[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf i hate israel now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
wtf i hate israel now
>>
Hate hamas.
>>
>>55739551
that's not a main line of communist party
>>
>>55739534
>Germany
>hate israel
Here we go
>>
File: Your wars were beautiful.jpg (420 KB, 2048x1529) Image search: [Google]
Your wars were beautiful.jpg
420 KB, 2048x1529
>>55739534
And with that Germany now owes the Sovereign Nation of Israel another nuclear submarine.
>>
>>55739534
t.Turk

Integrate and support the IDF!

The better they do their job, the less rapes we have in Germany.
>>
>>55739534

that was clearly established some time ago, Hans
>>
You should have finished the job then.
>>
>>55739773
They're the ones causing people to emigrate, kike lover. How much Jewish cock can Germany take?
>>
>>55739759
>another nuclear submarine.
But we only have Fuellcell submarines that could be nuclearly armed.
Will that do the job?

It reminds me at the wordplay-fee-box in the office.

Dear Dutch and former American-German expats: How do you translate Wortspielkasse into English?
>>
>>55739773
Whose attic did your grandparents hide in Haim? Your hooked nosed friends in their Zionist colony are historically a large cause of Arab refugees. Y'know, like when you lot stole their houses as is the nature of your disgusting race.
>>
>>55739773
Fuck off brainwashed zionist, real germans support Hamas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm6AEfkKxbQ
>>
>>55739685
>roleplaying
>>
>>55739534
Lol
>>
>>55739886
>They're the ones causing people to emigrate, kike lover. How much Jewish cock can Germany take?
For me personally a cock is a cock. If it's cut it sucks.
There are enough Arab countries.
If they don't want these we can swap. We move Iraq,syria, Egypt, tunesia to Germany and Germany to these places so we have nice hollidays everyday.

But I guess they wouldn't last long until they manage to fuck up everyplace you put them in.
>>
>>55739984
gremany suport humus
>>
>>55739947
I still have the 5 generation aryan proof certificate of my grandparents, so what are you talking about.
Also for how many genereations can you proof the pureness of your blood?
>>
>>55739984
You don't even know what you are talking about.
We have Hamas allready here.
>>
>>55740187
And who is responsible for this, the jews that controll our goverment, what happens right now happens because jews want to destroy germany like they always did
>>
>>55739534
wtf I love israel now
>>
>>55740290
t. Ahmed
>>
>>55739534
Johan älskar Israel nu! :DDD
>>
>>55739534
DESIGNATED LYING FLOORS
>>
>>55739759
why do we expect non-allies non-european powers to hate Hitler?
>>
>>55741212
Everyone saw shindler's list
>>
>>55739886
>they're the ones causing people to emigrate

But Israel tends to bully only Palestinians. Who are not going anywhere since verybody around hates them.
>>
>>55740317
wtf i hate russia and german now
>>
>>55741337
The only immigrant that i know stayed in Serbia was Palestenian
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 120x120
>all this shitposting by pedophile worshippers and their cuckshedded fifth columnists

lmao
>>
>>55739534

> feeling compassion for arab people with black admixture who worship muhammed
>>
>>55739534
wtf I love Israel now
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.