[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are westerners so hateful towards islam and muslims? I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: 4a0d1c0b1c25.jpg (44 KB, 656x512) Image search: [Google]
4a0d1c0b1c25.jpg
44 KB, 656x512
Why are westerners so hateful towards islam and muslims? I could understand them if they were anti-religious atheists at all, but they are mostly pro-christian. That seems to me to be dumb as fuck. Muslims and Cristians share the same traditional values and shit, and in Russia religious Muslims and Christians usually say the same things. Our atheists usually oppose both religions. Why the westerners and their ideas so dumb?
>>
We don't like Christianity either. You're basing this opinion off atheists on 4chan that go out of their way to compliment Christianity so butthurt kiketippers don't post le ebin fedora memes.
>>
>>55736429
>Muslims and Cristians share the same traditional values and shit

Not really.
Muslims have more in common with ancient Judaism.
>>
Because Christians know their place.

Years ago when they were a pain in the ass we just executed the priests. Now they shut up.
I hope we do the same with the imams, the rabbis, and whatever other cunts there is trying to take away our freedoms.
>>
>>55736429
>an uzbek muslim woman cut off the head of a 4 year old girl and walked around with it in the street. IN RUSSIA.

>Muslims and Cristians share the same traditional values and shit

They sure do, buddy, they sure do.
>>
I don't know, I'm not a westerner.

I'm curious as well but I think it might be because of atheism.
>>
Because their religion is extremely conservative to the point where it is oppressive. The West have moved towards a more liberal society and Islam does not work here. While both believe in the same God and both sorta believe in Jesus, Islam and Christianity don't share much at all.
>>
>>55736785
She was on drugs and her actions were absolutely haram according to any branch of islam, except for wahhabi sect maybe. Our Muslims and Christians are both anti-gay, are both for family values, traditions and other shit like that.
>>
>>55736429
>That seems to me to be dumb as fuck. Muslims and Cristians share the same traditional values
*le lying fedora faec*
>>
>>55737100
L M A O
M
A
O

>no true scotsman falacy
>le drugs le she didn't knew what she was doing

Into the fucking bin it goes.
>>
>>55737171
No true Scotsman is when you have attributes that are not explicity stated. Like
>no true Scotsman eats curries!
There is no such thing for scots, but it gets the point across as a fallacy. In your case, being a Muslim requires the explicit following of tenents. So not following any of it would mean you can't be a Muslim.
>>
>>55736429
>Muslims and Cristians share the same traditional values

Not at all.
>>
>>55737171
I know that jews are extremely islamophobic so I don't expect any rational thinking from you.
>>55737082
But in Russia they basically say the same things about anything. Why don't your conservatives cooperate with muslims conservatives as they do in Russia?
>>
>>55737351
No muslim follows the tenets tho, they're all "not true muslims" when they fuck up.

I know it's fedora as fuck but it's pretty much my point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

>>55737388
>a mussie/mussie sympathizer talks about rational thinking.
>>
>>55736429
It's just a bit of banter lad.
>>
>>55736429
>commit most of crimes in the west
>shitty customs
>shitty ideology

>y don't they lik me ? :(
>>
>>55737388
Because Muslim conservatives want halal foods, women to wear scarves, and other special treatments that conservative christians or whoever else here do not want. Islam and the West is like oil and water, it doesn't mix well.
>>
File: 1456670143968.jpg (22 KB, 457x300) Image search: [Google]
1456670143968.jpg
22 KB, 457x300
>>55736429
>Russia complaining about westerners hating Muslims
>>
>>55736429
>Muslims and Cristians share the same traditional values
I don't know man. If we go by individual people, of course that is possible - that both people can be kind, respect each other etc.

If we go by the book... New Testament is story of Jesus's sacrifice. Only violent act Jesus does is chasing money changers from the Temple, other than that there's His sacrifice and persecution.
How does Quran relate to that? I know there are commands for charity and mercy in it, but there are also calls for violence against "hypocrites", for instance.

Of course with enough creative interpretation you can justify anything with any text, but it feels like it's easier with some than with others.
>>
>>55736429
>share the same values

I don't think 34% of Christians would condone killing someone for leaving the religion .
>>
>>55737429
What? I'm communist and I'm against religion and traditions at all. I just don't understand why the western christian conservatives are against muslims while they share the same values. They both supported anti-blasphemy and anti-gay laws here in Russia, they are both very ant-western here etc.
>>
russotrolls got stealth perk
>>
>>55737732
They would if we look at the Christians out of the West.
>>55737681
But they have more common things.
>>
>>55737750
>Orthodoxy
>Christian
>>
>>55737996
Wanna say that orthodoxy is not a christianity, lol?
>>
>>55736429
I don't have problems with catholitch but orthodoxs shits need to fucking die
>>
>>55738137
That's your ethnic conflict with serbs. I don't think that you have something against romanians, greeks or arab christians for real.
>>
>>55737894
>They would if we look at the Christians out of the West.
[citation needed]

Fucking retard. You're an embarrassment to your country.
>>
>>55738237
African Christians are still burning witches.
>>
>>55738384
I wish we burned witches too
Let's take those femen to the fucking stake

I want an angry mob with torches and pitchforks
>>
>Why are westerners so hateful towards islam and muslims?
>implying anyone except Putinbots and """multinational state""" suppliers don't hate muslims in Russia
>>
>>55738524
>imlying that nationalists are more than 5-6% of population
Is that you, Yegor?
>>
>>55737171
>unironically mentioning any fallacies in your posts and expecting to be taken seriously
They're a dumb forced meme at this point that you (mis)use to ridicule others without providing any actual point or argument. It's hella lazy.
Might have as well posted a picture of a greasy neckbeard wearing a fedora with a classic caption, friendo.
Just crawl back into your echo chamber and never get out.
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 14567486588330.jpg (44 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
14567486588330.jpg
44 KB, 453x604
>>
>>55738524
>Putin is supported by 86%
Kek. Keep soothing yourself.
>>
4chan used to be entirely antireligious before the dipshit redditor contrarians came and pretended to be Christian and pushed the epic™ fedora meme
>>
>>55736429
I was born in muslim family, but now i hate islam, as well as christianity
>>
>>55736429
because islam is becoming wahhabism and wahhabism is spreading rapidly
>>
>>55736727
Not really. I set up an account on OkCupid and I'm somewhat a religious Muslim and the Islamic values is kind of a deal breaker for me. All my matches are strongly Christians.

In the Islam's point of view, both Jews are Christians are Muslims, except that the religion got updated just as it did from Judaism to Christianity. And the fact that the bible/Torah got rewritten several times and there's no way to make sure one of the version is the legit one.
>>
>>55736785
Said by the guy from the country where killing Children and living on their blood is the national sport.
>>
>>55736429
>why
May be because today muslim-bitch run around metro with a cut head threating to blow up in Moscow?
>>
>>55739131
Chechen?
>>
File: 1429284253096.png (94 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1429284253096.png
94 KB, 500x367
>>55739781
obama tomorrow morning from his golf coarse boat
>>
>>55736429
Prósto idi nachuj, idiót.
>>
>>55739131
That's okay and logical thing. It's weird that christian aonservators hate muslim ones.
>>55739781
She was a psycho on drugs. I'm talking about different thing. Here in Russia Muslims and Christians mostly coincide in their public postitions and usually stay as the unite conservative religious front. Why is it different in the West?
>>
>>55739873
Volga Tatar
>>
>>55738384
And Muslims are cutting peoples heads off and slaughtering dozens of people at any opportunity

They do those things in most countries they are in, not just Africa
>>
>>55740113
>here in Russia
They together untill some crazy mulla or pope hasnt ordered to crusade or jihad.
>>
>>55740113
Because Russians are already uncivilised savages, Muslims and Russians come from the same barbaric cloth
>>
>>55740113
>Why is it different in the West?

Maybe (I'm just speaking out of my ass here) in Russia they feel a unity because they have a strong connection through Judaism as well as muslims recognising and honouring Jesus so the russian christians don't care about the other lot- while the west is more anti-Muhammad casuing tensions?

Idk senpai.
>>
>>55736429
>Why are westerners so hateful towards islam and muslims?

Because muslims want to kill everybody that is not muslim.
They started it, dummy.
>>
>>55740319
>mulla
>implying anybody cares about one of the tens of thousands of """"leaders"""" in the muzzie world

Kek.
>>
>>55736429
It probably will be a thing when christianity becomes smaller in the west than it already is or christians will be ok with being irrelevant in politics thats also an option.
>>
>>55740508
You better know who can cut your head or blow up your home by his word using muslim horde.
>>
>>55740467
Here, In Tatarstan, muslims and orthodox christians have been living together almost five centuries, but there is a nothing close to the religious conflict. But it's obvious to say that imo main thing is a secularity of certain society, but not a religion itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evqwbIwoDBE
>>
>>55740434
Not really. Their attitudes towards law, society etc coincide here. Things are pretty like that in Europe too, and European conservatives could get more votes by involving muslims in their groups. For example, right wing anti-LGBT activists etc could unite to protect family values and so.
>>
File: valintatalo.jpg (1 MB, 938x1382) Image search: [Google]
valintatalo.jpg
1 MB, 938x1382
>>55740113
>a psycho on drugs
just like almost all muslims
>>
>>55740933
So funny joke.
>>
>>55736429
I used to be a Muslim and I think it's probably a combination of people being genuinely misinformed about Islam as well as all the propaganda that's been going around for years. The Quran isn't a perfect book but a lot of the basic shit is the same as the bible.(don't kill, don't steal, gay=bad,etc) and I'd say a lot of the detailed shit in the Quran doesn't really even matter all that much to over 90% of Muslims because the Quran is written in Arabic, a language that all Muslims can read but the majority don't understand.(I know it's dumb) So you're basically learn about Islam through a priest like figure or your parents, and they just tell you the usual shit, be good, don't steal, marry another Muslim, etc. The thing is the Quran has a lot of contradictory statements so people can really justify whatever they want.(this line says never ever kill anyone, but wait this line says I can) just comes down to the environment tbqh fampai.
>>
>>55738384
There are still witches in Africa. Most of you have never met a witch. They are terrifying and absolutely evil.
>>
>>55741092
They were all burned with inquisition fire in medieval but some of them could escape to Africa.
>>
>>55736429
probably binladen and shit were the actual beginning of the hate, and now refugees as you know. islam in pre laden like sadam wasnt not so big deal in the west, it seems. the rest like gaddafi and the former head of iran were just almost a clown in circus as well.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.