[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 1456542205218.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456542205218.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>american near me implies the atomic bombs were """necessary"""
>>
no but what I'll imply is that during a war I'd kill 100 of your people to save one of mine
>>
atomic bombs were necessary
>>
WTF I hate USA now
>>
In America, convenient and necessary are one in the same. It was more convenient to drop the bombs than to invade Japan, so we did.

Have a good day
>>
2 were not enough
>>
>>55747271
>>55747293
>>55747314
>>55747317
americans are dumb lmoa
>>
>all of the asspained Weeaboos
Here's a thought.

Maybe don't surprise military strike the United States.

Maybe don't commit war crimes for the hell of it.

Maybe while your cities are being firebombed considering the benefits of just surrendering to the
>BIG
>WHITE
>COCK
>>
>>55747508
*drops mike*
>>
>>55747361
Come clean my toilets
>>
>>55747647
That has been outsourced to Mexico.

Trump learned that when he got in trouble for employing illegal Polish workers.
>>
>>55747647
Suck my dick
>>
Looks like these fat fucks need another 9/11
>>
>>55747777
Hello sir, considering the tradition of this board I'm obliged to make a statement implying that the numbers above you are sufficient proof of what was written in your post. Please don't mind me:
Quads confirmed.
>>
>>55747735
Which one of your parents was a Russian or German rape baby?
>>
>>55747735
So if Polandball attacked by RussBear, Poland would not use nukes to save its ass?
>>
File: 33461224346.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
33461224346.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>55750434
>america admits it needed nukes to save its ass
>>
We're taught that the nukes were necessary to save the most amount of lives.
So they were necessary
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 455x443
>>55750557
>Lost Karelia
>His nation LOST territory
Oh my kek
>>
File: [triggered].jpg (126 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
[triggered].jpg
126 KB, 500x379
>>55750646
>>
>>55747234

> A Brazilian near me implies his opinion matters.
>>
It was necessary, yes. The japs are terrible people. I'm not a big fan of the chinese, but that shit in Nanking was horrific. Fuck Japan.
>>
>>55747234
They deserved a couple more to destroy anime, too bad the next batch of 5(?) wasn't due to finish production for a couple months
>>
>>55750676

It's not butthurt when it it's true.
>>
>>55750676

> Be Funland
> Speak meme language used by no one.
> Descended from a horse fucker and a Swede.
> C*cked economically, cuturally, and militarily by a non-white country.
> Send most of paycheck to the government.
> Rape reindeer because finngol gf cut herself again
> Relevant only as a battlefield in WW3.
> Die from alcoholism.
>>
File: image.png (327 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 650x456
>>55750676
>Butthurt about totally winning a war
>Butthurt about another country losing some swamps
>>
File: unit731.jpg (132 KB, 1024x537) Image search: [Google]
unit731.jpg
132 KB, 1024x537
Fuck Japan. Seriously. They are on the same level as the nazis. Blow them to bits.
>>
>>55747777
>Weebtalians
>>
>>55750903
Wtf I hate japan now
>>
>>55750557
Finland invents jedi mind tricks to save its ass, get over it Finland, isnt it time for suicide yet?
>>
>implying they were not necessary
Better nukes than USSR and fighting with an army that would rather die than surrender
>>
The use of nukes on Japan is one of my favorite points of WW2 because it clearly illustrates how the Japanese acted during WW2 and also the United State's alternate motives throughout the war and the extreme luck of the United States.

The Japnese would not surrender even after greater deaths in firebombings than both Atomic bombs.

The United States fears the Russians will try to "help" invade Japan and we end up with a Berlin Wall in Tokyo.

The US had the luck to have all the necessary people and supplies to build the bombs

The US had the luck to not have their carriers destroyed at Pearl Harbor, even while being ignorant to warnings about a Japanese surprise attack up to 5 years earlier by their own famous officer Billy Mitchell who correctly guessed that the Japanese would mount a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor.

And not to mention using the atomic bombs at least once in war was bound to happen, and it was a better option for people to understand this power using competitively smaller bombs near the end of a war rather than the start of a mutual atomic war. I would wager that part of the reason the cold war remained cold is because we got to see a live demonstration of atomic power.
>>
The Japanese aren't even human; who fucking cares
>>
The bombs gave us anime. Do you think Soviet Japan would be as great as Japan is today?
>>
>>55747234
They were. Weapons are cool senpai.
>>
>>55751277
Its not luck which built the atomic bomb, it was not "luck" that sent countless marines to their death in the pacific theater.
>>
>>55751335
This

Tojo's are bloodthirsty and would haven't hesitated to nuke us if we were in there position.
>>
>>55747317
you realize you damage their chink brains from the radiation which resulted in anime, right? Literally the worst thing in human history; if only we could have foreseen!
>>
>>55750829
>horse fucker and a Swede
>implying there is a difference

>>55750957
>american making an attempt at clever humour
please stop. let it for your country's top comedian jon oliver
>>
File: hj4eIRB.jpg (924 KB, 1200x792) Image search: [Google]
hj4eIRB.jpg
924 KB, 1200x792
>>55751660
AHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When Trump becomes president, all the pinkos and the lefties and the kikes will move to Canada.
>>
>>55747777
A war with the vatican would be alright, they have a lot of gold.
>>
>>55747234
Have any Japanese responded to this thread? Any Japanese person that comes from even the 70s can tell you how extremely patriotic they all were. They were willing to send in suicide-planes. They were willing to send a sword through their abdomens and die slowly for their glorious emperor. They knew how strong America was and they never even thought of surrender until the worst of the worst came. Something that could end their world. So American gave it to them. Boom. American wins and only suffered Pearl Harbor. They also did every country near Japan a favor since they were so fucking batshit. China especially said thank you.
>>
>>55750903
>They are on the same level as the nazis

For many people on this board this would be a good thing
>>
File: Tau_Weeaboo.png (141 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Tau_Weeaboo.png
141 KB, 500x400
>>55751776
Why is God-Emperor meme so popular ? Don't people know that Mankind under the Big E was build upon lies, deceit, brutal military dictatorship in which your death matters less than a rounding error, and that his incompetence led Mankind to ruin and grimdark ?

The only good guy in 40k are weeabos space communists.
>>
Those Japs didn't surrender.

They could have saved themselves a lot of trouble by taking the USA cock quietly and without struggle.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.