55767531
fisting is not as common as you think
>>
The anus is a receptacle for feces; it's not designed to have a dick in it.
>>
>>55767937
do you disaprove of straight oral and anal sex too?
>>
>>55768014
I would not approve of them from a health or sanitary POV, no. Having said that, gays have a much higher proclivity for those activities than heterosexuals.
>>
>dad tells me he'll cut off my hands if I'm gay since I was 6
>lets my sister off the hook for knuckling her girlfriends since she was 13

hate this world
>>
>>55768283

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema
>>
>>55768377
Enemas don't make anal safer and in fact make it worse by removing the protective mucous coating of the rectum.
>>
My parents wouldn't react very good,feels bad,I'd rather have a bf women are fucking shit
>>
>>55767769
>>55767812
That is why they did it via thigh fucking and mutual masturbation rather than anal sex.

Women were for kids/romance depending on how you swung
Men were for intimate friendships/romance
Boys were for butt fun
>>
If you had to work with a gay dude, you'd start hating them in a hurry. They have all the worst qualities of women with none of the positives.
>>
>>55768457
t. albanese or fat nerd that cant get a gf
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle - Not.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle - Not.gif
2 MB, 245x246
This is a father's worst nightmare in my country
>His face when this happens

There's a reason we have booty shaking in TV 24/7
>>
>>55768377
>You will never be the Kingdom's foremost Anus Shepherd and the Keeper of the Royal Rectum

Why even live?
>>
The majority of Bahamians hold this homophobic lifeview so they wouldnt take it too well and Id probably lose some friends. Some nutcases would try beating me, marriage is illegal and people would rant about how its wrong in the bible
>>
>>55768374
>sister participates in a thing where both she and your father enjoys
>bad for him in any way
>>
>>55768547
>t. albanese
but albanians are the apotheosis of normie-ness
>>
>>55768517
I once lived with a faggot who lives and fucks on my bed while I was going back home for christmas.

I also have a gay friend who's a decent guy most of the time but when he brings up his sexuality all he talks is about the "crazy" adventures of experimenting with other men.
>>
>>55765760
this
>>
>>55768424
That and the anal tissue being extremely thin compared to vaginal tissue and easily torn during sex
>>
>>55761092
depends
is he the faggot kind?
is he a functioning hardworking member of society?
does he understand basic economics (i.e. not bernie)?
cant be too bad
>>
>>55761092
>hey Dad, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend
>How do people in your country react?

Most Canadian parents would act absolutely delighted, while crying/vomiting internally.
We're a small, easily cowed people. Better to watch your child destroy his life, than be labeled a bigot.
>>
>>55761092
>that yellow teeth from sucking all that cum
I wouldn't tell nobody.
>>
Fuck off from my house fucking faggot
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.