[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people, come here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: CAjIqVBUkAE5mW0.jpg (116 KB, 600x670) Image search: [Google]
CAjIqVBUkAE5mW0.jpg
116 KB, 600x670
I think that it is very clear that white people are being persecuted, and they will soon become a minority. So, what will you do? Where will you go?
>>
If 50% of a county is non-white, that doesn't make white not a majority.
>>
>Where will you go?
Not a third world shithole like Brazil, for starters.
>>
I'll move to Argentina to be with the other white people.
>>
>sweden
that's england too
>>
>>55733422
mars, nigga
>>
>>55733454
>>55733463
>>55733474
I'm serious. White people need to figure this out.
>>
File: 1455866037835.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1455866037835.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>55733422
I will stay in +95% local non-white Croatia stroking my tanned cock when watching news about "white genocide" in western countries.
Its damn good being a non white in 21. century
fuck off whities
>>
>>55733491
europe deserves to burn
>>
Whites will never become minority in Europe.

In America, they will for sure. White Americans are going to end up like White South Africans/Zimbabweans. Murdered and discriminated.
>>
>>55733509
why?

>>55733521
the blacks will come after you.
>>
>>55733509
t. Ahmed
Either stand and fight or in worst case scenario, go to Iceland or Norway. Already fiddling around with norsk languages.
>>
>>55733422
It's not anyone else's fault that whites can't fuck to save their own species. Cumskins are like pandas...
>>
Good. About fucking time.
>>
>>55733529
Yes, blacks blames White Americans everytime something goes wrong for them. It's going to get worse when whites become minority.

There aren't many blacks in Australia. Most of the immigrants are Indians and Asians. They usually mind their own business and don't cause trouble.
>>
>>55733536
That would require US to get at least 4 children, which is close to impossible since we like to work and make careers. Subhumans won't unterstand that, though. They are too dumb for work, uneducated and get free money from us. Even more so if they breed more subhumans.
>>
>>55733534
germans are welcome just try to integrate unlike last time
>>
>>55733602
I'm not moving anywhere without actually speaking the native language on a b2+ level.
>>
File: GietrzwaldKarczma_Warminska.jpg (79 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
GietrzwaldKarczma_Warminska.jpg
79 KB, 528x396
Kek.

If I'll be alive in 50 years I'll just laugh at western Europe loosing their countries(all but Ireland I guess) and eat pierogi at my favourite local restaurant, like I always do.
>>
>>55733599
I'm not even talking about staying in the majority. I'm talking about saving your subhuman Neanderthal-mutt species. You're not even keeping up with the replacement rate. Even if you can't manage to become the majority again, you pathetic cumskins could at least save yourselves from extinction.
>>
>>55733651
What makes you think that the nonwhites won't come for you?
>>
>>55733671
Because Poland is a shithole. No one will immigrate to shitholes.
>>
>>55733681
>t. Muhammad al Australija

>>55733671
No non-white wants to come to a place as racist as Poland.
>>
Eastern Europeans are not politically correct like Western Europeans. So non whites can't pull a race card and get away with it.
>>
>>55733719
Would a white Canadian be welcomed in Poland?
>>
>>55733769
Why wouldn't he be? I mean no one would spot the difference if you wouldn't stand out.
>>
>>55733422
>So, what will you do?
Just watch as europe commits sudoku, hopefully fast
>>
>>55733656
>neanderthal-mutt species
Said the nigger. And now tell me one great thing your people invented. I'm talking about niggers, not Americans, mind you.
>>
>>55733798
I mean, I guess I could probably get polish citizenship through my grandfather...

I guess learning polish might be better than learning fucking chinese.
>>
>>55733830
Getting a Polish citizenship if you had a Polish grandfather is very easy.
>>
>>55733859
>Getting a Polish citizenship if you had a Polish grandfather is very easy.
What are jobs like in Poland?
What is internet like?
>>
>>55733509
Sven
YES
>>
>>55733891
Dunno I got a office job and it's just normal and boring with a boss that's pissing me off each day. From what I know it's fine in cities but bad in small towns under 50k inhabitants.

Internet is quite cheap and fast, I pay like 16 eurobucks for tv and 60mb internet.
>>
Would you prefer too live in rich, but not-white and feminazi western Europe, or poor, but white eastern Europe?
>>
>>55734025
West euro rich no doubt
>>
File: tmp_11842_smile4you_1963411146.png (128 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11842_smile4you_1963411146.png
128 KB, 454x453
Why are the whites so scared about being a minority?
It's not like minorities are being treated badly, right?
>>
>>55734147
Why would we want to be minoritys in our own countrys? Also people flock to our cunts because their cunts are shit why would we want people who cannot even rule their own cunts to rule ours?
>>
>>55734147
Ah fuck off you hypocrite
White people treat minorities much better than they deserve. And you know it.
Muslims treat their minorities like shit, make them pay extra taxes and all
>>
>>55734147
If minorities were treated badly in white countries, then why would they do everything they can to go to white countries?
>>
>tfw minority
I hope the niggers don't kill me when they start the white purge.
>>
>>55734147
See South Africa and Zimbabwe.
>>
These threads are always so stupid :-P
>>
>>55734512
Why? I'm the OP, I'm not white but I am concerned for the welfare of white people. I don't want them to go.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.