[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do non americans think of dixie land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: confederate-battle-flag.jpg (82 KB, 952x579) Image search: [Google]
confederate-battle-flag.jpg
82 KB, 952x579
What do non americans think of dixie land?
>>
it was great but is being destroyed by nigger culture and identity politics
>>
>>55731030
Fucked niggers up, bad people
>>
>>55731099
not really. the north had slaves too just not as many since they were industrialized. and only 1 in 70 southerners owned slaves.
>>
>>55731030
freedom fighters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh7bH7Gaa7g
>>
>>55731176
civil war aside though. we have a different culture im not just talking about "rebelz n shieeet"
>>
>>55731139
It does not really change my statement, I feel blacks turned so bad in the states because they were treated like dogs and were expected to be just as good as the whited when they were freed
>>
>>55731285
they weren't treated like dogs. blacks even fought for the confederacy. is this what you learned in school or something?
>>
File: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (908 KB, 2364x3000) Image search: [Google]
William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
908 KB, 2364x3000
Worthless rednecks.
>>
>>55731326
We don't really see the american civil war in depth

But I remember that some dudes called Malcom something and Martin-whatever were protesting for their civil rights on the second half of the 20th century

And some people dressed like ghosts who lynched blacks

Yes, they weren't treated like dogs, you're right.
There aren't groups who advocate for the killing of dogs after all
>>
>>55731222

95% of people won't really have an idea of that because they've not spent significant time there. Its just memes and general knowledge.

>>55731070

This though
>>
>>55731070
We fucked ourselves up 2bh. Instead of learning a lesson from getting their asses kicked in the civil war people just kept doing the same shit and we are still seen as backwards by the rest of the country despite a lot of the coastal south being very nice places to live.
>>
>>55731510
what do you mean by that though? i cant speak for states like mississipi but georgia is far from backwards. we are economically one of the top states. yeah the coastal region is nice. speaking for savannah and florida. anyway.

are you from the south?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2O-n5cRp8
>>
North is better, south is still much better than Spain and Poortugal
>>
>>55731030
Actually fought for states freedom against the tyranny of Washington
>>
>>55731716
canucks dont count as non americans. 51st state
>>
>>55731731
Wrong president.
>>
>>55731546
I am native Georgian. Like I said, lots of Georgia (metro Atlanta, Savannah) are fantastic but it's surrounded by neighboring areas that keep shooting the state in the foot and making the rest of us look bad. People still rant about gay marriage like it's the 90s and our politics are terrible to boot due to gerrymandering and corruption.

I like the south as a whole but it's sad I can't recommend it much outside of a few locations due to how poor/shitty/boring it is.
>>
>>55731748
lincoln fought the tyranny of washington? kek
>>
>>55731030
Got a confederate flag in my room.

I would have supported the Union personally, but I can respect what they fought for and what the individual man jack soldier was fighting for
>>
>>55731758
>People still rant about gay marriage like it's the 90s

Got
AIDS
Yet?
>>
>>55731030
Biggest shithole in the country, which coincidentally happens to be a Republican stronghold.
>>
>>55731768
>the south
>a president
Good reading comprehension.
>>
>>55731783
I don't even give a shit about gay marriage but people actively introduce legislation about it and shit. They never leave their shitty small towns of a few dozen so they're also the most easily manipulated voters.
>>
>>55731788
>he doesn't know that slavery, secession, Jim Crow, and the KKK were all the work of Democ-rats
>he doesn't know that Democ-rats have just switched to using welfare now to bind blacks to the slave plantation
>>
>>55731796
confederacy had a president.
>>
File: bacon-helmet.jpg (49 KB, 654x434) Image search: [Google]
bacon-helmet.jpg
49 KB, 654x434
>>55731030
South is best 'murrica
>>
t. Cletus
>>
>>55731828
>I don't even give a shit about gay marriage but people actively introduce legislation about it and shit
Their business. Go to San Franfreako if you want that shit.
>>
>>55731840
Jefferson Davis != The South or Abraham Lincoln or George Washington
>>
>>55731872
the guy said "Actually fought for states freedom against the tyranny of Washington"

so hes obviously not talking about george washington.

and obviously not Lincoln.

wew lad
>>
>>55731858
Ironic that your argument against this is "Their business". It's not their business. You know how many gays are heading to their rural towns of a few dozen people? None. It's the same as muslims saying that shari'a law should be the law of the land just because it's their religion.
>>
Most of our military is recruited from the South and Midwest. The last stronghold of patriotic, non-SJW Americans.
>>
>>55731910
Washington D.C. has no power over anything.
>>
>>55731944
m8 keep the bait interesting
>>
File: enlistment-by-state2.png (193 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
enlistment-by-state2.png
193 KB, 600x450
>>55731978
really
>>
File: fleischer_news344.jpg (46 KB, 344x196) Image search: [Google]
fleischer_news344.jpg
46 KB, 344x196
>>55731993
I'm not baiting. Back then it didn't have much power. It wasn't until the 1800s when factories were being used more that DC could finally militarize their state. Back then, during the Civil War, the South could have easily just stabbed their way through the North if it hadn't been for their superior cannon technology.
>>
>>55731978
Yes. I think Texas supplies the most recruits of any state and Massachusetts or something one of the lowest totals.
>>
>>55731030
One of the few places with genuine culture in America. Should've been left to secede 2bh.
>>
>>55731936
Meaning people who've done jack shit in life so they enlisted
>>
>>55732033
still baiting or painfully misinformed.

D.C not having power is bullshit. states rights were being undermined by the federal government. it was them getting more power (increasing control, raising taxes) that made so many states leave the union

they had more of everything except for cotton. from manpower to every other industry group. firearms. food ect. cannon tech has almost nothing to do with it.
>>
>>55731744
Fuck you, yankdoodle-twat
>>
File: 1456234986164.png (231 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1456234986164.png
231 KB, 812x727
>>55732320
come on canada bro. dont you want to be annexed?
>>
>>55732076
You saying all the people who join the IDF and defend your ass from Ahmed are worthless scum.
>>
>>55731030
It hasn't existed 150 years get over it
>>
File: 1455779933373.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1455779933373.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>55731222
>America
>Culture
>>
>>55731030
My 4x great grandpa fought for the south
>>
>>55731030
Has internationally recognizable culture, as opposed to North which seems just to exist.
>>
All americans are the same.
>>
>>55731070
>treat niggers like shit
>niggers fuck shit up

LOL
>>
>>55731403
>Yes, they weren't treated like dogs, you're right.
>There aren't groups who advocate for the killing of dogs after all

damn
>>
Hard to know how much info you get about it is leftover from Union propaganda and how much is true, it seems pretty nice apart from bits like Mississippi
>>
>>55731030
During the civil war? Immoral aggressors and greedy exploiters of non-consenting slaves.

Today? An alright place.

Nice music too.
>>
>>55731030
I view it as a redneck shithole where everyone has a visible sunburn, carries a bible, a rifle and a bucket of KFC around, and sports long scruffy gray beards.
>>
>>55733715
Like I'd ever eat that nigger food. KFC is for the niggers, not the proper white folk
>>
>>55733715
You make it sound like those are bad things.

Well, apart from KFC. And the probability that the Bibles they're carrying are heretical.
>>
>>55733926
fuck off cuckolic scum
>>
>>55733977
:^)
>>
>>55733311
>what is mandatory service
>what is being surrounded by actual enemies and not dicking around in Muslim shit holes

Very different bobby

And btw I lived in the south, most people were retarded and fat and most people who went to the army were retarded people who did horrible on school and were ex drug addicts.
>>
>>55731285
Just about sums it up.
>>
>mfw Alabama girls say "fence"
>>
>>55731716
True, but what the fuck does that have to with anything?
>>
I have cousins there. My great uncle emigrated to the US, progressively moved South as he lost all of his money, ended up buying a farm in the north of Florida. Integrated perfectly, even joined an association of descendants of Confederate soldiers as an honorary member. His children and grandchildren are all stereotypical rednecks. Went to visit them a few years ago for 3 months, probably the kindest and most family oriented people I've ever met. I had a lot of fun, honestly. We did typical stuff like hunting and camping, and visited the region a bit. I think they introduced me to like half the people living in a 50km radius, and whenever we went into a store, my great uncle or one of my cousins would strike up a conversation with basically anyone and introduce me as "my French nephew", or "my cousin from France". Everyone was so friendly, which is something I was really not used to.

Overall: Great people. Good food. Too hot. Also, when they're not too fat the women can be great too.
>>
>>55733715
Top zozzle
That would be much better than the reality
>>
Why are receding chins and overbites such a common trait in the south?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.